Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Advanced Magic

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sensei_Light

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:45 pm
Light sat behind his desk, waiting for the students to come in as he hummed a small tune. He then got up and wrote "Professor Light" on the chalk board and brushed off his hands before placing an empty spellbook on each desk in the class, still humming.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:57 pm
Ben teleported in and opened the grimoire he found in the crypt  

DEATHNINJA the KID

3,550 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Starbyunn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 am
Suzumi walked in and sat down at a desk near the front. She glanced at the board and read, "Professor Light." She followed her eyes over to the teacher's desk and studied him curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:06 pm
Alexander enters the room wielding a small ice dagger.
He looks quite arrogant, since he was playing with the dagger's structure as if it was a toy.

"Professor Light?
Talk about being cliche....
Anyway, I came here to learn the secrets of my magic.
If you haven't noticed yet, I can control Ice at will.
And what I might learn from you, will help me achieve my goals...."  

Kainashi Gin

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Simmering Moonlight
Vice Captain

Quotable Genius

5,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:50 pm
Luna

Luna stepped in with her small sack in her hand. It fell off when she was walking here and she had to fix it. She sat in a desk in the back corner of the room. She pulled her hair back into a rubber band and started digging in her sack.

Star

Star was right behind Luna as she walked into class. Star sat in front of Luna as She started to fix the buckle on it. Star thought it would be funny and broke it. It turns out that even though she was the mind reader, Luna knew a lot more than she did. Now Luna wasn't even going to talk to her. All she had from Luna was the two potions from the day before. They were Allure and Disappear. They came in handy sometimes for pranks. She looked around the room, bored.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:00 pm
Light smiled as he saw the students file into the class. "Well I guess I should start." he said as he looked to the male who addressed him.
"What you will learn from me is your own to decide, whenever it be good or evil" he said, still smiling. He looked to everyone else and bowed. "Now everyone, I have placed empty spellbooks on your desks. This are for your eyes only..not mine. The only thing I will grade is your participation and if you dont blow up the school." he said with a chuckle. "Now first we will learn about ancient magicks and how we use words for spells." he said now grabbing the chalk and writitng "Ancient Magicks and Words" on the chalk board. "Now...who can tell me a magical word or phrase used by many spellcasters?" he asked.  

Sensei_Light

Kainashi Gin

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:48 pm
"Good or Evil you say...?"

He said this with a big grin on his face.

"Sounds good enough...."

He then thought about a good magical word or phrase used by many spellcasters....

"What about Frigid Damsel and Icicle Edge, those are some of my personal favorites."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:05 am
Light looked to Alexander and raised an eyebrow.
"Yes...good or evil....my teaching are for your use only." he said.
Rubbing his chin Light nodded at the boys answer.
"Yes those are good one...very good ice spell words..now can you think of any not ice spell words?" he asked him as he turned to the rest of the class
"Anyone else have some magical words?"  

Sensei_Light

Kainashi Gin

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 pm
"I apologize, but all I know are ice spells, for I focus on Ice.
Nothing more, nothing else."

Hmmm, good or evil.....?
Such risks!!!!! How exhilarating!!!!

"Hee hee....
I look forward to the progress of this class, Mr. Light."  
Classes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items