((this is a story i'm writting,b a charactar by showing how u r person looks and their name))

i'm a girl who had her parents burned alive infront of me.i'm quiet yet,strange.monsters are yet weird.having claws and 4 huge light blue wings.but,everything changed when i met.....cruel.
ch.1
"aaaah!"she deeply yawned.poke,poke..."OW!!kasuna!!cut it out please!"she yelled as her sister's black long hair froze on kasuna's shoulders,her bright eyes always shimmered when it was shinning in the sun."kayumi!i was just joke!"kasuma said to her sister,kayumi.as kayumi went downstairs,her really long,light blue hair swayed in the breeze that went through the open windows.her eyes glissented in the sun's rays."breakfasts ready!!"their mother exclaimed putting down 3 plates of eggs and bacon.thump,thump,thump!kayumi and kasuna sat down on the chairs with their step mother,merise.merise was devorced with her x-husband,devon."mmm,good as all ways!!"kasuna joked laughing."oh wow!well,thx for the great breakfast!"kayumi says walking outside than running to school.her cat ears twitched as kayumi heard all the laughter at school.her tail and wings just did what they normally do.when kayumi arrived in the classroom,she sat in a desk and did the school work.(kayumi(devil one)and kasuna(angel one):User Image

after school

"right....anywho....have u seen this movie called nothing but nothing,nancy?kayumi asked her best friend,nancy.nancy replied with a no and walked away with a sick look.kayumi knew she was sick and walked off.THUD!!"wat the...!!"kayumi yelled rubbing her forehead.when she openned her eyes she saw a boy with black hair(some covering his right eye) and he was surrounded by girls screaming and cheering"aaah!!take me as u r prom date!!!aaaah!!"."sorry....i'm just not having enough elbowroom."the boy says."its ok."kayumi replied with a smile.than she stared at the girls and they backed off giving the boy some room."my name is cruel.nice to meet u!"cruel says to kayumi.kayumi told cruel her name and walked off.kasuna ran to kayumi and hugged her."kayumi,kayumi,KAYUMI!!!!guess what!!"kasuna yelled smiling."what?"kayumi said rubbing her head."i got a PROM DATE!!!his name is Luise and he is sooo in to me!!"kasuna replied saying "eeeeek!!"."cool."kayumi replied half smiling."u didn't get a prom date!!??the prom is in 5 days!!i mean like,u r soo pretty and cool!!"kasuna said having wide eyes."so,i don't HAVE to go!"kayumi said gripping her book tightl.her sister didn't say a word and then left.kayumi walked home and told her step mom she was going shopping.her tail wrapped around her arm when her step mom said it was okay in a confused look.kayumi walked to a mall and went to a coffee shop in the mall.she ordered a normal cup of coffee but since she was high in royalty,the owner gave it for free.then she heard a crownd of screaming girls coming closer.she looked at the door and in came cruel.with him screaming fans once again.cruel saw kayumi sipping coffee and walked towards her."hey!"cruel said smiling."hi."kayumi replied."sorry about the bump,i'll buy u a brownie as an apologie."cruel suggested."no tha-"kayumi almost said,but cruel already ordered a brownie.when cruel wasn't looking,1 of the screaming girls went to kayumi and slapped her."how could u take MY cruel!!"she yelled frowning."i mean,your uglier than an orge and u stink like rotten cheese.i'm the queen of beauty!"she said once more.kayumi growled and stood up."who says!your big fat booty.its sticking right out in front of my face!u know how!?your butt is yo face!"kayumi yelled agrilly."oh,ho,ho!jealous of my beauty!?your face should b the ghost in ugly ugly!cruel is surely in a deep,DEEP love with me!"the girl said again.kayumi frowned.the girl wanted to prove what she said so she went to cruel and tried to kiss him.cruel pushed the girls face away from his."TANI!ugh!how many times an i going to have to tell u!!i don't like U!!!!!!!"cruel exclaimed."sweet heart!don't lie.i'm your future wife!!"tani said still trying to kiss cruel.cruel kept on arguing with tani till he pushed her away.kayumi laughed.cruel got the brownie and gave it to kayumi."sorry about that!tani always tries to kiss me.well here u go."cruel said smiling like this: sweatdrop .kayumi told him it was okay and ate the brownie.tani barged back in and punched kayumi in the face.tani growled with a very angry look.kayumi growled louder and smacked tani.kayumi smacked so hard that tani strook to the skies.before she got smacked she grabbed kayumi's hand and both they went."LETS BATTLE!!"they both yelled.tani and kayumi went into battle mode.(kayumi battle mode 1 appearence:User Image.tani battle mode:User Image)
kayumi took out her winter dragon sword and out came an ice dragon attached to the sword.tani striked at kayumi but instead kayumi hurt her.tani was weak so she fell down.kayumi stoodd,mid-air.she won the battle.cruel flew up and was amazed by how strong kayumi was."wanna go to my place?"cruel asked."lets go to mine."kayumi said transforming back to her normal form.kayumi and cruel walked together to kayumi's mansion house,left by her parents.(cruel:User Image)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ch.2

the next morning

kayumi yawned and went down stairs.kasuna was eating breakfast."bye ma!"kayumi said rushing off to school.merise was happy for kayumi.THUD!!"kayumi!!??we always bump into each other."cruel said rubbing his head."your right cruel."kayumi said rubbing her head as well.because she bumped into cruel,there was a red mark on her forehead.they both laughed and walked to class together.kayumi was a 9th grader while cruel was a 10th grader.kayumi went to miss.pivarnicks class,her teacher.cruel went to mr.loso(or mr.lac tos and tolarent.),his teacher.they said their good byes and went off to class.

after school

"hey kayumi!"cruel said running towards her."whats up?"kayumi said."wanna go to the theartes with me?"cruel replied rubbing the back of his head."u mean like a date?"kayumi said."sure."cruel replied.the screaming fans went silent,they had a mad look,sassy look,mean look,and a jealous look.then all the girls started screaming"DATE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'M THE MOST BEST GIRL IN THE WORLD!!!!SHES AN UGLY B*TCH!!!!!"cruel looked at the fans angrily telling them that they were not the best,they were the lowest level.the fans grew silent again with great jelousy in their eyes.kayumi and cruel walked tot he thearte and watched "my bloody valentine".