I hate it when after School sometimes he'll sit with me on the bus we're friends and all but i mean i always do something stupid around him or something. Like ive like him since last year and i told him but idk its so weird like we talk txt and have only one class together in school and it has to be the worst class well the people in it. he knows alot of people and i dont hang around with him in school only after. But okay today after school he came sat with me n since we both where listening to musc we would write notes to each other ya ya talked n im the 5 one off sad but he was gonna borrow something n i said sure then he said yay thanks i.l.u ....................... as a friend and i said i love you to but didnt say friend aha. then thats when i did something stupid n i do something stupid all the time when i leave when im sitting with him. idk everything confusin n advise idk wat advise but something am i in love with him or something? O.o i think it is but idk to much on my mind. eek stressed