Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:55 pm
User Image

Masozi sits by the river and dips his toes in. He'd had a lot to think about lately, what with finding his sister, who he'd been looking for close to his whole life, and then finding out she didn't even remember him.

He sighs and leans back on his hands.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:19 pm
((Ok, I'll rp Miniel as a teen even though she is an adult. I never did rp her as a teen.))

Miniel skips by the stream humming a happy tune. She was mostly a happy child, even if her parents were the complete opposite of each other. She was happy and he was...evil?

Miniel skipped right past Masozi and hears his sigh. Miniel didn't really like to hear such sad sounds so she stopped to see what was going on.

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 am
Masozi wiggles his toes in the cold, clear water. He makes a scrunched-up face at them. Feeling another presence, he looks up and around.

"Oh, hello," he says. She looked...familiar. "Do I...know you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:06 am
Miniel looked at the other pae and smiled. She held out a small capsule and opened it to reveal a squirt gun. She hoped that would jog his memory. "Remember?" She had gotten a bit better at her power since last they had met.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:23 am
"Oh right!" exclaims, Masozi, orienting toward her. "You were the girl with the box that made things. And the candy that tasted like plastic!" He winces. That last part was supposed to have stayed in his head. "Sorry. What was your name again? I'm Masozi."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm
"I'm Miniel. I kinda know what not to do now..." She said to his remark that the candy tasted like plastic. "How are you?" She wanted to be polite and she thought that was something polite people asked.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:53 am
Masozi shrugs sort of uncomfortably. He didn't want to give her the wrong idea about him, but he didn't want to lie and say he was "just fine" either.

"Ehhhh," he says. It sounds way less...cool? sure, cool...in real life than it did in his head.

"I've just had a lot to think about," he amends, going back to staring at the river. "How 'bout you?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 8:44 am
Miniel followed his gaze to the river and wondered what he meant by a lot to think about? "I've been good. Learning about my power...." She was going to add and staying clear of her father for he could get rather mean and violent at times, but decided to leave that part out.  

spookyx7

1,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:36 am
Masozi smiles and chuckles softly. "Not creating melted toys anymore?" he asks. He shakes his head.

"At least you get the opportunity to practice your power," he says. "People don't generally like when I practice mine. Plus, it's a little creepy when I do, y'know?"

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games