0%  [ 0 ]
10+
15%
 15%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 32

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:18 am
Ok, so I was playing Pokèmon Emerald at about 4 am (don't ask) and I was trying to hatch a Bagon I bred from an egg. Well, for some reason, I started thinking about shiny Bagons and then when my egg hatch, I got a heathly, female, SHINY Bagon! ^^ So, that's the pokèmon I got the most excited for when finding it a shiny (I'm still in shock, lol).

So, do you have any shinies? Also, what pokèmon did you freak out about the most when you found it's shiny form? (btw, sorry to brag, ehehe... but there's a 1 out of 8200 something chance of finding a shiny)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 am
I have three shiny pokemon; Lugia, Bonsly, and Torterra.
Love the story, that is a perfect Pokemon moment, lol  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:32 am
My brother would hate you so much. He loves dragon pokémon and I'm certain he'd love to get a shiny dragon-type.

The only shiny I've ever gotten (besides the red Gyarados) was a Drowzee on SoulSilver. She was an interesting find since I already had a Hypno on my team; it made switching pokémon around really easy, though. XD

I also have a shiny female Machop, but my brother caught her and gave it to me, so there's no story there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 am
Well, also, on Emerald, that was the only the 2nd egg I hatched on there. The 1st one had a Pichu knowing Charge, Encore, and Volt Tackle.
I have.... I really don't know how many shinies... sweatdrop I mostly caught them on Pearl and Platinum, using this Pokèradar method.

Uhh, let me try to list them...
1. Bagon
2.Granbull
3. Machop
4. Machamp
5. Gardevoir
6. Gallade
7. Donphan
8. Gyarados (2, both from HG/SS)
9. Roserade
10. Rapidash
11. Houndoom
12. Luxray
13. Manetric
14. Rayquaza
15. Lunatone (my 1st shiny)
16. Linoone
17. Bibarel
18. Raticate

O.o Wow... 19... Aww, I feel like I'm bragging again! crying

Anime_Lover: How'd you get the shiny Lugia?! That's so cool! I got my only shiny legendary in a trade.

by the way, my next target for a shiny is Eevee (if I can get the stupid mansion garden dude to say Eevee is in the garden...) It'll be very hard, since you only have a 5% chance of seeing one...  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:56 am
Oh, by the way, QUESTION! Should I send my Bagon to Platinum, or train her on Emerald?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:02 am
Zephyrkitty
My brother would hate you so much. He loves dragon pokémon and I'm certain he'd love to get a shiny dragon-type.

The only shiny I've ever gotten (besides the red Gyarados) was a Drowzee on SoulSilver. She was an interesting find since I already had a Hypno on my team; it made switching pokémon around really easy, though. XD

I also have a shiny female Machop, but my brother caught her and gave it to me, so there's no story there.

Haha, both of my Machops that I got on Platinum happened to be boys. Are you going to evolved her and stuff?
Haha, cool about all the shinies! What was weird last night though, was how I started thinking about shiny Bagons... I was thinking "Maybe if I hatch this egg on a flower tile, it'll be a shiny!" XD Wow, was I tired...  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:06 pm
God I'm effin jealous ><
Tehee <3
The only shinies I has are...
Shaymin <3
Espeon~ The coolest shiny eevee form ever!!!!
And
A shiny Dexosis ((I hope I spelled it right .-. ))
I love them all though...

Sigh the shiny pokemon I want:
1. DRANTINI
2. Dragonair if I can't get Dratini :3
3. Shiny Vaporeon
4. Shiny Jarachi
5. SHINY UMBREON!!!! <3
6. I guess I would have to catch a shiny Eevee in order to get those eevee evolutions so SHINY EEVEE!!!!
7. Shiny Vulpix <3

P.S. What is the radar method for catching shiny pokemon?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:08 pm
The Soul Dew Guardian
Oh, by the way, QUESTION! Should I send my Bagon to Platinum, or train her on Emerald?

If you have defeated both games, then I would personally say Platinum. Only because it has experience share on it so you can train two pokemon at once pretty much :3 But that's just my opinion <3

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

inky6

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:18 pm
I have 2 a shiny starmie and a shiny quagsire but I'm trying to breed a shiny eevee for an umbreon so far I've hatched over 100 eggs and no luck....

@emowolf: The radar method is carrying a chain on the pokeradar. As you battle the pokemon the chain increases and you have more of a chance of seeing a shiny until you get to the 40th chain which is where it levels out. If you continue the chain you may be able to see a glowing peice of grass and that is where the shiny is. Repels are suggested. (credit goes to serebii.net, Id hate to be sued for copyright infringement =] )
Heres the URL from serebii incase I missed something http://www.serebii.net/games/shiny.shtml  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:22 pm
Lol, I got my shiny's in a trade, but I has a very great story about them, lol

I like Lugia, with a fiery, undying passion and my friend just so happened to have a shiny Lugia and I asked if I could have one, since he had a spare....It's pink, but it's an awesome looking, pwnful pokemon, lol  

Anime_Lover_Keir

Nakita Maceo

6,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm
My first shiny was encountered when I was training in that cave before the Pokemon League in Diamond. It was an Onix, and at first I thought my game was screwing up because, well, I wasn't paying attention, so I didn't catch the sparkle it makes. I caught it just to clarify that it was a shiny. I haven't evolved him yet. =D

My second shiny was a Vespiquen that was obtained the the GTS. It's really nothing special.

My third shiny, my Ghastly, is probably my most favorite shiny EVER. I found him because I just decided it was time to wander around in Diamond. ..I think I just caught him with a Dark Ball.

I don't really try to get shinies. ..Well, except for that Vespiquen. Btw, gave my Arcanine for it. ;0; I still miss it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:33 pm
Well, I decided to train my Bagon on Emerald while she holds a Macho Brace. Now she is a shiny Shelgon, and I gave her a name too. Her name is now Tsubaki. ^^

Athe shinies I didn't chain for are my Shelgon (obviously), Raticate, Lunatone, Linoone, Rayquaza (like I already said), and the 2 Gyarados.

Hmm... If I can get up to the local coffee house, then I will be willing to trade these shinies: Machop, Linoone, Bibarel, Raticate, Gyarados (both), Granbull, Machop, Donphan, Luxray, and Manetric.  

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:19 pm
Another cool thing that happened to me on Emerald: I struck Feebas! lol Dude, I have been so lucky on this game today!!! O.O CRAP! I'm braggin again aren't I? crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:21 pm
Maybe a bit, but we all brag about pokemon games! <3

By the way, The soul Dew Guardian?!? Like in Pokemon Heros the movie?! With Latios and Latias???? x3 God I love that pokemon movie!!! It is the best, besides garitina and the sky warrior :3 Those are two great movies <3 But seriously I love your username~

A shiny Luxray and Manectric???!?!?! I would trade for those two almost anything!!! <3

girl u done goofed

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Soul Dew Guardian

Timid Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:09 am
emowolf9686
Maybe a bit, but we all brag about pokemon games! <3

By the way, The soul Dew Guardian?!? Like in Pokemon Heros the movie?! With Latios and Latias???? x3 God I love that pokemon movie!!! It is the best, besides garitina and the sky warrior :3 Those are two great movies <3 But seriously I love your username~

A shiny Luxray and Manectric???!?!?! I would trade for those two almost anything!!! <3

Lol, Yesh, that's where my username came from, 2 of my 3 favorite Pokèmon. But it's so sad at the end of the movie! sad (I don't want to be a spoiler for people who haven't seen the movie)

Well, if I can get up to the coffeehouse, then maybe I could trade them to you. My Luxray is a male at lvl 100 with no name, and Manetric is female, I think lvl 61, and I called her Minda. Idk if I'll be able to change her nickname though.

I also got lucky with my Gardevoir and got a Modest nature, so her Sp Atk. is 308.  
28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff