Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lay Me Down to Sleep [[OPEN AND ACCEPTING ]] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dracko_10k

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:19 pm
How many words are there for dream? 100? Maybe more? What about heaven? When Alec Michaels found out how to dream up a world on his own he had no clue what would happen, or who would happen. He didn’t know what he was dragging his only friends into when he got the book the stated it all. But what he did know, was that he needed an escape from a home in which he was unwelcome.

There are only a few rules you have to follow. If you don’t, I will delete your profile.
RULES:
1. Post at lest 1 time every 3 days.
2. Try and keep the language to a minimum
3. Send your profiles to me be for you join. If I send it back I will tell you why. I’m not a jerk.
4. This is a semi literate rp, so do the very best you can grammar and punctuation wise!
5. NO GODMODEING!

There are three kinds of characters in the rp:
1: humans. You will not be in the dream world and you wont have any powers. You will only need one pic.
2: dream worlders. You can have powers, but you wont be in reality. You only need one pic.
3: sleep walkers: you will have powers in BOTH worlds… eventually. You can not be both a dream worlder and a human. If you want to be both, be a sleep walker. Sleep walkers need 2 picks: one for what the look like in one reality( preferably a normal pic) and what there dream Lander looks like. This one will be what ever you want.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:03 pm
CHARACTERS
DREAM WORLD
User Image
User Image

NAME: Jacob Asher
POWER: Jacob has the ability to see the near future. He is the only one who can read the book.
STORY: Jacob was abandoned by his real parents when he was 3. Since, he has been to 5 homes. All of which he was unwelcome. He soon became a very dark and disturbingly silent teen. In his new home all he hears is screaming. He loves to draw.
PERSONALITY: Jacob is silent and bruiting. He doesn’t care if he lives or dies but he’ll do anything not to be seen. He can be loving and compassionate, but no one has ever seen him happy. Except for Riley.

DREAM WORLDER:

POWERS: Jacob is telekinetic,. He can also create anything he can imagine. Jacob has the ability to see the near future. But his most useful ability is to see into someone’s past and future by touching them.
PERSONALITY: In the dream world, Jacob is very protective of the people he cares for. He loves to make people laugh but he still has a serious composure. Gemini is very kind; to an extent. Despite what he says, he cares what happens around him. He is also very shy.

Name: Riley Summers
Race: Sleepwalker
Power: Ability to control the elements/weather. She is also empathic.
Personality: Riley is NOT a people person, so just get that straight. She is very secluded, except for her friends, and does not like to be bothered. She has a brother, named Skye, but there is quite a bit of sibling rivalry there. She greatly resents her father, though she won't talk about either of her parents, or really any of her family or past. She may seem fragile and small, an easy target, but she got skill, and will kick your sorry a** if you mess with her. She is much less reserved in the dreamworld.
Extra: She has a secret fettish for guns, and is a crack shot
Real World Picture: User Image

Dream World Picture: User Image[/quote

[posted by whitewolfffy]
Name: Yuki

Species: Human, but in the DreamWorld, she is a Snow Leopard-Shapeshifter.

Personality: Yuki tends to be quiet. She is very nice, though she can't stand egotistical or rude people. She has an odd obsession with Pocky and she loves to think and draw. Yuki is quite logical, but at times her curiosity gets her into a lot of trouble. She gets angry at few things, but when she does, stand back.

Bio: Yuki's best friend is Riley, but most of the time she is anti-social. She has never gotten along with other people, and was a one time a Yankee. She knows how to fight like a pro due to her past as a Yankee, but other than that no one would be able to tell she used to have a bad reputation. She has always adored Riley's brother, Skye. All three of them grew up together, though no one knew about Skye till later on.

(Normal Form)
User Image

(DreamWorld Form)
User Image

(Shape-shifted form)
User Image

[posted by Shadowolff]
Name: Skye

Species: Human, in Dreamworld he is a Werewolf and a Death Knight (assassin of any creature that doesn't follow the law of the dimension)

Personality: Skye has always been the guy in the background. He is very passive and tends to have a bleak look on life. He likes Ashur, his sword, and he can't stand being without it in the human world. He likes blades, and he tends to be really intimidating to others. He is anti-social and definitely NOT a people-person.

Bio: He never had a great relationship with his sister, mostly because they aren't able to understand each other that well. He also didn't appear into her life until he was 8, and that put a damper on things. Skye doesn't care about anything or anyone, aside from Yuki and his sword, Ashur. His home life before Riley was crap, and he hates his father with every bone in his body.

(Normal)
User Image

(DreamWorld)
User Image

(Wolf Form)
User Image

Name: Suki Mitsune

Species: Human - Dreamworld form is Fox Shifter

Powers: Unknown

Bio: Suki has lived on her own since her parents died on her 12th birthday (yeah i know, what a birthday present). She has never really been a people person and has major trust issues when it comes to meeting new people. When someone approaches her she usually runs and hides because of that unfortunate night. When she runs into Yuki and her friends she doesn't quite know what to do, so she follows them quietly wondering what it was that was so different about them.

(Human form)
User Image

(Dreamworld form)
User Image

User Image

NAME: Meeko
POWERS: Meeko has extremely enhanced strength, he can also heal injuries. He has hyper senses and he is also very agile. He can climb, jump, and everything else, like a cat. He has some psychic powers.
BIO: When Meeko was a boy his parents were killed and he was taken by Shadow to his forest as a slave. Now he has escaped and has brought with him schizophrenia. But in his lifetime there was another traveler…
PERSONALITY: Meeko is very unstable emotionally. But he has a soft spot for people with cat ears…
EXTRA: Meeko tends to be very obsessive when it comes to Yuki. No one really understands why...

Name: Lucrece
Race: Dream World-er
Personality: Kind, all things light.
Bio: Not a whole lot is known about Lucrece. She does not age, she does not often appear, except to help those that need it. She is basically Shadow’s opposite. She, however, is not played by all RPers, so HANDS OFF!!
Pic:User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The 'Bad Guys'

User Image

NAME: Shadow

POWERS: shadow is literally a living shadow. He can contort his body into any shape or form he desires.

STORY: (unknown)

PERSONALITY: shadow is the nightmares that we all have.

EXTRA: shadow is played by everybody. if you get borde, just do a shadow post.

User Image

Name: Kasai

Species: DreamWorld Inhabitant

Personality: Kasai is everything that Yuki isn't. She is basically the complete opposite and dark side of Yuki. She is short-tempered, seductive, witty, clever, and she doesn't know how to stop.

Bio: Kasai is basically a complete copy of Yuki. Shadow made her in the image of Yuki, though no one is really sure of his intentions. Kasai is Shadow's right-hand, doing everything she is ordered to in the hopes of one day being free from the DreamWorld. Some people are too trusting...

Abilites: Where-as Yuki has complete control over snow, Kasai has complete power over fire. She can manipulate it in every aspect. Unfortunately, the only person uneffected by her charms as well as fire, is her own image, Yuki. Kasai can take the form of a fire dragon.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:48 pm
Riley sat in the middle of a clearing, watching fish swim around in a small pond. Her cat, Buyo, sat next to her, licking his lips. She smiled down at him, stroking his soft fur. He looked up at her, eyes pleading. She shook her head. "You ate well already. Leave the fish alone." she trilled in her light, airy voice.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:04 pm
“Riley!” Jacob called. He realized his black eye was showing so he quickly covered it up. Riley and her cat were sitting by a fish pond. She was one of his only friends. “ hey, do you want to go to this book store with me? I don’t want to go by myself so I figured I would ask you.” he wanted her to go. he HOPED she would go.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:43 pm
Riley looked slowly back at Jacob. "What are you hiding from me?" she said, as though asking about the weather. Reading people was as easy for her as reading a book, and one of her favorite activities. She picked Buyo up and stood, studying him.

dracko_10k rolled 20 20-sided dice: 12, 16, 17, 14, 19, 16, 4, 11, 19, 14, 10, 17, 13, 16, 15, 20, 18, 10, 3, 9 Total: 273 (20-400)
PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:51 pm
Jacob sucked air through his teeth and brushed his shaggy black hair form his black eye. “ I probably deserved it. I was being disrespectful. So my dad socked me. Ill be alright. So, about going to the book store…” she was glaring at him. Was he that easy to read? “ Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to blab my problems on to you. Besides, a black eye is nothing new for me anyhow.” he was glaring back at her with a sarcastic grin.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:13 pm
"Disrespectful...you? Oh no, never." she said, sarcasm heavy in her tone, one eyebrow arched. She put Buyo down and walked to Jacob, examining the eye gently. "I could use some new spell books." she commented. Spells were Riley's latest fad. Just this morning she had turned some guy's science experiment into a pile of goo for being a pervert. She moved past Jacob, heading in the general direction of town.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:13 pm
"No thanks. Well, do you want to go to the store or not?" he looked at her with stare that said 'if you don't answer I'll drag you ther my self!'  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:35 pm
She stopped and looked back at him slowly. "I said I need new spell books. I'm walking towards town. Is there really another likely explanation?" she said, continuing toward the trees surrounding the clearing. "And if you try to drag me anywhere I will personally rip your arm off and beat you to death with it." she siad, only half joking.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:45 pm
he gave a slight chuckle. " well, i got you to go!"  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:09 am
"Your mother must be very proud." Riley said, sounding almost bored. Buyo, who had been following her, jumped up on her shoulders. She smiled and stroked his very nearly mink soft black fur.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:28 pm
Jacob looked away when he the comment. At least he didn’t know his parents. Hell, atleast he was a cat that didn’t give a damn. “ lets go. Im going to pic up a few books.” when they got there he saw a book. The book was about guns. Jacob grabbed the book, not making sure the rest were gone and kept walking into the store.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:33 pm
Riley ignored the felling of missing something, not really caring terribly much. She ignored the owners indignant cries about no animals being allowed, and went immediately to the back, where the old books no one wanted were. The great thing about magic books, they were usually cheap, as no one was interested. For someone trying to save, that was a good thing.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:48 pm
Jacob followed her to the back of the store. He passed an old book called “dream walker” he picked it up and saw it was a magic book. He held on to it while Riley was loading up on books. In 13 minutes, she had 8 books. Looking chipper he walked up to her and asked” have you got this one? I found it and it looks intresting” he held the book out to her and stared her right in the face. She glanced at the book.  

dracko_10k

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:54 pm
She stared blankly at the book around her own stack. "No, now please take it out of my face." she said, walking to the counter. She pushed some money across the counter as the owner mumbled about banning her from the store. "You're to broke to even ban the hobos that loiter to stay out of the heat." she tossed at him, itting down to wait for Jacob.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff