A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I just want a boy to like me. >.> Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grr, belly, stop being so big! You scare away people!
  lmao
  Don't talk that way about yourself (but..my belly is mean?! D<)
View Results

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:37 pm
Okay, so I'm confident. I'm not one of those whiny fat chicks who thinks they'll be alone forever. But I get frustrated with WAITING until the day comes that a boy actually likes me for me. I'm fifteen and I've never had a boyfriend. I know a lot of you say that's no big deal, but it bugs me. All of my friends except for a handful have had boyfriends. A few months ago I was talking to my friend KK, and I mentioned I had never had a boyfriend, and she was like "Oh we need to get you one!" Amen!
For a while, I thought my friend (and crush), Josh, liked me back, but then he went and asked my friend Brianna out. FRICKIN' TEASE. Don't flirt with me if you like her! D<
But anyway, I'm a total romance sap and all I want is a boyfriend. Not a 'love of my life'. A boyfriend. It's gotton to the point where I consider myself 'easy' if anyone would show some frickin' interest.
..okay, so someone DID show interest a few months ago. And I totally swooned. I didn't care who it was, I would date them. Unless it was Alex (some creepy kid in my class who my friend swears likes me). In fact, I didn't consider him when it happened, but I'm kind of hoping it's one of my friends (I won't say who because I have a frickin' stalker on here *cough* SAVANNA *cough*). He's a really nice guy. And he's funny. Though I don't talk to him that much (I'm talking to him now though xD). I don't THINK I have a crush on him..but..I would like to get to know him better? Like, I hung out with him outside of school once, and I just got this sudden boost of confidence about talking to him. Normally I'd be like "Oh, he's in the group, he's cool, but we're not really friends." Now it's like "Hey ____!"
But anyway, this guy who showed interest told me that he thought I was funny, beautiful, etc..I can't tell you how much I blushed. And he told me he had a crush on me, but he didn't want to tell me who he was just yet...Which frustrated me to no end. But he hasn't left any comments since then. razz It might've just been people messing with me, but I choose to look on the positive side? xD
Anyway, I just needed to rant my frustation I guess. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:15 pm
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm not trying to be mean honey, but 15 is a little too young to be bothered by this and having a boyfriend shouldn't be at the top of your priority list.
I mean, yeah, you haven't had one, but you're only 15.
You seem to be making yourself appear almost...desperate. I don't mean that to be offensive, but boys tend to lean away from those who want a guy to be all over them so very badly. And once you get it, you'll be telling them to piss off.

And as for the flirting thing, he either didn't and you took it that way, he didn't realize he was doing it (it happens a lot, in fact, I do it without realizing it, it's just the way I am) or he did like you and didn't think he'd get anywhere with you.
I mean, boys aren't just going to come up to you and tell you they love you.
Dear, you need to calm down about it a little. Not having a boyfriend isn't the end of the world and they come a lot faster when you're not freaking out about it. You also tend to be happier when you do find that person when you're not panicking over it.
The point is, you don't need one and you're coming off as desperate. A quality no boy likes.

Anyway, I'm sorry if I seemed harsh, but I can be pretty blunt most of the time...

On a side note, I was eating something and typing this caused me to get chip guts all over my keyboard. (That's what my sister and I call the crumbs and stuff that gets on your fingers D: )

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:32 pm
Oh no, I do consider myself desperate. But I don't act like that in real life. Actually, I don't think any of my friends know I feel this way?
I don't see how 15 is to young. Personally, I think 13 is a good age to start dating. Maybe it just depends on the girl, but I never understand when people say it's to young.

And Josh is an idiot. D< We were always flirting with each other constantly. My friends even started joking about 'Jori' (my nickname is Mori). And he even kinda-encouraged it by saying he preferred Joriah (Moriah is my full name) and Mosh. We'd constantly have tickling wars and ugh! He frustrates me. I better shut up. xD  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:56 pm
¢ιηηαмση тσαѕт_ѕayѕ ;

Okay fifteen is too young to even be worried about having a boyfriend and fifteen is too young to even understand what a relationship is
                                              (Please dont take offense)

Right now you shouldnt be as focused on boys because when the right time comes when a boy goes on his knees and asks you "Will you go out with me on a saturday night?"
                                              Well not exactly like that but you get the idea right?
                                              Your fifteen at least enjoy what you have (being single!)
                                              Relationships arent very wonderful as you think they are
                                              They have their ups and downs and its very complicated
                                              Trust me most of my break ups ended me up bursting into tears so just enjoy being single
                                              The weird thing is when your not focused on boys or dating at all a guy will start noticing you and start liking you
                                              Trust me on this

And if you really want a boyfriend so bad you should really start flirting with your crush so you can give "hints" that you like him
                                              If that doesn't work and the guy still doesnt know (because most boys are clueless as HECK!) then straight up tell him
                                              Theres no point in wanting to date someone if your crush doesnt know
                                              And anyway most relationships start off with someone asking the other person out (It can be a girl or can be a guy)
                                              But I will guartnee this that after you tell someone you like them they will start noticing you a bit more trust me!
                                              If a guy told you that he liked you wouldnt you start noticing him more? (Or thinking "He likes me? Really?!"

Anyway yeah good luck with your boy drama heart User Image

It's a girl thing / Bootygrabs

Cinnamon Toaast

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100

Sora Nightwhisper

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:06 pm
eh.. I wouldn't worry to much. I understand what you mean though. But really, heartbreak at 13 sucks. Your LUCKY you don't have to deal with that yet  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:52 pm
I actually want the heartbreak. >.>
I want to experiance things. And I've already 'experiannced' 15 years of being single. I want to kiss a boy. I want to cuddle. I want to hold hands. I'm sick of sitting on the sidelines of my own life. : P  

Fatgirl and Robin

Xxcrimson_night_lightxX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:27 pm
yeah i know how you feel.. im also 15 and never had a boyfriend. somtime i would really like a boyfriend so i can tell him things that wouldnt tell others, and to be romantic with(im also a hopeless romantic) and others, your just like ' i dont want to date anyone yet.' and theres where im stuck between.
i feel that 16 is a good time to date around, but since alot of my friends have had or have a boyfirend, i would like to have one and get over the worring that theres something wrong with me. emo
ive been asked out once(didn't really like the boy like that and i felt i was to young) and when i go to the mall with my best friend, we constantky get head nods from random guys. and that just helps boost you confidence alittle bit!
now i think im ready to give a relationship a try. i want my first kiss, i want to holds hands and cuddle and have him tell me im pretty or beautiful at random times!(see, hopeless romantic ) sweatdrop sweatdrop emo  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:28 pm

I agree with Angel Monster and Cinnamon Toast. 15 is too young to date. I am going on 15 in a month and a half, and have absolutely no interest whatsoever in boys. I am pretty, guys have looked at me, one guy on the internet even asked me to be his girlfriend, but because I didn't know him, I said no. I wasn't interested. I know a couple of girls who are dating/want to date. One who is dating, has already started having sex with her boyfriend. Another is dating this 20-year-old who lives on the mainland, and doesn't even know what he looks like, that's how desperate she is. And the last girl, now that she just turned 15, doesn't care if she has sex, or even who it's with. She is so emotionally and mentally messed up because she lacks a proper family and emotional love, that she is resorting to physical love.

Believe me, you don't want to fall into that pit.

15 is a difficult age. You are just beginning your journey into the world of emotion and love. You don't want to start that journey with heartache. Just because you want to experience life, doesn't mean love has to be that life. I want to live life to, but I want to live at my pace, not everyone else's. Just because they are dating, and having their heart broken, doesn't mean you have to.

Guys will come and go, but the one you will truly love will stay forever.

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:50 pm
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...

Okay, don't take offense to this, but 13 is definitely NOT an okay age to start dating. I mean, just the year before you were only 12.
I had a boyfriend at 13 and it messed me up pretty bad and everyone thought I could have handled it.
Even at 15 you're too young to know what a relationship is all about. It's not just cuddling, kissing and holding hands. There is so much more to it than that.
So, so much more. I can't even think to begin where to start telling you it all!
You can deny it 'til you're blue in the face, but at 15, you're too impressionable to be able to handle a relationship maturely.
You're just not ready to be able to handle all the stress and drama it brings and like I said, you can deny it 'til you're blue in the face but you're really just to young.
You'll understand what we mean when you get older, I know you will. I mean, most of us thought it was okay to date at that age but are now realizing it was possibly the worst thing we could have done! D:

At 15 you should not be worried about boys, you should be enjoying the last few years you have of being a kid because honey, they disappear quickly.
I'm 20 now and it seems not too long ago that I was 15 myself.
It goes by quickly and you do not want to spend it worrying about boys.
Trust me, at your age, a broken heart is the LAST thing you want.
I'm pretty upset that you'd actually want to throw yourself into that.
You don't have to get hurt to experience life.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:25 pm
Oh trust me, I've dealt with PLENTY of drama..Ugh. ******** girls being dramatic, boys are the drama queens.
"Oh, he's dating my ex! That's against the bro code! Grrr! *drama for SIX ******** months until they break up*"
Mike's an a**, but Danny was just being a brat...Ugh, sorry.

Let me clarify some things: I don't want to date because everyone else is doing it. Peer pressure = fail. I want to date because I actually want to.
I've been dealing with pointless a** drama since ******** September. I can deal.
I don't want to date some douche bag. I've never been attracted to a douche bag. Idiots, sure, but every guy I've liked is a generally nice guy. I'm not into that bad boy s**t. I want my Chase Stein: A total idiot, but a total softie when it comes to me.
I'm old enough to know the difference between love, like, and lust (despite what my family thinks..). I've been in love twice. Once when I was 13, which lasted all through middle school and still lingers even now, no matter how many crushes I've had, no matter how many times I've put him down, and tried to get over him. I did love him. He was my first love, and now, which I'm still very confused about. D<
I KNOW I'm not mature. But I don't really care. I'm mature enough to take some control in my own life. I'm mature enough to make my own mistakes and learn from them. ******** learning from other people, because I have enough common sense not to do the dumb s**t my friends and parents did. I want to learn my lessons by making mistakes. I'm not going to do drugs/drink, I'm not going to give myself to someone I don't love, and I'm not going to date a b*****d my friends hate or who has a rep as a 'heartbreaker'.
I'm not afraid of heartbreak. It's something that's GOING to happen, why keep putting it off? I believe in "It's better to have love and lost then to never have loved at all." Cheesy, but I do.
I'm the type of girl who can be happy without a guy, but I know I'll be WAY happier with one. It's just how I am. I AM dependant on other people.

I know that when I'm older, I'm going to regret my shyness. I'm going to regret having my first kiss when my teen years are already over. I'm going to regret a lot of s**t if I don't do it.
Pretend that I'm some normal teenage girl. Just know that I'm naive enough to believe I'm not, and smart enough to know I can be.  

Fatgirl and Robin

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:43 pm
Oh jesus, I sound like a b***h. Sorry. I just got in a fight with my best friend. I think I should go to bed before I start getting even MORE snippy. ;-;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:48 am

You do sound like a b***h, but you're sounding even more like a whiny brat. You're too young to know what dating is all about. You're too young to be able to handle what a relationship really is.
Yes, you've dealt with drama, but you don't need to add anymore to it.
And yes, you used the excuse "everyone else is doing it" so it does have something to do with peer pressure.
You're simply too young to handle all that comes with a relationship and it's not just "Oh, he's dating my ex" it's "Should I really have sex with this guy?" and things like that! You need to know you're emotionally stable enough for a relationship and you need to be able to hold up that other person.
You have to be willing to give that person everything, and when it's the right person, they won't want it.
As much as you don't want to believe it, you are doing it because of peer pressure because you've already pointed it out!
Everyone else is doing it, why can't you, right?
You need to get over it.
I'm 20 and I regret waiting til I was older to even have my first kiss because the guys were ******** douche bags. I didn't see it at the time, but now I look back and being sexually assaulted every night was not what a guy is supposed to do to you in a relationship.
Heartbreak is going to happen? Why the hell would you be stupid enough to throw yourself into it? You see, as stable as you think you are, it can cause a lot of problems. I was just a shy little girl and when I got my heart broken at 15, I wasn't able to trust a guy for 5 ******** years.
It's not something you want to throw yourself into. You wait for it and try to avoid it as long as you can.
It's just stupid to try and get your heart broken simply because "it's going to happen anyway".

Love is a very complicated thing and once you get older, you're going to want to slap yourself for thinking you know all about it.
Love is different when you're with that person.

I'm sorry for being a b***h, but I've been woken up by a bunch of people stomping around on our roof with no hope of going back to sleep, and am in NO mood for a little girl to be a b***h about something she just doesn't need yet.
Because at 15, you're still a little girl and I can't stand it when girl don't see that.

User ImageUser Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:59 pm

I'm going to apologize for my last post, but you need to understand why we're saying these things. I mean, we're all girls and most of us have been there. You're lucky that you haven't had your heart broken.
And just to point it out, if none of your friends were dating, would you still want to? If none of your friends were having boy problems, would you still want a boyfriend?
You may really want it, but it seems that you just really want it because everyone else has it.
I call that "second hand peer pressure" because it's not exactly the same thing. You just think it's okay for you to have it because other people your age do. This follows us all through life.
Anyway, you need to understand what we're telling you.
Been there, done that, do not reccomend it.

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:28 pm
Im 13 and I have the same problem. But I have Tric, so maybe im just ugly *Sigh*  

CrystalGemIz

Anxious Conversationalist

Fatgirl and Robin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:02 pm
Okay, I didn't say that heartbreak thing right. I don't WANT heartbreak, I'm just not AFRAID of getting my heart broke.
And yes, I would still want a boyfriend if my friends didn't have one. I've wanted a boyfriend since 7th grade. And I didn't have that many friends in 7th grade, and the ones I did weren't dating
Love from friends is great. Don't have much from my family, but the family members that I am close to are great too. But sometimes, a girl needs more. I'm not naive. I know sex comes with relationships. And I'm not going to date some guy who just wants sex from me. I have to love them. And they have to love me.

Sorry if I've sounded rude, I just get really bugged when people think they know me. It's just a huge pet peeve. :/  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff