Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Seriously confusing boy trouble HELP ME!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aristocratic Views

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:04 pm
So I'm on vacation. And I met a boy I like (Boy A). And back home there is a boy who everyone thinks I'm dating (Boy B). And Boy B likes me. Now I think his friend (Boy C) likes me. 'Cause he sent me this message. And now I just found out I might end up living either in the same house as Boy A or right next to him. I don't know what I should do... And I'm really confused.
I want to keep my friendship with Boys B & C. But I'd be in a different state and I don't know what I should do. It's really awkward for me now. What should I do?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:50 am
Oh, and did I mention that Boy A may or may not have a girlfriend, is my best friend's brother and is 4 years older than me?
I might also end up living in the state I live in now. Please someone help me....  

Aristocratic Views

Hersheydudette

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm
If everyone just -thinks- you're dating Boy B and you're actually not, you're under no obligation not to go after Boy A. I would find out whether or not he has a girlfriend and whether you stand a chance with him before doing anything, though. Make sure it's not just a whimsical attraction. Also make sure everyone knows the situation with which state you'll be living in.  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games