Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [1]@ Guildy ®
Im questing this item....Please help?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ivan Julm

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:30 am
So , im questing this item....
RuRu Kitty Plushie

Its current price is 55o , ooo gold
i have 16 , ooo gold
please help
this is my quest thread :
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/charity-quests/sandy-s-one-item-quest-thread-cookies/t.62179769_15/#15  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:41 am
Please, please start posting around. If you start posting a lot then all the crew members can help you. Once you get to your first 100 posts we'll give you, I repeat, we will GIVE you 2000gg.

Then when you reach 1000 posts we will give you an additional 20k gold!

Then if you work hard enough till you have 4000 posts, Doctor Blovem will give you another 40k gold! The following 2000 posts will earn you 40k more!

Isn't that just cool? You can achieve this within a week if you diligently follow what I have told you. If you aren't on a lot in a week, it's okay.

Every minute, or every 45 seconds, post a post repeatedly at the same length of time for an hour and you can get 80 posts! That is within one hour! Within a day, if you r in gaia for like 2 hours you can get 160 posts that day! Or, 160 posts per day! That way, in 10 days you'll get to level 10!

Follow this sweetheart. may I help you with this tip.  

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:48 am
Oh yeah, there is also the option of aquariums and zOMG. You can get 10k/hour if you just scroll down each page in the aquarium section. that is if you can't use dolphinmania. I heard you can't anymore.

And zOMG! If you are lazy just go slow and steady with zOMG. It gets you a lot of gold if you keep playing the missions.  
[1]@ Guildy ®

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games