Submit

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 pm
Me And My Boyfriend been dating for 3weeks..All ready hell and I wanna break up with him..He doesn't show me any attention,only his ******** friends...Anyways..I'm starting to like his friend..he shows me attention and everything..more than my own damn boyfriend...My boyfriend is even switching schools and he was already telling me he wants to go back to Chicago..but im sick of being stressed out...Hes always depress since we been dating..So I wanna be one of the things he doesn't have to worry about...He is not ready...We Will be both happy...But what will you do about the friend situation? And These other dudes like me and r kinda cool with him because thats their friend's oldr brother...And He never txts me until i text first. or when i do its one word sentences...i havent talked to him all day today. and he was myspace all day too

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Dump him. If you're not happy with him, then there's absolutely no reason you should be with him. Let the situation pan out after that and see if it's possible to go after the friend you like better. If you can't, it's not the end of the world. There are other guys out there. But you shouldn't be with anyone unless it's because you enjoy being with them. That's the whole point.

glowkitty

Sparkly Fatcat

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

Well try talking to him and if he keeps acting all depressed and answering you in one word sentences then well dump him.
He doesn't sound like he is that interested in you and if you aren't into him then really there isn't any point in being with him.

User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff