Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
What the Hell?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doctors 1 Companion

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:40 pm
I have liked this guy since sixth grade. ( I just graduated eighth grade.) My friend told me that he liked me. Of course I believed her. Why? Not quite sure. I told him I liked him and he said "haha coolio" then he proceeded to prank called me with his older sister and her friends for the next three hours. I text him every other day and he won't respond. What do I do?
confused  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:00 pm
I'd say stop texting him, or maybe actually call him and ask him if he likes you.

Chances are your friend caught wind of some sort of rumor. Or just came up with it. Ask her where she heard it.

If he keeps prank calling you, see if you can block him, or pick up and sternly tell him to ******** off (well, maybe not those exact words). If you want to be on the mean side, you could always try to start crying and give him the guilt trip. That's pretty mean though.

I don't really know what else to say. I'm guessing school's out, so you probably can't confront him face to face. :[  

Lieutenant Shotgun

The Doctors 1 Companion

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 pm
I asked my friend and she acts like i didn't say anything. mad  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:20 pm
User Image

''
Well, usually I don't believe jack anyone tells me even if I only have a 1% chance in my head that it's a rumor, because so many rumors have been made about me in the past to mess with me.

But I'm also really paranoid.

I agree with the Lieutenant. Asking him is better than not knowing, because then you get your answer.

Although some people will say no even when asked, because they don't want to be embarrassed for some odd reason (shining example=me).

I dunno.

All this IS coming from a person who can only ask someone out via creepy love letter, so yeah... >/////<

'', said Doom.

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100

Shirley Got Swagg

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:16 am
He's so rude  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 am
Hey,l I'd say just ignore him. If he wants it, come to you. If he doesn't hang up beore you can, pick up and tell him you don't need this. That or block his number on your phone. But that might be more effort than it's worth. He sounds like he's being a jerk and you don't need a guy like that in your life. Don't chase him. You don't have to give up on him either, just let him know though that what he's doing is inapropriate and immature, and that you're worth more obviously than what he is showing you.  

viper_353

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:25 pm
I think you should ignore the guy if he's being rude to you.
Prank calling you will get him no where.

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games