Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sardonic Plague

8,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:20 pm
♥♠♥...Ұou Қnow Ұou're in ∟○עЄ ωhen Ұou ©an't ғall Δsleep Ъecause Яeality !s ғinally Ъetter тhan Ұour ĐЯЄΔмی...♥♠♥

User Image
User Image
User Image

User Image
I've only ever asked a guy out via a note.

First guy: I wrote him a note during class, asking if he'd be my boyfriend and he said yes. We didn't work out.

Second guy: I wrote him a letter telling him how much he meant to me, had a friend deliver it, and he said no.

How do I ask a guy out?
User Image

User Image
User Image
User Image]

♥♠♥...т○ĐΔҰ Ұou Δre Ұou, тhat !s тЯцЄЯ тhan тrue. тhere !s חo ○ne Δ∟!עЄ ωho !s Ұ○цЄЯ тhan Ұ○ц...♥♠♥

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

Just go to him, and say, "Hey. You wanna hang out sometime?". test run going out with him, and if it seems like you guys really like each other, then ask him to be your boyfriend.

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:54 pm
Yeah just go up to him and say "Do you wanna go out with me?" instead of writing it on a note.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:04 pm
Haha yeah. I'd say you should be friends with them first, hang out just as friends and then when you're comfortable ask if they'd ever want to go out as more. (okay but I have to say this has been majorly unsucessful for me as we become like best friends and then they laugh at me when they know I like them--Haha, just a warning!)
And you know--there's also the 'hypothetical question' approach which goes something like: 'So...Bobby, if a hypothetical girl one day for some reason wanted to ask out this amazingly sweet, kind, brown haired boy (make him laugh and realize it's him), in your opinion, would that boy hypothetically say yes?' -- Haha, but I've only ever 'hypothetically rejected people'. But I think that might work! Haha, it's a cute try at least. Be creative, you're in your young years, if it messes up, go on from there!!  

viper_353

XX_lil rikku-chan_XX

1,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:15 am
First see if the guy likes yew and doesnt have a gf at the time. And if he says "yes" Then ask him out like say this " Hey, i heard yew like me...Wanna go out sometime..?" And hopley he'll say yes! (:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:12 pm
Um, just hang out.
Talk. Go on a date or two.
If you hit it off well, ask if he wants to "go out."
Heck, he might beat you to it.
But if you do get rejected, move on.
He's probably not worth your time anyway.

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items