Can't wait for AUG. to see the wonderful games in action :XD
27%
 27%  [ 37 ]
Total Votes : 133

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:50 pm
Guild was started by Otakujack on Aug 02, 2004.

So Lil Brat and I thought that after 6 years, we could do an Anniversary party and have all the hosts post their game(s) in different subforums.

We are requesting help from our fellow Geezers by asking for those to post here if you are interested in hosting a game, or perhaps donating gold and/or items to Gilda Geezer. If enough people host game(s), Brat will guild announce that the party is here. If you need a sign-up period for your game, ask Lil Brat nicely and she may guild announce the party's with sign-ups earlier (depends on RL for her).

Gilda Geezer is the banker. She will split up the donations amongst the hosts with games that have prizes to win.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:54 pm
Party rules:

1. All games that are approved will be ether Stickied or announced by a party moderator as to their Subforum locations, so its easier to find your post. See rule #6 below for the list of Party Mods.

2. When your [new] game(s) is/are done, or your old game thread is ready to be moved, let the party mods know ASAP so that we can move your game(s) to the proper Subforum(s).

3. If the game(s) you are hosting need prize(s) to award to the winner(s) of your game(s), ask Gilda nicely and explain why the prize(s) are needed. Do not cheat Gilda Geezer out of the prize gold and/or items that she may send to you for the game(s) you are hosting. If you are caught cheating, you will be banned from this guild and reported to the Gaia Site Moderators.

4. If your game(s) require a sign-up period before they can be played, let Lil Brat know so that she can make a Guild Announcement in respect to those sign-ups before the party starts.

5. Make sure to get your game approved by a party mod below so it isn't infringing on another person's game that's in GGG, or get permission by the OWNER of said game if it is.

6. Party Mods: Killafrog, Gilda Geezer, -stumblefoot- and Faerie KatrinaZ. Our wonderful party mods will be more than happy to help the game hosts, so let them know if you should need our assistance in the game(s) you are hosting.

The party will be held from Sunday, August 1st to Monday, August 30th. Dates are subject to change.  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:00 pm
List of Games, their Hosts and the Subforum they are [temporarily] located at:

Anninversary art contest for front page ~ -stumblefoot- ~ Main forum

Black's Hall ~ BlackR.16 ~ RL subforum

Chatty Kathy Bar & Grill (Kathy's B&G) ~ Gilda Geezer ~ Game Room

Dice of Death game ~ -stumblefoot- ~ RL subforum

Grabby Geezers Gettin booty (GGB) ~ killafrog ~ Game Room

Holy [Amusing Suggestive Statement], Batman! ~ Faerie KatrinaZ ~ Moved thread back to the Game Room.

I Dare you to.... ~ killafrog ~ Role Play Threads Here

Most Wanted (MW) ~ Psyzapp ~ Game Room

MW Anninversary party RP thread ~ Katana68 ~ Role Play Threads Here

RockBand ~ killafrog ~ Role Play Threads Here

Roulette Wheel ~ Faerie KatrinaZ ~ Gaia Games & Events ~ Game Closed, Winners Announced at thread!

Twin Dress up Contest ~ Liada Trovaras ~ Winners Announced! Moved thread to GGG Contests Subforum.

Note: The above Subforums that are listed for said games to be moved to is not final. They could possibly be moved to a different Subforum than what is stated. I will keep the threads where they're going to as up to date as I can.

Examples of games that could be played at our Anniversary Party:

- Find objects/picture through out GGG

- Dress up contest

- Team games

- Drinking games not used yet

- Any other game ideas that you may like to suggest.

Games that still need someone to host:

- Bingo

- Team Dice of Death game

- Other game(s) already in the Game Room - Might need thread Owner's Permission, if they are still active GGG members.

NOTE: Current games already in the Game Subforum could be moved just for the event. They will be moved back when the party is over.

If you have any questions, send them via a PM to killafrog (or to any of the Party Mods listed in Rule #6, Post 2). 3nodding note If its about a game listed above needing a host PM killafrog to inquire about.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm
Joy to the world that we have more hostes

Shout for joy for the many hostes we have

For good

DAMN

A 5 vid battle right now  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm
Open Sub-Forums looking for a host/hostess and a game:

Introduction Threads
Advice Threads
Serious Conversations
Arena Threads & Gaia Items
Non-Gaia Websites Online Gaming & Video Games
Happy This, That, and The Other Thing
Other Guilds/Affiliates
Quest & Exchange Threads
Music Room
Gaia Games & Events
GGG Contests
The GAIA Complaints Dept
RL (Real Life) General Discussions  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:51 pm
*Raises hand for Dice of death host*

Me me me OOOOOOH!! Pic me!!!

User Image

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm
Happy 6th Anniversary, GGG!

*Faerie flitters around the thread, tossing confetti and sparkly Fairy Dust all over the place*

4laugh

... Oh wait! I'm a little early here! xd This is just a sign up thread for wanna be game hosts and those who would like to make donations. The actual party doesn't start until August. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am
OK Im interested in the Picture Wars....but I need to read up on the rules first.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:27 am
ok sends the basic rules on that game to black cool  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:29 pm
I'm not sure what hosting involves, but donating is not a problem for me, gold and item-wise. Semd me a pm on when, what, where and all that jazz and I'll do what I can. Loving the idea, and now I'll have something to do for my first year anni during this.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:03 pm
Basicly a host is someone in charge of a thread to keep it running smoothly,make a new thread possibly, create your own rules if needed to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:39 pm
We could use another host 3nodding  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:03 pm
Um...I could try to host the Twin dress up contest? sweatdrop Just tell me what to do  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:26 pm
YAY!!!!! xd

now to PM you the info

edit I can't PM you Liada neutral  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:53 pm
We'd also like to start some threads in some of our sub-forums to pick them up some. Loves our RP's in the game room, would love to see sub-forum getting some love, too. Want to discuss a favorite anime, got a sub-forum for that, too. A little RP'ing in any of those topics is a bonus! heart  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff