Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

Irothz

Fluff Genius

9,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:54 pm
Hullu all!

Nice to find a new guild to join.

I'm a young-at-heart gaian, who's been around for 7 years with a few breaks to and from. I enjoy the monthly collective letter, zOMG!, a bit of Forum hanging, and generally meeting new people.

IRL I'm a chef, who's going back to school, entering university now. I live with my buy and our cat in a one roomed apartment north of Stockholm, Sweden. My biggest issue in life is being lactose intolerant, since I love ice-cream, cakes and anything cheese!
My biggest focus in life now-a-days are: going back to school, working on getting pregnant and trying to loose weight (for health reasons and not because of the "general-ideal-of-unhealthy-skinny-women". - I love my curves!) but loosing a bit is healthy, for the hopefully-baby-to-come.

otherwise I'm a poet, and I'm working on a cookbook. I enjoy writing, and have developed a lot these past 10 years. (yup, I'm well past 20).
My drinks are: Coca-cola, tea, latte, cocoa, white wine, black beer, a few long drinks, and water.
I prefer to eat; just about anything that's cooked by a great chef, or that I make myself (or what my grandmother cooks!)
My favorite dessert is a toblerone mousse (recipe can be given to anyone who asks).

I have times when i speak a lot and openly (lite today), and times when I'm more like a clam. It will wary.
also, I'm quite alienated by speaking in forums, it's not my strong side. thus making my posts awkward, at best.

Well, that's me. I'm a giver, and I'm generous - but not to beggars. I think I joined in here for all the nice opportunities this will give me to collect to my -very- extensive and expensive wish-list (most is not shown to the public).

well... ja-na ^^ heart  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:35 pm
Heeey I'm Chichiri, or just CHI for short.
I used to be on gaia a long time ago, but then ended up doing other things and this place got lost in my folders somewhere.
I'm trying to make a comeback, but it's kinda weird because it's changed so much since I was on last time.
So forgive me if I ever ask a questions wondering what something is that's obvious to others. sweatdrop

But anyways... yeah that's me in a short run I suppose. ninja  

chichiri124200

OdessaMayFair

Newbie Gaian

1,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:01 pm
Hello, I'm Odessa but I prefer May myself but you can call me any of those two whichever one you pick I don't mind and yes I'm a major newbie but hey we all start from somewhere... Anyways, it's nice to meet you all and add me please!

May  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:18 pm
My name is Cakey/Fudge yum_puddi
I'm a Foodie and an Otaku heart
I had been on Gaia since 2007, switched accounts, and had a lot of breaks but now I'm back emotion_dealwithit
I love Gold and making Friends heart

Fudgecakey

Trash Otaku

17,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hero 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

rustled my jimmies

Trash

10,975 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:05 am
Names Darin(Darie), im mixed, mostly polish and black/white, 16 years of ages coarsing through my veins, live in MD, USA, and i have icecream on me~
Enough said already~
emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:17 pm
Bonjour, Im Nefastum but you can call me Nefas, i like making gaia avis i view them as a type of art c

-O-Atriarc-O-

Sajio-chan

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:40 pm
hello, I'm Sajio-chan. I'm 1/2 Japanese.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:56 pm
Hello everybody! My name is Dumpling-San! I go by many things. I do prefer Dumpling though.
I love role-playing, art, snow, tekteking, reading, writing, anime, manga, sweets, (Sometimes too much sweet can be a problem though) and much more.
I thought that I would save you the trouble of reading that long, long list.
I'm an otaku and I'm proud! Oh yeah! Go otakus!
I also enjoy doing emoticons. Just thought that I would let you all know that.
I am a Lazy'lit/Semi-lit role-player. If my role-play partner is literate then I like to return the favor. XD
I do spend a lot of my time on Gaia in the marketplace. I like buying and selling stuff. Right now, I'm just saving up for my dream avatar.
August 6th is my birthday. (Today!) You don't have to get me anything.
I'm really talkative. This post is going to be very long.
I'm also really random. Let's face it, you never know what's going to come out of my mouth.
My list of dislikes is very, very, long. I will help you by not listing them. If there's something that I don't like, I'll let you know.
I'm always looking for new ways to earn gold, so that's why I joined this guild.
I love playing games and taking quizzes as well.
Well, I hope to get to know you all better!
Catch Ya On The Flip Side! XD  

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Elli March

Hilarious Shapeshifter

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:14 pm
Hi I'm Elli~ I can't cook and I love to roleplay~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:25 am
name is ii sterlingsilver ii,call me silver,
My gaia age is 56 days and still counting
I'm 15 turning 16 on August 14 ,
I'm a cute Asian boy ~liar~
message me if u ant to know me
i love randome PMs  

ll G l N G A ll

Unholy Alchemist

PenguinColada

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:40 pm
Hello, my name is Morowyn.

I am a 20 year old college student who is just trying to make ends meet. I am skilled in graphite sketches, poetry and writing. I'm bisexual, agnostic and vegetarian, an all-around hippy. I am also a humanitarian and fight for equal rights in my spare time. I'm also in my third year of college, working towards two separate associate's degrees (Computer Networking and Support Technology and Graphic Design). I plan on going to a university after this for a Web Administration degree. Busy, busy, busy!

I have been on Gaia for six years on various different accounts, but have kind of dropped out of existence a couple years ago. I have re-emerged out of my stack of tax forms, homework, sketches and manuscripts to grace you with my presence. I love to meet new people online and have made friends of all nationalities, ages and mindsets, and I wouldn't mind making friends with any of you.

I also enjoy roll-playing. My only rule is that I roll-play with people ages 18+, as sometimes roll-playing can turn a very... *cough* romantic route.

Uhm... anything else? My favourite colour is green, I'm from the US, my favourite dish is pad thai with fried tofu and a side of fresh tofu spring rolls... Urm... I'm a big gamer, love all sorts of games. Mostly I am a PC gamer. I play hardcore games as well as strategy and casual games.

If you want to know anything else, just shoot me a PM or comment on my profile. I'll be happy to chat. I'm currently on my summer break and I am killing time.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 am
Hey everyone my name is Carla im 17, I live in Maryland and I will be a college student in 2 weeks :]

I like to booty grab and dumpster dive you might find me in the news forum and the GCD

My favorite foods are Chinese, Italian and Soul food (I also eat sushi yum_tuna this one is my favorite)  

Chesapeake Cannibal

Kawaii Nerd

Ushiokaze

Skilled Noob

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:46 am
HI! I am Bent, i picked my username because of my favorite singer, P!nk. I am currently 16, living in the western united states. I enjoy playing my piccolo and flute and i want to learn how to play saxophone. A suggestion to all you band folks is that dont learn piccolo unless you are prepared to have trouble hearing for a few months.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:53 am
Hello! I'm DeeDee Little I haven't been here for a long while. So I wanted to let you know who I am.  

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

cages revenge

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 am
I'm cages. I'm currently in search for a color. And I like to click!  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 154 155 156 157 158 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff