Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply The Pillars of the Circle
Let's get to know each other! (Ha! XD) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Everyone...would be you be so kind as to introduce yourselves here? Many of you may know each other already, but let's introduce ourselves anyway, for the sake of the people who don't know us.

I am Silas Parrish, the unabashed role-player! I fear nothing on Earth, and so I show my face on teh internetz. I like most any kind of RPing, vidja games old and new, tearing things apart and building them again. I'm 21, live in Georgia, and work the night shift at Wally World. I research the piss out of my characters before I put them into use, to ensure believability.
I can be a friend to anyone, and would gladly be one of yours!

EDIT: I changed a few things after seeing that you all revealed more than I did sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:18 pm
I'm Eddy, 14 15 and live in Florida but for you interweb friends that's unimportant. I'm a heavy-duty role player and I get really deep into my character. He's usually a dark elf that likes the quiet of the undergrounds that were created back during the moonless age. He is an egocentric good guy and a horrible villain, he stands somewhere on the Chaotic-Neutral side of things and likes standing back when he is attacked. Have fun trying to get through to him, he'll be a doozy. smile  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:19 pm
Hiya! I'm Gundam Arashi, also known as James, Neo, George, and Guadalupe (which means 'Rive of Wolves' thanks to Dolce for the translation!). I love Gundam, of course. I like to RP with mecha so long as I know the tech in it. When it comes down to it, I'm a fairly laid back guy, but if you somehow manage to piss me off, I go all frog on you. I know Silas from school, and he is a great guy, he only bites occasionally!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:33 pm
I'm ExplosiveCrimson!!
I'm 16, live in Illinois, USA, and obsessed with roleplaying~~
If it's serious roleplaying, I'll get very into character and work my character's details to the bone~
For less serious roleplays... You guys may have met Crimson. She's my 'rofl' character that I just mess around with. xD

More things about myself... hmmm....
I'm Polish, love drawing anime, and procrastinating. ouo;
And I'm here to abuse Crew privilages. >: D
..... jk.
*rolls off*

ExplosiveCrimson
Crew

Lonely Prophet

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:24 am
Ok, cool, cool! Three meaningful replies! Now see if the rest of you crew and members can post som'n here! Also...100 gold for every new joining member you invite! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:50 am
My real name is Troy, and I live in Georgia. Silas and me go way back from high school as being good friends. I am getting into rping, and has become a awesome routine for me daily. I am a random person in real life and may express it in rps but I am usually serious when it comes to the rps. All praise how good noodles and pie are cause they are good.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:42 pm
I'm Ty Gwynnia, and pure awesome. Really? Nah, I just love saying it. Let's see, my name's Therese, I'm 16 and live in Georgia. I look really Asian because I'm half German and half Italian. And I'm horrible at describing myself. sweatdrop

Roleplaying. I'm fairly good at it, as well as playing as an evil guy. My evil guys are pretty bad, in my opinion, though most times I play both Good and Evil anyway. I'm not that involved with my charries, unless there's action, and usually they all get a place in my world after a while. Besides that, I love reading, doodling, eating, sleeping, and playing video games. And pie is epic. blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 am
Im Strider the Eternal, Strider for short, and my name is Russell, Russ if you would. Im 15 and live in Kentucky. I am one of the most random people ever and have a very peepy demeanor usually. I have been role playing for about 2 years now and am very inveloped into my characters when I rp. I have role played with everyone here, let me see, Ty: 1 year or so, Orcus: 3/4 of a year or so, Crimson: half a year, Neo: A few months, Silas: A few months, and BlueCamo: A few months. I play video games alot and can beat anyone here at halo3 but other then that I love to eat, sleep, and Role play. Now remember I love all of you XD  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Pastellfiskar
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:43 pm
Um, I'm whatever my username says, aannndddd...I wear size 10.5 shoes. My name is really Ryan and I will physically injure anyone who edits my post.

Uhh, really though, I am in school for Aviation Maintenance, and only have a bit left. Like only months. So yeah, I also do Firefighting, which is pretty much the best thing ever. Don't argue. Okay, so yeah, I dunno what else to put.

I draw, write, do music, and sometimes I enjoy the occasional peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Okay, well may do another one when I'm not doing 6 other things and can't think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm
I go by jazzknh1 but please, call me Jazz. I hope to single handed revive the rp threads in the LoK guild I frequent; but I also hope to join in ones here. These days I just wanna get a job and get into college. gonk Yeah, that's about it. ^^  

jazzknh1

Friendly Regular

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm
My name is Hollow Redemption and i'm _____years old.
Live in Germany at the moment but my home state is Texas.
I'v been roleplaying since....don't know been a while since i counted.
That's all i can think of....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:16 pm
My real names John, live in georgia, got wind of this from Therese, I'm new to the Role-playing thing and hope to contribute some legitimate material for you guys.  

lujoe

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:10 pm
Good to have ye, John! I'm sure Ty/Therese will show you around, if she hasn't already.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 am
Hiya! I'm Rei!
I like various things such as manga, music, video games, Japanese language, writing short stories, and playing children's card games.
I don't like socks, Twilight, and working at Wal-mart. XD
I haven't really role-played much up to this point, but I'm hoping to start soon and I'm sorry if I totally wreck them! ;A;
I like original RPs best so that's probably what I'll participate in most.

Well, later~  

Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Vice Captain

Precious Treasure

12,300 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:34 pm
Chibi Kitsune Warrior
Hiya! I'm Rei!
I like various things such as manga, music, video games, Japanese language, writing short stories, and playing children's card games.
I don't like socks, Twilight, and working at Wal-mart. XD
I haven't really role-played much up to this point, but I'm hoping to start soon and I'm sorry if I totally wreck them! ;A;
I like original RPs best so that's probably what I'll participate in most.

Well, later~

like I said you have done some rping before us and we would kill our rps before you do.  
The Pillars of the Circle

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff