Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Raggedy Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:38 pm
"I can't promise to know everything. But what I do know I will share." Draco answered as he turned, Nil in tow, walking towards the shining lights of Network city.

(Exit Draco and Nil)

(Sorry it is so short, should have exited last post)  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:55 pm
"Wait for us!!!" the two exclaimed before running after the boy and his Agumon.

((Exit, Ashu and Temp - Network City...and I'll spare you the loss of dignity by making mine shorter Draco X3]]  

Aeternal777

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:13 am
Christian lifted his hand trying to get his a bit larger leather jacket to fit correctly, which didn't seem to be working. He looked back at the Inn, yet he hadn't the need to wait here. So he sighed thinking on what to do... "Maybe I can start my reign of terror?" He thought to himself looking at the innocence within the Inn, which made him look a bit grim. He saw the small Digi-Children, making him think. "This world is tore by war, yet it was an inevitable act to appear in this world." He pulled the hood to his jacket up, and pulled his jeans up in the back. He laughed at the mere thought of murdering kids, "What a fun way to spend the day." He thought as his hand reached for his Digivice. "BlackWarGreymon, ShineGreymon, and WarGreymon." He whispered as the three Digimon realized behind towering against the Inn. He entered the Inn his face hidden, and his Digivice connected to his jeans. His white shirt seemed to straightened out from the serious vibe. His face was grim behind the hood, which mean't he was going out with this act of "evil". The three Greymon warriors waited outside for a command, all of them quite and willing to act.
((Liger, can you moderate as the bar owner?))

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:30 am
((Please don't attack my hotel... it's been through enough pointless mayhem to last for a while crying ))

Paul the pub tender was busy cleaning away at a beer mug with a rag that smelled of citrus jubilation. He briefly looked up at the newcomer and smirked. He slightly recognized the boy as one that was with Marcus. 'Maybe he did ditch the kid after all... poor thing.' he thought for a moment. He reached for an empty glass half expected to have to be counselor like he usually did for both his sloshed and sober regulars. Paul paid little attention to the boy's overall state as he was used to seeing much weirder or sulky looking characters enter the Inn in search of temporary refuge from the constant war that was consuming the Digital World as of late.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:47 am
((OOC: I won't hurt the Inn itself, just maybe the people inside.))
"I seek ownership of this Inn." He miffed looking at the bar-tender from the back of his hood. He walked closer; his Digimon now blocking the entrance. He removed the hood his face serious, and nearly deadly. "If I don't get the Inn peaceful, then I'll kill ever person within this Inn. Including you." He implied going over to a table, and sitting down. He had watched enough God-Father movies to get the entire extortion game, which isn't really good.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:14 am

Paul chuckled, the boy was clearly senile, but he would humor him for a little why. "Oh? How about a drink first... you look a little parched... too much sunlight." He smiled and prepared the boy a drink. "It's on the house, courtesy of our owner to first timers like yourself." The slid the thick glass that smelled of lemons and ginseng, a non-alchohol house brew, across the mahagony surface. "And could I get a name?" He picked up another empty glass from a previous customer. "I like to be able to put a name to a face every once in a while, especially with an interesting individual as yourself."

((You should take a guess at who the owner is xD ))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:13 pm
((Marcus? gonk ))
Christian examines the drink skeptically as he ignores it still looking at the bar-tender. His right hand clenching around his Digivice, which gleamed black and gold. His mind switched over from the glasses' contents, to the thought of giving him his own name. "Its Jake." He implied with a track of dishonesty. He looked at his three Digimon who were maintaining the door, and the others who were plotting to escape.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:45 pm
(( I might as well be as I'm the only one keeping this thread from going to the grave since it was only meant for the Memories Event xD ))

"Alright Jake, what seems to be the problem that ails you?" the tender looked over and noticed his drink was ignored, probably due to paranoia... a sign of a lack of trust. This made him begin to wonder if the boy's name was his own or another attempt at distancing himself.

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:56 am
((OOC: Maybe I can own the Inn? Start up a small base here...))
"Honestly the only thing that seems to be bothering me is the fact that I can't return home without a fight." He replied towards the bar-tender, whom was stuck in a train of thought. He considered telling where in the world he was from, and was going to question where he was from. "So where in the real-world are you from?" He questioned from the tender. His mind shifted amongst whether to share whats happened so far, and how the world is doing besides the torching of New Jersey. He clicked the "return" button on his Digivice recalling the three who now zoomed into the Digivice into a long stream of codes.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 am

The tender had piqued the boys interest and the boss would be proud of him. He quickly pulled back the drink and emptied it. "So you're one of those tamers... I see. Well I guess you should know.... you don't have to fight. I mean there are ways to get out of this place. I can't really say much since I was born and raised in the digital world, but it's not like once you're hear you can never leave." His voice would be sincere as he tried to comfort the boy which, like many others, had experienced a little more action upon coming to this place than they desired to. "I hear that there are gateways that connect the digital world to the human world in some of the main cities and monuments like Drive City, Spiral Castle, and Vaccine Sentinel Tower, but I can't say for sure." He chuckled weakly as he realized that he was about to open up a can of his own misfortunes. "But heck, what can I say, I've always been in this city, training up to take my father's place as he did for his fathers and so on. That's how the digital world is. You have a role and try as you may to escape, you'll always end up playing that role till the day you go up to mean Yggdrasil." He'd sigh for a moment and then catch himself. "Look at me... the tender if meant to be the confidant, not the one confiding. Can I get you anything else to drink? That old brew is only good for the first few minutes and then it becomes deadly to the body."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:36 am
"Ah, possibly a bottle of water? My AD-HD prevents the consumption of sugars, or caffeine." He said prodding the conversation a bit, as he waited for his water. "Though, you do have the wit to know that you don't have to be a bar-tender till the end of your life-span, correct? He stated bluntly as he looked at the tender with open ears. His face lightening up from its once serious, and angry pose. His mouth enlightened, and he removed his hood so his brown eyes and jet-black hair could be seen.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:38 am
"Well then... I'm glad you didn't drink it then." He chuckled and pulled a bottle of water from the bar's fridge and handed it to Jake. He could tell that the boy was starting to warm up, a good sign. "Well kiddo, that's nice, but I'm nearly the age of 46... not much more for me to do other than this. Besides, I enjoy my job, I get to meet interesting young boys and girls like yourself and pour what knowledge I have into you as well as into your glasses." He bellowed in laughter, now deciding to show his age in his hefty chuckle. Face features would be brought the forefront. As night time approached, the light for the lamps about and around would illuminate the same pub and shine on the man's scruffy face where stubble and razor bumps could be seen and his hair was black with streaks of gray coming from the sides. His face would look old, but not too old and wrinkles would be seen forming around the more saggy parts of his face. He'd rather round belly covered by a maroon button up and black vest that slightly muffinned over his khaki pants.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 10:47 am
"Ah, sir do you happen to serve food as well?" He questioned as he looked at his stomach, which was covered by his clothing. He took the bottle of water, and began to take sips. He felt the water slide down his stomach, and the relief of the liquid hitting his stomach. He let out a sigh of relief, and smiled. He hadn't had anything in his stomach for about two months, maybe more. He looked around the Inn, people of different ethnics and Digimon of different species mingling. He looked at the tender peacefully as he felt at him, maybe he would stay here instead and wait out the battle.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:42 pm
Paul would smile and pull out a small menu that contained all the basics like hot dogs, hamburgers, fries, and chicken fingers. "But of course, kid. Order whatever you like, I'll pay for your meal."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:40 pm
He studied the menu a bit, he looked over the names of hot dogs, fries, hamburgers, and chicken fingers. He looked up from the menu looking at the weary man, his older appearance. A very wise man if you thought about it, but his mind traveled to the back of his cold mind. He thought about blowing off the old man, and this dumb Inn. Going to the Spiral Tower would be the next thing he would do, or even start a war. "Eh, start a militia." He rethought recalling the current war. He went back to old man, and looked at him. "I'll just take a Hamburger, and fries." He implied softly covering the dark thoughts behind his young-man appearance.

User Image  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games