Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The Raggedy Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:45 am
"Hamburger and fries it is... Gimme a sec." Paul took the menu from the boy, assuming that he was finished looking at it. He then wrote boy's order down on a slip of paper and walked off behind a pair of silver doors that were behind the bar table, possibly leading into the kitchen. There was then the sound of things on the grill, sizzling in grease, and giving off a rather delicious aroma that would make any man's stomach growl with gluttonous desire.

((Speed cooking... it would take longer, but I'm sure you've other things to do than take two posts for me to cook the food. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:16 am
(( sweatdrop To be honest there isn't much to do currently in the guild, so I gots the time.))
He smelt the greasy flavor of the food cooking within what could be the kitchen, and relaxed looking around again. His attention was slapped onto his Digivice, when he saw a message from one of his four Digimon. "My liege, we haven't the time for you to gorge on greasy food! We should have been in that Tower by now, going to see your "friend"." The message indicated that it was Guilmon who had sent him said message, which made him become a bit disgusted. His wise Digimon becoming impatient, and a bit ruthless. He clicked the message button, and sent his Digimon the order of silence. "Annoyance for the simplistic matter of getting my oldest friend back into this world." He whispered to himself staring down at his Digivice heavily.

User Image  

Cuevas_506

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:02 pm
Melchizedek drove towards Network City in all haste. To the left of his digi-beetle galloped a small group of monochromon. These Champion level digimon ran close together, and their heavy feet caused the ground beneath them to shake up into a thick cloud. One of the digimon in the pack let out a low bleat of distress. Others were whispering hurriedly to one another about some situation that had happened out in the middle of the Gear savanna. The herd of digimon rushed towards Network city which loomed over the horizon.

Melchizedek pressed his vehicle for more speed, but even with Datamon hacking into the system in the back, his fuel quantities would not allow it. He knew that they would run out of fuel first. Vikemon will be furious with me if I make him get out here and push this damn thing again. Melchizedek thought to himself as he pressed on the peddle a little harder as if he could push it through the floor and accelerate the beetle a little faster. the only way he could increase the speed further was to recall a digimon, or dump more equipment off the side. His rations for the week already discarded, he decided it would be better not to press his luck. Giving up hope, he pulled out his digivice and called out "Ravemon, Realize!"

A light erupted from his digivice, and data formed into the shape of a humanoid bird. The light had shot out infront of the beetle And Ravemon became aware mid flight. It faultered for a moment, but then used its powerful wings to boost itself up and into the sky. It was used to this from many trials of the realization method. Souring up it preformed a summersault in the air, feeling the wind under its wings and the wonderful breeze bristling through its feathers. After a few flaps to simply enjoy the freedom of the digital world, Ravemon rolled down towards the ground and began flying parallel to the digibeetle. The close proximity to the ground added to the lack of protection around the bird allowed it to feel an adrenaline rush. Rave mon looked towards the Digibeetle, and called out "Oy, Kiza You called me out?"

"Yes, I would very much appreciate you keeping up with the stampede of monochromon, and discover why they are stampeding towards the city. I need the scoop! If there s a story, I want to know about it so I can be there ready to film it. This could be our big break!" Melchizedek called out to his partner. Ravemon soared through the skies with ease and would have no problem keeping up with the land based creatures. As he finished yelling his command, he heard a spurt of the engine. as it began to come in and out, he knew he had inevitably run out of fuel. "Decrease speed Datamon, lets try to get to the old inn on what we have left." Then opening the hatch in the roof he called up to Agumon Hakase who was sitting on the roof with a large camera. "Hey, Agumon, any chance you got some great film?" The capped lizard flashed hima toothy smile, then opened its mout wide. knowing he was about to get a lecture, Mel quickly closed the hatch hoping to avoid, or at least postpone the speech.

Mel removed his foot from the gas, the beetle loosing speed exponentially. He heard datamon begin babbling from the back of the vehicle about some technological jargon. Not understanding a word of it, Melchizedek simply kept driving, scanning the horizon for any sign of the raggedy inn. After half a minute of driving, he saw a building just to the right of his current heading. Adjusting the wheel, he allowed the did-beetle to cruise slowly towards the building, running almost totally out of gas at this point. They made it close to the structure before running completely out. It was close enough to walk towards the inn, however, not quite close enough to refill. " This will do I suppose" he said to himself as he opened the door and hopped out. Agumon Hakase,having set the camera down on the tripod mounted to the roof, and datamon, having set most of the wires back to their proper places, both followed suit, and flanked Melchizedek as he walked into the inn.

The structure itself was an old Victorian two story building. It looked like it belonged in the Renascence more than the digital world, but places here were often like that as they took after the styling of random data on the internet. This particular building was two story, the lower floor consisting of a bar and kitchen, while the upper floor held seven small rooms and one 'suite' which was in truth only slightly larger than the rest of the rooms. Many tamers gathered here when they first got to the digital world as the owner of the establishment Frank, and his trusty partner Ponchomon always made the place seem friendly, and gave the new tamers advice of how to make the digital world home.

OOC:
John Egbert Thor

Dark Ichigochan1

If you two have any questions just ask!

If anyone else would like to join us just come right in! you can also PM me if you would like. If you want me to help you out in another rp area(as a narrator ) for you or a group of friends just ask and I will be glad to help out! Lets get role playing level up once again!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image
Ethan and Terriermon

A young teen had been riding on his Bike, he was horrid with directions and had been basically roaming around everywhere since he arrived in the Digital World. He was muttering to himself as he pulled the brakes outside of a old looking Inn, " Stupid directions...Should have brought a compass." Terriermon poked out of his messenger bag that was in his lap and said," You should have let me give the directions. My sense is WAY better than yours Ethan." Ethan looked down at the Bunny digimon and chuckled saying,"oh really? Did I get us stuck going in circles for hours on end?" The Bunnys puffed its body up a bit, obviously embarrassed by that." That was one time! One time! Ethan laughed and said," Well, maybe someone here can help us out Terry.Lets go." He parked his Bike against the wall climbing off and putting the kick stand up, Terriermon waited until he was off and done before smacking his hand with his ears saying," If theirs food int here get me some!" Ethan sighed rubbing his hand," Owie. Meanie. I will If I can." The teen walked towards the door, and he knocked on it before entering, he kept quiet. Being a shy person at heart to a extent. Terriermon had shut his messenger bag over his head but it wasnt Airtight so Terry could still breath. The young Tamer had been in the Digital World for about a year or so, it was quite eventful actually.

(Can I join in? )
Zadok the 28th

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:41 pm
Kizadec walked towards the door of the Inn, As he approached, he witnessed a young man knock tentatively on the door. He smirked a little bit, but didn't have too much time to waste, so he figured he would help the man out fast rather than watch him a little bit. "Excuse me sir, you do realize that this being an inn, you are free to simply walk in without knocking right?" Kizadec gave a big smile as he reached the door, then held it wide open for the man to enter. "I am Kizadec by the way, And these are my friends Agumon Hakase, and Datamon." The two digimon nodded at the boy, but each went about their own business, slipping into the bar through the open door.

Datamon waddled towards one of the tables where he sat down next to a computer and ported himself in. His cords connected into the Usb Connectors, and in moments he was flying through the computer at lightning speed switching pages and reading them before any human could even tell the page had been changed. He was researching reasons for Triceramon stampeded in the area, and past news stories concerning the stampedes. When he found nothing, he began posting in various places reporting the incident so that others could find it later. It was important to have this data.

Agumon ducked underneath a large man who was playing darts, and made a bee line for the bartender. Approaching the cactus he called up, "Hey Ponchomon! Heard any news lately?" The digimon hopped with powerful legs up and onto the counter, looking at the digimon face to face. "We have a stampeded of Triceramon out there running for network city, and want to find out what spooked them."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Ethan and Terriermon

The Young Tamer bowed his head the moment the person opened the door he said," Oh. Um, I didn't realize it was one actually. Sorry." He leaned up and went inside, a kind smile on his face, he scratched his head saying," Its nice to meet you Kizadec. My names Ethan." He bowed to Kiza this time, and then to Agumon," Nice to meet you as well Agumon, Datamon." He stood up straight again, and then opened his Messenger bag saying," You can come out Terry. These people seem nice, nicer than the Last people we met thats for sure."

Terriermon jumped out of the bag and climbed up to Ethans shoulder than onto his head, before jumping and doing a front flip off his head. "Tada! Its very nice to meet you all! I'm Terriermon." It looked to the two Digimon who walked off doing their own things then up to their Tamer, and cocked its head to the side walking around him and pointing," Nice to meet you Mr.Kiza!" And Terriermon did what Ethan had been thinking, of giving the person they just met a nickname.

Ethan remembered something and reached up to his necklace and moved it under his shirt, he didn't like what some people commented on it. It made him feel embarrassed,even though to be honest it shouldn't have. It was just what his Father and stepmother always said that caused this kind of reaction to meeting people.  

Ethan Kirito Soul

Newbie Seeker

6,225 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

shika-kun-2012

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Alistair and his Elecmon, Ames, had been wandering around after getting a few things in Network City. The two had lost track of time, and hadn't realized how long they had been walking since their last break. Alistair's stomach growled lowly and Ames looked up at him with a small laugh.

"I guess it's been awhile since we last ate, huh?"
The Digimon looked up to his tamer friend with a smile.

Alistair nodded at him with a slight smile back.
"Yeah, I guess so." It had been about a week and a half since Alistair was somehow transported to this world during the storm. He hadn't really gotten used to all the different food here and was slightly shocked that some of it seemed like food from his world. The two approached the little building and figured they might as well stop in and get something to eat. Alistair didn't have a lot of money from this world yet, but had enough for at least a few meals for the two. When they entered, Alistair could see a few other trainers and Digimon talking about as they ate. This made the tamer a little uncomfortable since he rarely liked company of others. The two quietly sat at an empty table and looked over some menus.

"Don't worry boss, I can order for you if you'd prefer."
Ames said with a smile knowing that Alistair wasn't the talkative type. Alistair nodded in thanks to his friend as a little Burgermon came and took their order.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eventually the two were brought their meals of steak and a few vegetables that Alistair hadn't seen in his world. Alistair wondered for a minute where they get their meat based foods from. Did they just slaughter one another and then serve them up to others? In a way that was how most worlds worked though. The two ate their food happily. It was nice that Alistair had somebody to keep company with while eating since his parents were never home and he had no siblings or friends back then. Ames was great company.
After they had finished their food, Alistair paid with what little gold he had. He didn't have a job, he just found loose money on the ground while traveling every now and then.

"What should we do now, boss?" The Elecmon asked now happily content from the food. Alistair wasn't really sure what to do, he assumed to just explore some.The two left the little building and all it's inhabitants and headed off to anywhere random to explore.

*Off to Network City*

shika-kun-2012

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:54 pm
Imperialdramon flew above it's destination at a gingerly pace, it had to be sure it was at the right altitude and speed for maximum spread. Once the dragon digimon was sure it took one of the bag's from it's back and tore it open, letting the fliers fly. The fliers fluttered down, not too many to be a nuisance but just enough to get people interested. The fliers read this:

"Hey there, are you new to the digital world? Perhaps a old veteran wanting to relax a little? Battle hardened trainer looking for adventure? Or just a guy who wants to enjoy a fun time? Any of these types and more are welcome at 'Ashwood's Tour of the Digital World!'. This tour will take a party of people and digimon (Please keep them in rookie form or leave larger ones at home), in our widely trusted 'Ashwood Professional Bus Transportation System', it is a bus that has been reconditioned to handle many tough situations, being carried around by a very trusted and strong Imperialdramon! We have his absolute word he would never intentionally do us harm! Now if that isn't enough we have several backups just in case, but don't you worry on that. Just come down to Dragon Eye Lake and take the tour of a lifetime!"

Very professional sounding the Imperialdramon thought as it wheeled off to it's next destination.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games