Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Casual Discussion
Man Eating Pillows!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:43 pm
They are going to take over the world and eat us all removing us from the dominant species of this planet!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:57 pm
I agree. Something should be done about this.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 pm
Gentlemen. I have gathered you all here today for one reason. *leans in dramatically and slams fist into war-room table* This threat must be addressed! It shall not go unanswered! So...any ideas?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 pm
I call for full on nuclear warfare! -Orcus stood up and saluted Silas- There's no way we're getting to these mutated-sleep-people with diplomacy. Does anyone remember what happened to the Leader of Sleep-People Affairs back in '93? -He paused- Well I don't 'cause I wasn't alive per say but I hear it was a mean mack-daddy of a bite! We can't risk that again!  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:55 pm
I say we sick the attack poodles on them. They shall be ripped to shreds, and afterwords, I shall feast on the flies above the corpses.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:57 pm
Are you mad, ma-frog? Is he really here or am I just delusional?  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:11 pm
Yes, yes. These are all good ideas. But the issue at hand is bigger than that...the most recently built Bed Bath & Beyond was actually constructed upon the dimensional mouth of Hell!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:16 pm
Orcus Fieres
Are you mad, ma-frog? Is he really here or am I just delusional?

rrrrrrriibiitt

I'm here, in all my froggy goodness.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:41 pm
-Orcus stepped away from the frog- Well... -He tried turning his vision away from the from several times and then finally accomplished it- Maybe we should send the Pillow people to the Bed, Bath & Beyond. There they will enjoy all the pillows they want and then we nuke 'em! We kill two birds with one stone.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:44 pm
That's the problem! The Bed Bath, & Beyond in question is their point of origin. The warehouse-level savings might only empower them. No, in order to deal with this new threat...we must employ our experimental new weapon: the middle-man markup bomb!  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:14 pm
-Orcus sat back down and shot up for a more dramatic reaction- No! It's too much of a risk. What if they attempt to cut out the middle man with direct shipment? They'll go on the offensive and then what will we do? -He sat down and rested his head on his hand- I think we should go with... -He paused- A full recall to the production line. -He looked up at Silas- It'll bring power back into our hands. They'll be helpless, don't you see!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:18 pm
Silas's eyes widened, and he slapped Orcus across the face.
"Damn you, that's brilliant! You're out of your mind, man!" He sat down again, and waved over a member of the guild. "See that it is done." The member scurried off. Silas's gaze darkened, and he folded his hands together just above his brow. "But what, then? What's our follow-up?"  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:36 pm
((omg i cant believe one of my random outbursts just got turned into a semi rp rofl rofl ))

Mr. Blue pops up, and walks up to the two guys. "Then we hit the manufacturing plant, and eliminate them before they can come alive. Then find out their leader for he is probably there too!" He said to them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:37 pm
Our follow up is to give me flies. And lots of them. -The frog stepped up bravely, a gleam in his beady black eye-  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:39 pm
Silas rubbed his eyes in frustration.
"Somebody get that damn frog out of here!"