Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
Romance Club Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sensei_Light

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am
User Image

Light sat behind his usual desk during class, sighing a bit as he took his feet off the large wooden desk. He got up and looked at the clock before opening up the door to the classroom. Snapping his fingers a big dark red sign appreard to the right of the doorway saying.."Romance Club" in big bold black letters. He walked back into the class and snapped his fingers again, refreshments appearing on the long back table in the back of the classroom. He snapped them again for drinks to appear and a "special" place for wine near the other drinks. Walking over to his desk he sat down on it as he waited for everyone else to come in.

(Romance Club is sort of like a poetry, etiquette, dating club. Everyone is welcome.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 pm
Memory: Hello teachers sits down and starts humming  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

KIDD_Roscoe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:24 pm
ricci walks in and looks at the two people here
wow i hope this works ricci think to himself  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm
hello there how are you  

Little Luminas

6,450 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Trader 100

Lucky-Emi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:09 pm
Aoi walks in, totally unsure of what she was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:55 pm
im doing fine
im looking for love for my roomate
it a surpise  

KIDD_Roscoe

Sensei_Light

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:51 am
Light looked to the 3 students and smiled. "Well im a professor here at the school and I started this club for students and teachers who need to find love. There are refreshments in the back. Have fun." he said as he sat down behind his desk.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm
Chalice walks into da door and 2 her suprise c ricci.. wow i come 2 learn more bout romance and poetry and i find u here... nice 2 u here ricci, Chalice grins friendly. She sits by memory. Hi im Chalice, she says.  

yunafantasy12

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kainashi Gin

2,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:39 pm
Alexander was walking on the school's corridor when he noticed the room.

(Poetry and etiquette?
Hmmm......
Dating? That's preposterous....)
He thought.

He entered the room just to satisfy his curiosity. He saw that the room had some people already. He didn't want to get anyone's attention, so he decided to sit far away from the rest.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:51 pm
Chalice notices alexander walk in..thanx 2 her sharp sense of movement. She move over 2 ricci, hey ricci, look, Chalice gestured.  

yunafantasy12

3,750 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Citizen 0

ginru tama

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:50 pm
*sugio teleports right inside seeing every1 here except his bro then edward pops next to him and sugio says*we're here to settle down and find some1 and edward likes poetry*then edward says*i like poetry alot  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:44 pm
Light propped his feet up on his desk, taking out a book of poetry written by Edgar Alan Poe. He started to read through it, glancing up every once in a while. He waved his hand, a glass of red wine appearing in his hand. He sipped it slowly as he read.  

Sensei_Light

KIDD_Roscoe

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:55 pm
Ricci:hey charile feeling better
tony also wanted to how if you would meet him at the park at midnite  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:27 pm
Aoi started writing, since nothing significant seemed to be going on. She was working on a poem she had started the day before.  

Lucky-Emi

xxsmalldad

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:03 pm
I walked into the room, a bit unsure of whether or not I should be here. "Hi, um I'm new here. I'm Naomi Tanaka." My voice was trembling and almost sounded like a whisper. I looked up, saw the people, and quickly looked down again. I wasn't so great at socializing.  
Classes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff