Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Yes... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Please add--
  I did add the Poll. Yes...
View Results

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:22 pm
User Image
Mister Maurice + xXXxHeart2HeartxXXx
December 12, 2009 [Anniversary]
Vote for me in the Week 25 Original Arena?

I have an obsession, Suites.
A very big obsession.
I don't know if it's good or bad.
But here it is...

I am obsessed with Beast Wars.
For a few reasons:

- Megatron's Trademark of "Yes..." at the end of almost every sentence he says.
- Dinobot's rule of Honor.
- Tigerhawk being the Maximal version of Jesus.
- Rhinox's Chainguns of Doom.
- Waspinator being the Kenny of Transformers.

For some weird obsession as that, I say "Yes..." at work, too. Like for instance, this is an example:

Me: I'm here to help you with your groceries. Yes...
Customer: Oh, thanks. Haha.

What do you think, Suites? Is it bad? Or is it good?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 pm
No way. Dude, I LOVE Beast Wars. Brings back memories of when Toonami was good [and was still alive]. Ah god... 90s flashbacks~ Oh, one thing I disliked about the show: Rattrap's voice; it was just annoying beyond-belief.  

lgtenos

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:58 pm
User Image

Rattrap's also hilarious for what he did to Waspinator. rofl "

"ROBO-NOOGIE!"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:41 pm
"Waspinator sick of being evil, sick of being Predacon! And Waspinator especially sick of getting BLOWN TO SCRAP ALL THE TME! Sooooo, Waspinator QUIT!"

xd

Beast Wars was THE best thing of my childhood. It's pretty much the ONE cartoon that I know EVERYTHING about xD
Terrorsaur was my favourite biggrin

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:49 pm
Aquila15
"Waspinator sick of being evil, sick of being Predacon! And Waspinator especially sick of getting BLOWN TO SCRAP ALL THE TME! Sooooo, Waspinator QUIT!"

xd

Beast Wars was THE best thing of my childhood. It's pretty much the ONE cartoon that I know EVERYTHING about xD

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh
In the Episode "Aftermath", he would've also became a TransMetal. But the Quantum Surge pushed both him & Scorponok into the Lava. P:

But yes, Terrorsaur surely upset the Maximals for trying to rescue their comrades in the Statis Pods. This is also why Terrorsaur is also my favorite Predacon. Not just because he's a Red Pterodactyl, but because he screeches. xd

EDIT: And the Episode "Aftermath", is Episode 1, of Season 2.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:25 pm
Mister Maurice
Aquila15

xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh
In the Episode "Aftermath", he would've also became a TransMetal. But the Quantum Surge pushed both him & Scorponok into the Lava. P:

But yes, Terrorsaur surely upset the Maximals for trying to rescue their comrades in the Statis Pods. This is also why Terrorsaur is also my favorite Predacon. Not just because he's a Red Pterodactyl, but because he screeches. xd

I know, I'm RAGING that they killed him off! Transmetal Terrorsaur would have been ******** BADASS.
I love "Power Surge" where he finds the secret source of Energon and gets all crazy powered up, it's brilliant xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:09 pm
Aquila15
Mister Maurice
Aquila15

xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

I know, I'm RAGING that they killed him off! Transmetal Terrorsaur would have been ******** BADASS.
I love "Power Surge" where he finds the secret source of Energon and gets all crazy powered up, it's brilliant xd

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh
You can see that Episode... now, if you'd like. rofl
1st of 3rd, but not the Full Episode. gonk

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:34 pm
Lol. I kinda didn't like that Optimus was a gorilla. Megatron got to be a tyranosaurus, so why can't Optimus be something cooler?  

lgtenos

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:26 pm
User Image

Klynkz -- Yeah, true. Optimus didn't seem good as a Gorilla. But then again, he was the 1st Maximal Flier, before Airazor. P:

But then again, Airazor is both a woman & a man. rofl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:01 pm
Airazor was a guy? eek  

lgtenos

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:31 pm
User Image

Klynkz -- Trust me... There's a Beast Wars Manga, and there is fact that Airazor is a guy. rofl

"I'm never happy with my Gender."
Airazor on self.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:35 pm
Dude, what the...? In the show, I clearly remember Airazor being a girl. But oh well, I trust you, lol.  

lgtenos

MisterMaurice

Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

Yeah, I know. Weird twist, but it's true. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:54 pm
So are we to take the series or the manga as canon? Airrazor is a chick in one but a dude in the other?!
-head asplodes-

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

scrub
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:00 pm
I used to watch Beastwars but I haven't seen it in years...
I only vaguely remember a few bits, like how the good guys always got bummed at the start as they had no flying beasts.  
The Suites

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff