Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
West Lake Appartment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jayanime112

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:09 am
you find yourself at an appartment complex in West Lake, California. There are three differn't buildings, a girls appartment building and a boys appartment building, and a lobbie where the meals are and where people can hang around a fire thats everlit. there is also a pool in the back of the lobbie, two seperate baths in each building, and one open air mixed bath in the back of the complex. There is a dance hall, where anyone can go. There will be events anounced on the bulliton board

Rules:
No spaming!
No cybering
Keep it pg-13
(ill add more as this progresses)

Profile:
Name:
Personality:
Background:

Jobs (for anyone who wants on[not required]):
DJ:
(more added when i think of them)

BULLITON BOARD:
no anouncements yet  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:10 am
Name: Jacob
Apperence: avi
Personality: nice, shy, strait
Background: a boy from tokyo who came to america and found himself living at West Lake beacuse he had an uncle who ran the apartments.  

jayanime112

Inu-youkai_Ariko

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:34 pm
Name: Ariko Taisho
Apperence:
User Image
Personality: Carefree, kind, free spirited, fights for what she believes.
Background: Her mother and father died of cancer a few years back leaving only herself and her little brother and sister. Both were pretty close to her age and decided to move off when they were old enough. Though they still talk Ariko rarely likes to talk about her parents and quietly prays that they're happy in the after life.

She rented the house out and went to move in the apartment complex in West Lake. She wanted to be far away from the house but still close enough to visit the graves when she needed to.

She hoped that West Lake would keep her mind off of the thoughts of home and parents. Maybe even find a boyfriend and start to have some fun.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 6:53 pm
Jacob walks around the complex and sees a new arival and turns on his heal hoping she wouldnt see him  

jayanime112

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 9:22 pm
Name: Fae Fox
Apperence: User Image
Personality: Like her name suggests, Fae is trusting and honest. She is a romantic and helpful and friendly and hyper. She loves animals. Straight. She is fun loving but with morals.
Background: Fae Fox is a true CA girl. But needing space from her family and a pychotic boyfriend, Fae loves the beach but also loves the cold. She lived in northern CA most of her life. Now she's here, looking to start over. She also would like to work part time as a receptionist or hostess in the lobbie.

Fae walked up the walk with her own suitcase and box. She held a map in her mouth. "Hmm..." She said, through the paper, "The girl's appartments... oh those must be them!" She ran up the stairs, all ready holding a key. She balanced the suitcase and put the key into the lock. She should have put the box down but she was too excited. So, naturally she fell over. She was clumsy. She laughed and picked herself up throwing her stuff inside the front room. "Man," She said to herself, "Looks awesome, but plain. I'll fix that." She ran back down the stairs and almost into the other girl, She slid out of the way and giggled, "I'm sorry." She said, " I'm Fae Fox. I'm new here. Looks like you are too. Maybe we can be friends?"

((BTW, Jay, go respond to my character in the Medeval thread. *Pokes* I've been awaiting your response... so HURRY! hehe... just kidding. Well not about the posting thing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:07 pm
Ariko smiled at the new female she just bumped into."Hi. I'm Ariko and I'd love if we became friends."Ariko said her suitcase in hand and and a few boxes set against the wall behind her.

She laughed. "You really know how to make an entrance you that Fae?"Ariko said happily.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:46 pm
"Thanks, I guess." Fae said, smiling brightly, "I'm just excieted to sort of "Start over". So I guess It is making me a little hyper." She looked towards the open trunk of her car. "Hold on. I have to get a few more things." She sprinted back to her car and grabbed another suitcase and a smaller box with which she was a lot more careful with. Then she hurried back to Ariko, "So," She said, as she started walking towards her appartment again, "What place do you have here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:15 pm
Ariko smiled and only caught a little sign of a male from the corner of her eye but she tried to ignore it."I have the apartment with the nice balcony over-looking the ocean and the apartments garden. I just finished unpacking so I'll help you if you want and we can explore the rest of the grounds."Ariko said with a smile offering to carry either the suicase or the small box. Either was fine with her.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 11:07 pm
"oh," Fae said smiling, "That sounds cool! My place is just a few doors down. I have a little more stuff in my trunk, so if you could please bring this suitcase up for me that would be awesome." Fae set down the box before sprinting once more back to her open trunk, drawing out another small box--the last one; Then, she closed the trunk and got a duffle bag from the back seat. She locked the car doors and walked back to Ariko, "I never thought my life could be boxed up in just a few boxes and bags." She replied, bitter-sweetly. She handed the suitcase to Ariko and put the duffle on her shoulder and the two boxes balanced in her hands. This time she was more careful, there were valuables at stake in these boxes. She led Ariko to the stairs and walked up them at a steady pace. She softly kicked open the allready open door, and she stepped into the very plain living room. She set the boxes and duffle down and replied "Of course I plan to fix it up a little. I can't stand plain places like this. I'll probably paint the walls green or something in here... yeah... that will match the couch Mom is sending in a week! Perfect!" The first part of the sentance was to Ariko but the last, was more to herself. Then she saw Ari out of the corner of her eye, "Oh! Sorry! I almost forgot you were here!" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 2:00 pm
Ariko smiled, "It's okay. I never really thought I'd live away from my parents but here I am and here you are."Ariko said with a small smile. "I'm sure we'd become the best of friends and we'll forget about missing our families too much. We can still visit them right?"Ariko said. Leaving out that her parents were dead and that her little brother and sister had moved back to Japan to stay with her grandparents.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

psychotic__Gal
Vice Captain

Tipsy Reveler

10,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:29 pm
"I won't be visiting my parents in a long while!" Fae explained laughing lightly, "You see, I came here from northern CA and well... I'm escaping a psychotic ex-boyfriend, and my over protective parents. I love them, but I need my space." She laughed again and smiled, "I'm glad to be here. It's exceiting." She pushed the boxes into a neat pile and grabbed her hand-bag (For "Just-in-case" purposes) and she grabbed the keys, "Anyway, let's go exploring!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:28 am
Ariko smiled,"I moved in yesterday and my room was already pretty nice. The furniture's arriving today so all i need is a little paint."Ariko said with a smiled walking out the door.

"Let me grab some cash and my keys and we can head out. A new friend deserves some celebration.Let's go out to eat, later"Ariko said with a smile.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

jayanime112

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 1:11 pm
Jacob was walking around the appartment and sees teh girls talking and decides to go over, "hi, im Jacob" he introduces himself  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:26 pm
Ariko gave a delighted smile."Hi, I'm Ariko and this is Fae. We're on out way out do you want to join us?"Ariko asked her eyes shinning with happiness at meeting a new person at her new home. Her mind was already far from her family.  

Inu-youkai_Ariko

jayanime112

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 3:18 pm
Inu-youkai_Ariko
Ariko gave a delighted smile."Hi, I'm Ariko and this is Fae. We're on out way out do you want to join us?"Ariko asked her eyes shinning with happiness at meeting a new person at her new home. Her mind was already far from her family.
"sure why not" he says to her politly "um... may i ask where?"  
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games