Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
A hostage outta my own room! T_T

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oh no, my hat!
  I'm still a cowboy!
  We know what you are!
View Results

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:45 am
Last night I heard a clicking sound at my window. Then I turned around and saw a HUGE BUG!! It was big and ugly and it could fly! It was horrible! I grabbed my PSP and got the hell out of there. crying But not before I took a picture of the monster....

User Image

Look at that son of a b***h. What IS that? I've bever seen one before! >=,C

And then when I was making up a bed on a chair in the living room, I realized my snuggle bunny Gracie wasn't with me. And that's when I remembered she'd gone onto the patio after dinner.... and was still out there. crying She was all miserable and sad. It was like an hour before she's come and sit on my feet. ;_; At least she's feeling better this morning. Look how cute she is!

User Image

ilu Graciiiiiiiiie. crying

So, uh.... WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT BUG?!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:00 am
Looks like some sort of cockroach or beetle (and yes, both groups have species that can fly).  

lgtenos

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:27 am
Hard telling what the bug is with the blurryish picture but aww poor kitty being all left outside with no way in. crying Atleast she is feeling better though =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:46 pm
There's nothing in the picture to judge the size of the bug. XD;

But awww Gracie. <3333333  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:51 pm
Szen

Longer than my thumb. It had to be two and a half, maybe three inches long. It was BIG. I could hear its limbs moving! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:06 pm
Lychee Fruit
Szen

Longer than my thumb. It had to be two and a half, maybe three inches long. It was BIG. I could hear its limbs moving! gonk
Grossssss. XD;
I probably would've done the same thing. ninja  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lychee Fruit

Dangerous Stalker

15,900 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:28 pm
I rediscovered the beast in my closet and ran crying to my mom quite literally. She brought in a shoe, then said, "It's a beetle!" Like that makes a difference? D= Anyway, she used a cup and a piece of paper to collect satan spawn bug and let him go outside.

I'M SAVED!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:47 pm
It sort of looks like a giant mutated demented cricket.... that would explain the friggin' chirping. xD  

Bomarang

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:13 am
klynkz
Looks like some sort of cockroach or beetle (and yes, both groups have species that can fly).
It's a roach. You can tell by the slightly longer hind legs. Of course it's not one of those slow little ones that crawl around like douches. From what I'm hearing, OP doesn't stay up that late at night. Roaches of this size usually come out only at night when the lights are out. I know that there's a cockroach in my house which I believe is this one
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
crawling around somewhere. Most of the time you won't see these roaches around since they only come out at night, but on occasion they will come out before lights out if they run low on food. If you want to try to get rid of them, try dusting some boric acid along the corners of your walls and in narrow places where they will be likely to crawl. Boric acid is non-toxic and is cheaper and more effective than the roach traps you see around stores.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games