Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:03 am
My entrance to this vast world

I seem to have stumbled upon a place of complete and utter awe. A place unlike any other I've ever seen. 'Twas a long, dreadful journey that brought me here, but alas! I have found a place and have decided to stay awhile if the natives would let me. I asked and they replied yes! 'Twas a joyous day indeed! I learned the history and why this place is called Onion Kingdom. At one time, it seemed to be ruled by a bunch of people who referred to themselves as onions. I am getting tired and must take rest, for who knows what tomorrow will bring forth. Goodnight, and shine on for tomorrow is a new day.

~Rezetsu~

Fun fact: Rezetsu was part of the name of my avi at that time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 am
Day one: The Onionian, Kyareastie

One of the Onionians was kind enough to show me around. She took me through and explained the true meaning behind onions. I didn't really understand what's so great about those stinky little veggies, but I was told that I need to love them for that's the only type of food served in this Kingdom. I gasped at the thought of eating only onions! But by the time lunch rolled around, I was so hungry I didn't care what it was. The Onionian named Kyareastie made a great onion casserole and an even better onion pie. I never would've thought that you can make a pie from the outer layers of onions and berries! It was all so good. The only thing is, I seemed to have lost my toothbrush during the tour of the Kingdom so now I am doomed to smell the stench of onions with every breath I exhale! Tomorrow, I plan on asking Kyareastie about the shops here and if I can find a new toothbrush. I would ask tonight, but it seems she's fallen asleep and I find it rude to wake people when they're assistance is not urgently needed. I have a feeling this place will teach me a lot. It's been a long day and I should rest also. Goodnight, my friend, and wish me luck in this promising land of onions.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:06 am
Day Two: Shopping on Garlic Street

Today, I asked Kyareastie about shopping and where all the stores are. She said that all of the shops are on Garlic Street in downtown Onionite. We went there by Onion-way (it's like a sub-way). When we arrived, I felt very nauseous. She said it was probably motion-sickness brought on by the travel. We walked over to a bench and sat a bit. After a while, the feeling of nausea left, and we went on to shop. I bought a toothbrush, three sets of clothes, and a box that had strange writings on it. I talked with Kyareastie and I've found that I'm actually beginning to fall in love with her. Just thinking of her gorgeous hair and pretty blue eyes makes me happy. We went home a different way. We walked through a swamp and nearly got killed by a crazed swordsman! Luckily, Kya knew how to fight and slew him before he could slay us. She's the best. Well, It seems like everyday is exciting and adventurous! I hope one day, I'll look back at this and laugh. Until then, I shall continue writing and I hope nothing else goes wrong. Goodnight and pleasant dreams for the day has ended and all is well.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:07 am
Day Three: The King's Decision

Today, Kyareastie and I saw the King give a speech. He was wearing a long, tan robe with little fuzzies at the bottom and top. His face was covered in gray-blue hair and a white beard poked out the bottom. He was as tall as he was fat. I could explain the strange, complexity of his wardrobe for many, many hours, but I must get to the important part. His speech seemed like all speeches. Long and boring. He went on for hours about a war fought over 500 years ago with the neighboring Kingdom of Tomato. Then, when it finally seemed over, he added with a joyous tone, "The Tomato Kingdom has waged war with us, yet again! All willing and able to fight shall receive a sword, shield, and armor by tomorrow's eve!" I heard that and nearly collapsed! Not even a week here and I must fight! Kya told me not to worry and that things would be fine. I went back to the house but Kya stayed to see if she could arrange an audience with the King. I'm getting tired and I probably won't be able to stay up to hear what she has to say about all of this. I shall leave her a note and go to sleep. If things keep going this way, I don't know what I'll do. Goodnight and wish me the best of luck! I know I'll be needing it.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:09 am
Day Four: Audience with the King

Kyareastie woke me up this morning and said that she was able to get it arranged. When I asked when, she said right now. I was shocked. It was only 7:00 am! I thought it would be up to a week before I'd get to speak with him. I got dressed as fast as I could, (after shoo-ing Kya out...Don't like to dress for an audience) and we ran down to the Castle. When we got there, I was tired and thirsty. I was able to find a water fountain, from which I proceeded to drink. Kya pulled me by the arm saying it was rude to make the king wait like that. We went to the king's chambers and I told him what had happened. He laughed at me! I couldn't believe it! I poured my heart out just so I wouldn't have to fight and he had the audacity to make me a commander of the royal knights! He gave me a sword so heavy I couldn't lift it. And the shield he gave was lined with what looked like onion peels. It was so grotesque! I thought I would puke! The armor I received was so big, I could barely wear it. And the helmet was smelly and sweaty. I wished this was all some kind of nightmare, but it seems too real to be fake. Apparently, I start work tomorrow, so I better get some rest. I'm just saddened by the fact that I won't be able to stay with Kya tonight. According to some "Law of the Wars" it is forbidden for a commander to sleep away from the King's Castle, due to preparation for war. I'll miss Kya kicking me in my shins to wake me. I hope she sleeps well tonight. I doubt I'll even be able to. Well, until tomorrow, I shall lie in my bed (it's more of a dingy cot) and try to rest. Goodnight my sweet Kya and where ever you may sleep, may your dreams be pleasant.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:10 am
Day Seven: The Cruel War

I haven't had time to write for the past couple days. This has been a harsh war. Many have been killed. We had to temporarily retreat. As I was leading my men out of the battlefield, I saw Kya in the arms of a Tomatoan soldier! She was out cold. I didn't want to but we had to go back to the kingdom. I've been in this prison like room for nearly an hour! The king had the audacity to lock me in here! He said he wouldn't want his best commander to have a fall out or some stupid thing like that! I've been trying to think of a way to get past the guards and I think I may have an idea. Tomorrow, I'll try to save Kya! I just hope nothing happens to her tonight...

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:13 am
Day Eight: To the Rescue!

I decided to go out today and rescue my sweet Kya! I was almost into the safety of the alley-way, when I saw what looked like a young child playing dress-up as a guard. I thought to myself, "Such a poor, innocent youngster like that shouldn't be roaming the streets in time of war." I went over to talk to him (later to find out it was a woman named Mutt) when I was caught and thrown into what appeared to be a holding cell for those caught in the midst of a crime. I didn't know why that was happening to me. I thought I did nothing wrong. I looked over at my fellow cell-mates to see a group of men, all over forty, staring at me. No, it was more like they were staring through me. All of them had cold pleading eyes. It sent shivers up my spine. I sat in the corner and decided to write for a bit. I'm not sure if I should sleep tonight or not. What I do know is these "men" if you could say, are like demons in human flesh. I'm hoping I can survive this and write again tomorrow. Either way, I'm growing tired and need rest nonetheless. Kya, where ever you may be, please, oh please, stay alive for me.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:14 am
Day Nine: Ignorance is Bliss

I was able to escape with a well formulated plan. I acted sick, the guard came in, I kicked some butt, just the basics. But they followed. I ran just outside of the kingdom, into a small forest area. And they followed. I stopped for a while to try and talk with them. It was the worst decision of my life. I thought they wanted to thank me for releasing them from that hell of a cell, but no. They just stood there. Their eyes seemed to glow. I knew it must've been my imagination. But it wasn't. They had glowing eyes that peered into my soul. I didn't know what to do. I took a few steps back. They inched their way closer, all the while staring. Those eyes. . . like death, can bring even a grown man to his knees. I turned and ran. And they followed. I was able to lose them I thought, but I was wrong. I climbed up the nearest tree. They stopped. I was amazed by this. Then they started clawing at the tree trunk. By this time, I was terrified. I thought I'd be. . .well, I'm not sure what you'd call it but those eyes. . .they had some sort of evil you don't see in an everyday group of thugs. I was about to give up hope when a young lady came out from behind one of the trees, thrusting a large sword. The creatures lunged at her and I turned away. I couldn't allow myself to see such a beautiful woman die at their hands. I glanced back to see their bodies in pieces and the woman unharmed. I was slightly relieved. We talked and I found out her name is Payne. I also learned those "men" are called "Pretergredior" and are extremely dangerous. I told her about Kya and some of what's happened. She told me to get to sleep and in the morning, all will be better. (Actually, she just said get to sleep. I just wanted her or someone to tell me I'll be fine and Kya's not hurt.) Tomorrow, will be a better day! So I wish, and so I pray!

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:16 am
Day Ten: Forest Creatures

I had a rude awakening this morning. I opened my eyes and saw some sort of squirrel creature staring up at me. Naturally, I screamed. Apparently, this squirrel creature doesn't approve of loud noises. It bit me in the nose just hard enough to pierce the skin. Payne got up and ripped the thing off of my nose. She laughed and let the thing go. I feel like my life has become some sort of sick joke! I mean all of this. . .It's just madness! After some much needed alone time, (Where I proceeded to cry over my nose nearly getting ripped off) Payne and I set out to save Kya! I complained a little and finally, she had enough. She started yelling about how much of a wimp I am and how she couldn't believe I survived this long and other stuff. I sorta spaced out at the wimp part. But anyway, she slapped me and said, "Get your lazy a** up before I leave you here to fend for yourself." Well, I got up and was pretty much dragged around all day. Boy, oh boy, has this been fun. Right now, I'm staring at that squirrel thing that bit me earlier. It looks sorry for what it did. . .I think I'm going to pet it. I hope it doesn't try to bite again. But it looks so cute! Just like Kya. Oh how I miss her. I think that's enough for today. Tomorrow, we'll get closer to saving Kya!

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:17 am
Day Twenty-Seven: Tomatoan Fort

We've FINALLY arrived at a fort just outside of Tomato Kingdom. I don't know how, but we were able to get in and actually spend the night here! Payne said she needed to talk with some people about something, and told me to wait here. I'm glad everything's working itself out. But I'm getting tired all of the sudden. . .

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:18 am
Intermission

This is a short break from our story. It is meant to cut the tension and ease the pain of having to read that boring thing. Now this shall be a short, pointless story.

One day, there was an old man walking through the woods. He saw a stone with an ancient sketch engraved on it's top side. Upon further inspection, he noticed the sketch was of an old man dying. As curious as he was, he picked up the stone to see it more closely. When he did, a trap was set off and he was attacked by a mysterious force. The rock slowly rolled back to it's resting spot.

Now wasn't that a fun little story? It's got a great lesson to it too, kids. Never trespass in another's territory. Especially if they set traps.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:27 am
Unfound Day

I have no idea how long it's been since I last wrote. All I know is I awoke in a prison cell and was surrounded by men (Sound familiar?) These men are different than the others. . .They don't have eyes. Just empty hollows where, at one point, might have held eyes. They seem to be friendly. We talked a bit and they said they could get me out of this place! The only thing was, I had to come back to free them after I took care of business. I agreed and was told to get some sleep. I wonder how they'll get me out of here? They don't seem to have anything except for a strange looking stick. Oh well, I'll leave the thinking to a different time.

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:28 am
Quiet as a Mouse

Today has been interesting. Those strange people really did help after all. They turned me into a rat. (They said it was a cute, mouse-like form. But I'm a rat.) I hate rats. But at least I got out of there. This journal and pen was all I could carry. I decided to take it with me. Man is it hard to write as a rat! The good thing about this is I can go anywhere without being noticed much. And I don't have to eat as much, due to my decreased size. I've set out to try and find Kya! Now, maybe I'll be able to. I have no idea how to get there though. It seems so far away when you're so small. Well, I'll just wait here, in the bushes, until I find someone to hitch a ride with. I hope someone comes soon.

~Rezetsu~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 am
Hitchin' a ride

Well, as you know, I was waiting in the bushes. Low and behold, I got chased by a cat. I thought I was dead meat. (Get it? Cats eat mice and rats. Dead meat, dead rat. Meaning it would kill me. I didn't need to explain this to you. You get it.) But luckily, I was able to get away and run up a tree. Little did I know, but cats can also climb trees. Sad but true. I saw a cartomobile that was carrying hay slowly tread by and found my chance. I leaped as high as a rodent could leap and landed right in the middle of the haystack. Guess what? I found that needle everyone says is so hard to find. I opened my eyes and there it was. If I fell any deeper, I wouldn't be writing this. I'm hiding here until this thing stops somewhere. I hope it's real soon. . .

~Rezetsu~  

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500

NerdLawnch
Crew

Cute Transform

21,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:29 am
The Calm Before the Storm

Well, it was hours, or so it seemed, before the thing finally stopped. When it did, I hopped out and found that I was in some sort of town. Strangest thing was, I thought I'd been there before. I walked (if you could call it walking) into a nearby alleyway. I realized I had been there before. That was the same alleyway where I was caught in what seems like so long ago. That's when I knew I had traveled even farther from my wonderful Kya. Somehow and someway, I'll find something that will be able to take me to save the one I truly adore. But until then, I need to find a place to rest. If I'm not careful, something bad may happen. And if it does, who knows if I'll ever be able to recover. For now, I'm hiding in a trash bin, and it seems as though the night's sky is unreasonably darker tonight. I have a bad feeling about all of this. . .

~Rezetsu~  
Literature & Writing Subforum [[Submit your writing and Reading list!]]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces