Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply GGG Contests
Twin Dress Up Contest - Winners Announced! See Pg. 3, Post 2 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Game 2 Round 2!
Lady leko chan and Lady Ayami chan!
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Kits Rose and Leonardo the brave!
70%
 70%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 10

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 pm
So as the title says this is the Twin Dress Up Contest! The rules are pretty simple:

Basic rules

1 . There is 2 Twin Dress up games in the thread as you will read in game rules 1 and 2 below. Contestants can choose which game they prefer to play by posting in the thread which game they like to play and that way more people can play and enjoy in their creativity.

2. Each game will last depending on number of players. The maximum is 10 contestants per round, with no more the 20 contestants per game.

3. Keep this thread PG13 and follow ToS

4. Please post for both games all IMGs as a IMG code and keep the pictures small as it can become a page stretcher. We will only need one picture.

5. We don't need a list of items and cost along with the Avi creation, we can look it up if we so desire to, if you didn't save the picture.

6. All entries for either game is required to PM Liada Trovaras and title your PM "Contest Entry" so I can get through my inbox faster. In your PM please include where/who/what/name is for the pics in Game #1 entries.

7. EDITED 8-24-10: I HAVE RETURNED!! And after sorting a few things game 2 round 2 is now OPEN FOR VOTES! The winner of Game one is Fairie KatrinaZ! With a close second place to Pyzapp! Thanks to everyone who has participated in this game so far this has been real fun! Please PM me entries and PLEASE VOTE! Thanks.

8. Signup as sooon as possible.

Game Rules #1

1. Dress up avatar to the following theme options listed below.
Classic Cartoon Characters/Anime (Been around 6 yrs at least)
Celebrities

2. Tektek usage is a must! Basically since there are some that are involved with other avi contests *ahem* like myself I'm making this easy and just submit a tektek avi as your entry.

3. Every contestant will be allowed 2 entries each. Since this is a twin contest each pair will be judged as a whole instead of 2 separate entries.

Game Rules #2

1. You and your friend will look alike aka a Twin

2. You can only use your inventory to make this creation and please title your creation when you PM the entry.

3. I will need a picture of your creation as you the Geezers like to change up your look often. Also title your creation when you PM it since its fun coming up with those things. ^^

4. The design of your avis is up to you to make up.

5. Yes I will "allow Boy Girl twins" Meaning the twin don't have to be same Gender, as in RL.

6. I Require you and someone else aka Killafrog and say Lil Brat team up to do the contest is ok. So no solo acts as thats not a twin

7. It is not nessecary to change your hair for this game since you will be working with a partner in this game so that will be something that you guys work out between the two of you.

I will have Ms. Gilda set up the sign up for the contestants and then we will have a poll to have all the geezers vote. If we end up doing 2 rounds then we will take the winners of each round and do a final vote

Contestants:

Game 1:
Lyle K Knives
Pyzapp
Fairie KatrinaZ

Game 2:
Saber Pendragon+killafrog
Kits Rose+Leonardo the Brave
(Round 2)
Kits Rose+Leonardo the Brave
Lady leko chan+Lady Ayami chan

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 am
On hold because of some difficulties....sorry everyone....  

Liada Trovaras

Lyle_K_Nives

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 am
I edited it :3
how many entries per person is allowed? I wish i could be a judge but i think i am not that good, i can be a bit harsh when i give critiques lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:01 pm
Rules have been edited above so just check it out and lemme know if you have any further questions.

Another really cool idea for game 1 to think about is if someone was to do a celebrity they could use their entries to do that celebrity with 2 movies they've been in. For example Tom Cruise: Legend, and Mission Impossible.

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:42 am
Small update for folks:

I was asked if the hair was mandatory for changing during the contest and for this Game #1 you HAVE to change your hairstyle simply bc you are trying to be the twin of whatever category you choose. You can however just sent me a saved pick of your avatar or TekTek when you PM me your entry so you can change your avatar however you please during the contest.

For Game #2 it is NOT mandatory since you will be working in pairs with someone else so that's something you can work out between the two of you.

Also some of the prizes are Cash Shop items so if you really wanna get lucky I say GIVE IT YOUR ALL! :3

And if anyone has any other questions PM either me or killafrog since he's been helping me with this game setup ^^

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:27 am
Do I sign up here? If so I'm signing up. ^^
For game #2 with killa.  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:53 am
Woo Hoo! Finally! *meep* Was that my outside voice? Heheh, Yes just hit click on the poll so I can keep track of the number of people playing. Remember, Deadline to PM your entry is this Saturday on the 31st. Pass the word!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:26 pm
Lol sorry, I would have done it sooner but I got so busy plotting outfits that I totally spaced signing up until killa reminded me yesterday I think. I told him I'd do it last night after I got off zomg and then I ended up turning off my computer and going OTL I forgot to sign up again. sweatdrop rofl  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:43 pm
I'll sign up to play game 2 with Leonardo the Brave. We'll send our entries in as soon as we can. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 pm
Yayness! Okay thanks guys!  

Liada Trovaras

leonardo the brave

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:47 pm
ok i sent in my creation xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:23 pm
And received it! Thanks! killa you should have told me you were pairing with Saber! oh well edited the list of contestants for Game #2 don't have any one for Game #1 yet  

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:18 pm
All contestants and future contestants please note the edit to #7 of the Basic Rules!  
GGG Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff