Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE CHOBITS PERSOCOM MAINFRAME

Back to Guilds

Keeping The Torch Of Chobits Alive!!! 

Tags: Chobits, CLAMP, Chii, Persocom 

Reply For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!
Why hasn't anybody posted new stuff?/ CLAMP chess pieces

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm
I get really upset over this that no one is posting anything new anymore.
By the way, Has anyone seen the CLAMP chess pieces? They are adorable. The anime/manga shop that me and my boyfrined go to is selling them special for aikon (the anime convention in our area) this year along with so many cosplay outfits youd go nuts. Anyways, I have almost all of them, but im upset that there is only one persocom peice in the set. The peices come 3 to a set and each set includes one volume of CLAMP magazine. I am missing 1 and 6. My favourite is Volume 7 because it comes with a persocom, but not chii. And Volume 7 goes very indepth into the world of Chobits.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

sorry i couldn't figure out how to make the pictures show up but if you just copy and paste into you web adress you should be able to see it  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:13 pm
first of all i'm sorry in haven't been posting new stuff in a long time. i haven't on gaia in a long time either. I know this my guild, i should be paying more attention to it.

Yes i did hear of the CLAMP NO KISEKI character chess set. I only purchased a few sets. (mainly my favorite characters: Elda Chii, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hikaru Shidou) i wanted to get the set with Kamui Shiro from X, but i could not afford it back then. and now very few stores have them anymore.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 pm
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
first of all i'm sorry in haven't been posting new stuff in a long time. i haven't on gaia in a long time either. I know this my guild, i should be paying more attention to it.

Yes i did hear of the CLAMP NO KISEKI character chess set. I only purchased a few sets. (mainly my favorite characters: Elda Chii, Cardcaptor Sakura, Hikaru Shidou) i wanted to get the set with Kamui Shiro from X, but i could not afford it back then. and now very few stores have them anymore.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

thats too cute!! but y is there a brunette chii?????!! sue the one who did that!!!!! we need a blonde chii!! >3<  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:28 pm
Well you can blame Tokyopop for the Dark hair Chii. For some reason Tokyopop could never do right about Chobits. I mean tokyopop refers to Sumomo as Plum. But i don't think Chii's hair was that blonde in the manga. Chii's hair colour in the manga was either an off-white or pale white colour.You can blame Madhouse for making Chii's hair pineapple blonde... emo

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image  

Batman_9148
Crew

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:47 pm
Hikaru Kenshin 1977
Well you can blame Tokyopop for the Dark hair Chii. For some reason Tokyopop could never do right about Chobits. I mean tokyopop refers to Sumomo as Plum. But i don't think Chii's hair was that blonde in the manga. Chii's hair colour in the manga was either an off-white or pale white colour.You can blame Madhouse for making Chii's hair pineapple blonde... emo

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

it is true..she is actually pineapple blonde..but yeah the only reason tokyopop refers sumomo as plum is because the new readers dont understand japanese names so the translated everything into english including the characters names  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:57 am
Dark Nina-chan
Hikaru Kenshin 1977

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

it is true..she is actually pineapple blonde..but yeah the only reason tokyopop refers sumomo as plum is because the new readers dont understand japanese names so the translated everything into english including the characters names

chii hair's supposed to be Ivory White...and I was wondering why Chii was a brunnette too. When I bought her I didn't even realise it was chii until i saw the white band on her head. Another thing I was wondering is that in the book that comes with them, it says that Freya was created to be the younger sister of Elda, but everywhere else, Elda was said to be the younger sister.  

kiyoko_eternity
Captain

6,400 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

naninite
Vice Captain

Beloved Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:32 pm
kiyoko_eternity
Dark Nina-chan
Hikaru Kenshin 1977

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

chii hair's supposed to be Ivory White...and I was wondering why Chii was a brunnette too. When I bought her I didn't even realise it was chii until i saw the white band on her head. Another thing I was wondering is that in the book that comes with them, it says that Freya was created to be the younger sister of Elda, but everywhere else, Elda was said to be the younger sister.

Oh the migraine the confusion  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am
Ohhh!!! That's so cool, I want them!  

Immortal Thorn
Crew

For Obsessed Chobits Otaku, Anime, Manga, Cosplay, Lolita, Video Games, Movies and everything else!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games