Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Why does he like me? (Advice needed/rant.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetveil

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:37 pm
So...there's this guy in my class. He asked me out a while ago and I was sitting there like WTF?!

First off, he's not my type. He's an ego maniac. He's selfish, shallow, mean, and he picks on my friend because she's got a crush on him! How messed up is that!?

So, yeah, because he's mean to my friend, I'm mean to him back because she "loves him too much" to fight back (-_-'''). He never fights back to me, and is actually NICE to me, but still, you mess with my friends, you mess with me, no exceptions. I challenge his ego all the time, and dis him whenever I can.

Yet, he asked me out. WHY? After everything I've said to him, he's ATTRACTED to me. Why does he like me?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:43 pm
Well that's easy. He's impressed by you. He finds it irresistable that you would actually challenge him when everybody else becomes submissive. Some guys (for some odd reason) are extremely actracted to a girl who will rudlly stand up for herself and her frineds. He thinks it's "hot" that you aren't like the others, that you won't back down
Or he's jsut so goddamn selfish and egotistical that he thinks your standing up to him is your own personal way of flirting and showing that oyu like him.

Both are a bit likely, but it will be easy for you too figure out because you know him better than probably almost anyone here.
Basically, if he seems like hen has some brains and some feelings, he probably thinks it's hot that you would stand up to him. If he's just a mirror humping bimboy, then he probably thinks you're flirting.  

Denkou Soshiatae

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff