xXNightRose14Xx
Vice Captain

rahna
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:34 pm
I wonder if there is... -makes note to look this up later-

Lovelovelove this series.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 7:07 am
I recently started playing Final Fantasy; Four Heroes of Light. I'd read about it in Game Informer (a gaming magazine) and they said it wasn't worth playing, but... I bought it anyway. It certainly doesn't have a very original plot, but once I start playing it, I can't put it down. I spent an hour trying to kill one of the bosses... I was afraid I was going to miss dinner.

Also, I've played Final Fantasy XII; Revenant Wings. Almost everywhere on the internet I look, everyone is always talking about how horrible a game it was. I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed it. I've beaten it, like, five times already.

I've never actually played Final Fantasy VII, but I've watched Advent Children and Last Order, so I know a little bit about it. I love Kadaj...and Sephiroth. I have a weird silver haired and insane fettish, I guess. xD  

Xan0nymousbananaX

Luneth Moon
Crew

Timid Fox

12,400 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:25 am
The should make a Anime of the VII and VIII story lines, I've thought about this for a while now  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:05 pm
AnonymousBanana
I recently started playing Final Fantasy; Four Heroes of Light. I'd read about it in Game Informer (a gaming magazine) and they said it wasn't worth playing, but... I bought it anyway. It certainly doesn't have a very original plot, but once I start playing it, I can't put it down. I spent an hour trying to kill one of the bosses... I was afraid I was going to miss dinner.

Also, I've played Final Fantasy XII; Revenant Wings. Almost everywhere on the internet I look, everyone is always talking about how horrible a game it was. I, on the other hand, thoroughly enjoyed it. I've beaten it, like, five times already.

I've never actually played Final Fantasy VII, but I've watched Advent Children and Last Order, so I know a little bit about it. I love Kadaj...and Sephiroth. I have a weird silver haired and insane fettish, I guess. xD

I cannot recommend Final Fantasy 7 enough. Since it was originally for the PlayStation, it's got some pretty blocky graphics. Never once did that interfere with the gameplay. If you get a chance, try and out.

@Kiba: Oh, my gosh. That would be so &^$% amazing.  

rahna
Vice Captain

Xan0nymousbananaX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:18 pm
Kiba-the-wolf009
The should make a Anime of the VII and VIII story lines, I've thought about this for a while now

There is an anime for Final Fantasy VII. It's called "Final Fantasy VII; Last Order", and is one episode long. It's, like, thirty minutes of pure epic win. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:07 pm
I wish they could make a new release of FFVII for either PS2 or PS3. I haven't played the game, but I've heard the story and I really want to play it! But graphic is kinda important to me so it would be awesome to play it with the graphic adjusted to the PS2 or PS3 standard.  

Mixii

iCamui

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:36 am
There is a Remake on the PS3. You have to download the PS classic from the PS store and play it from there. biggrin

.. Gawd I love Final Fantasy as I just got XIV Collector's Edition for PC! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:27 pm
I've played almost all final fantasy games. I practically grew up on it, and kingdom hearts.  

Alabast hein

Magic Gatekeeper

5,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100

ZStarXLightZ

Hygienic Explorer

3,450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:13 pm
Maybe one day we can have FF7,8 and 9 remakes. but I'll just leave this here

http://www.p4rgaming.com/final-fantasy-vii-director-says-he-will-approve-a-remake-only-if-square-enix-does-not-make-it/  
VIDEOGAMES/MUSIC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games