Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
"He wasn't supposed to die yet..."

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

ecopper12

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:51 pm
Those were the words just said by my grandmother about my grandfather who died six months ago.

She is still taking it hard, and who wouldn't? She was there when she took his last breath. I was in her room for a good twenty minutes listening to her on the verge of tears. She was trying so hard not to cry, but she eventually did, and liek a grandson should, I offered her a hug. She almost broke down when I hugged her.

it was hard seeing her like this. She has MS, and can't walk at all. We never though my grandfather would go. It was hard watching her touch his picture and say, "When I touch his picture, it's like I can feel him, he wasn't supposed to die yet. It's like I can feel his shoulder and I think he wasn't supposed to die yet, I loved him and he wasn't supposed to die yet."

It was really hard, as she usually does this during the day...I was just there to witness it this time.

is there anything you guys can think for me to do to help her? She is really upset when she get's like this...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:53 pm
sorry to hyear bro, hope things get better cry  

Senri -l- Shiki

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
  • Friendly 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:02 pm
Breaking down is the quickest way of getting back up.

I vote more hugs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:04 pm
Bake cookies with her. D:  

Light up the Night

Tipsy Lunatic

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items