Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Serious Business
Arguments

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:16 pm
I've always hated them, and not talking about ones over the internet. Whether it's created by me or someone else, I've never been a good face-to-face, angry arguer. I'm relatively good at taking crap that's dished out, but I can never respond the way I want to. =|  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:20 pm
Me, I don't take anyone's s**t. I try to be nice at first, but stupidity and stubbornness are really good ways to piss me off and bring out the mean in me. I've even been known to get in my dad's face when he gets in mine. I once had a friend who threatened harm against him/herself. Fed up with the drama of the days surrounding the incident, I got right in his/her face and told him/her he/she was acting like an idiot. Was that mean of me? Nah. Just tough love. As it turns out. he/she didn't hurt him/herself after all. I'd like to think I contributed. So, Ty...were you in a bad argument recently? This topic kinda came outta nowhere. sweatdrop  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:40 pm
Actually no. sweatdrop
Just the idea for the topic came out of nowhere, and I decided to see how many people felt like that too. The thing is with me, I think alot. All my plans and such are stored in my head. But when I try to speak them, they get screwed up, especially with my parents.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:36 pm
lol if i had time to think about it, I'd win every argument. but i'm the same way. it's hard to organize your thoughts mid-scream.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:59 pm
I get teary, upset, and my words end up going in circles. >=|  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:22 pm
i dont know why but i've always had it where i never had to argue with someone i guess iam that easy going but man if someone does drive me over the edge one day they are going to wish they have not cause i will be all over them like this guy scream  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 pm
I've snapped briefly like two times (not argument wise), once on this one girl in Elem., and once on my best friend by accident. Both over stupid reasons. I'm a really hard person to aggravate to that extent, which never happens in arguments, of course.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:31 pm
iam glad i quit hanging out with a certain friend of mine that turned into a pot smoking punk rock loving jerkbag or he would have experienced my rare but deadly rage.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:37 pm
Fear teh rage of the ravenous Blue monster!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 pm
*cough* LUKE! *cough*  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Serious Business

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items