Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
WHY DO I LIKE HIM!?!?!? (Advice desperately needed.)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sweetveil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:49 am
There's this one guy, ONE GUY, that I'm completely crazy about. I talk to him, and he listens to me. He knows me better than anyone. He stands up for me. He's even asked me out.

The problem?

I HATE HIM WITH EVERY FIBER, MOLOCULE, AND ATOM OF MY BEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First off, he picks on my friend. Why? Because she likes him. That's why. It's because she's got a crush on him. I told her I liked him too, and she wasn't angry. Hell, she was jumping for joy! Yelling "OMG, OMG, YOU FINALLY GOT A BOYFRIEND!!!" Yeah, right.

Secondly, he's not my type. He's mean, rude, selfish, and an ego maniac. I hate him so much. For better explanation, look up the song "Stuck" by Staccie Orrico. (Hate you, but I love you. I can't stop thinking about you.)

He asked me out once. I asked what made him attracted to me, since I stand up to him and dis him whenever I can because he's mean to my friend "Sasha." I remember his exact words:

"I like you because you're different. You don't care about looks or money. Other girls like the Jonas Brothers, Justin Beiber, and Twilight. But you hate that kind of stuff. You'd rather be playing video games or watch wrestling or a game with the guys. You'd rather spend money on a new CD instead of girly crap. You'd never lead someone on. You're not the jealous type. You can let it go if someone forgets to call you or even forgets your birthday or something important like that. You're not clingy. You love your friends more than you love yourself. That's why I like you."

My jaw hit the ground when he said. Luckily, my mom came to pick me up and I SPRINTED out the door like an Olypmic runner.

But why am I attracted to him? He's not my type. He's mean to my friend. Why would I like him in anyway?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:52 pm
I think that it might be because you see the side of him that others can't see. The reason you see this side of him is because he feels comfortable/safe showing it to you even though he normally puts on a tough, mean guy persona. You are probably fascinated by his caring side and want to learn more about it. Good luck with whatever you decide in your situation smile  

Giavanna Lee

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Aww, that's pretty good.
He does see that side of you that nobody else seems to see.
He acknowledges that you're different, and that is a very good thing in a guy.
As for dating? At your age, I'm not too sure. I got my heart broken at an early age, and it hurts if you don't know how to handle it.
Just follow your mind as best as you can, I understand that it's hard to do that when you want to follow your heart.

-Angel Monster

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff