Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Ahh!!! im just realy stupid, huh?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:59 pm
ok im dating the sweetest guy ever. (If i sound like im just rambling a bunch of sentences im sorry.)

I never had a boyfreind before him but i am friends with guys. I'm stuburn sometimes and dont think good bout me at all. All my guy freinds are only nice to there gfs when their fixing to break up and its making me worry. Jacob (my bf) is sweet and nice to me he promised me he'll never hurt me or make me cry like everyone else does. I always kept my self locked up and never got close to anyone; i never let anyone see my true personality. Then he came along. When we chat on the computer it takes him forever to reply and i asked him if he was busy and he said no he's just talking to another girl. (one of my freinds). and they are always talking to each other and ill admit i feel left out. But any way taylor (the other girl) is helping me out on a story im writing and the main charectors are us three.(me her and jacob) she made a coment saying her charector and him would be good together, and it just scared me. Cause everyone used to say they were made for each other...

Im sorry if i'm sounding like im whinning. I just never thought i deserved him and im thinking he likes someone else so my mind is torturing me. My guy freinds treat me like the groups toy. they will hug me and argue who i should sit with and they will sometimes flirt and try to make me blush. Jacob just laughs and as soon as me and him are alone he snaps and stats yelling at me. and i cant help but cry sometimes. Which makes him more mad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:15 pm
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Honey, if he's yelling at you for what his friends are doing, you need to get rid of him. I'm sorry, but it looks like it would be best. If he doesn't seem like he's all that hurt, then you'll know he wasn't worth it. But if he's talking to your friend more than you and just kinda leaving you out like that, and with your friend saying him and her character should be together, you should take that as a hint and think "Maybe this isn't working out."
I'm sorry, but you seem like a sweet girl and I don't want you to get hurt.
He may be sweet and nice to you other times, but yelling at you for what his friends are doing is a bad sign.
But you don't have to listen to me. Just remember, we're here for you <3

EDIT:
Just to let you know, though, I went through the same thing, being the "group toy" and it's not something that makes you look very good later even if you don't actually do anything with these guys, You need to put your wee foot down and put an end to the madness! D:<

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:44 pm
Thanks for the advise, i've been thinking that would what its gonna come down to. I just havent wanted to admit it. Im not sure how i should say it to him, and my mind is just scatered.

So im not the only toy? yeah i wouldnt do anything with them and they know if they try something their gonna see my "cute little but" kick theres. Thanks again.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:57 pm
LibraryFairy11
Thanks for the advise, i've been thinking that would what its gonna come down to. I just havent wanted to admit it. Im not sure how i should say it to him, and my mind is just scatered.

So im not the only toy? yeah i wouldnt do anything with them and they know if they try something their gonna see my "cute little but" kick theres. Thanks again.

My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...

Awe you're welcome :3
I just don't want to see you get hurt, but it would be better for you just to give him the boot, you might be happier without him <3

User ImageUser Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:03 pm
im gonna try to break up with him.... if i can or not depends on his reaction. If i see him sad or mad, i cant handle it. I'll do whatever i can to make him smile again.... and hes prety good at acting.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:07 pm
LibraryFairy11
im gonna try to break up with him.... if i can or not depends on his reaction. If i see him sad or mad, i cant handle it. I'll do whatever i can to make him smile again.... and hes prety good at acting.

In that case, you need to put your foot down. I've been there and they will do anything to keep you, even if they know you're not happy.
Whatever you do is your decision, but I know you'll make the right choice for you when you're ready (:

User ImageUser Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:13 pm
Thanks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:15 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

You're welcome (:
That's what we're here for xD

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

LibraryFairy11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 pm
: )  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:06 pm
Hes just- and he sai-and... anyway... Were still together he hasnt yelled at me foor a while, and my freind taylor is mad at him. so im kinda peace keeper right now...  

LibraryFairy11

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff