Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Serious Business
Nightmares Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:01 pm
I has never had one. I want one though, just to know. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:06 pm
You've really never had a nightmare? Like, ever?  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:32 pm
i can only dream when iam half awake half asleep and my dreams are usually normal but there are so random ones in there. this my not count as a nightmare but bake when i was little i was wide awake in my bed and it was pitch dark when i was seeing this brown looking cat that looked like it was made out of flames and it was staring at me it was the scaryest thing ever that i could hardly call out to mom and dad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:40 pm
I've only ever remembered one of my dreams and I don't think it was a nightmare. Ty, you've had nightmares because it's impossible to not have them, you just don't remember them.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:44 pm
A nightmare is different from a dream, in that they're caused by an overactive hypothalamus. That's the thing that secretes the chemicals that make emotions. When you're having a nightmare, your hypothalamus basically dumps out all of the toxin that causes fear all at once, for reasons that sleep experts have yet to fully comprehend. The result is the worst sensation of fear you've ever felt. You should count yourself lucky that you don't have nightmares or don't remember them. True night terrors are a horrible experience. They may not be real, but you won't know that while you're having one.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:48 pm
I haven't like a nightmare, like a REAL nightmare in forever. Since I was maybe like, 11. But I've had some pretty... not normal dreams. xD
It'd be a bit awkward sharing them cause they're so... out there. Some got people worrying. D:

*happily/notsohappily remembers most dreams*

ExplosiveCrimson
Crew

Lonely Prophet

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:51 pm
Orcus Fieres
I've only ever remembered on of my dreams and I don't think it was a nightmare. Ty, you've had nightmares because it's impossible to not have them, you just don't remember them.

Orcus, if I did have a nightmare, I'd wake up scared for no reason, right? I know I've never had one before, only really random ones. Like last night, for some reason, Oprah was in my dream, but I never saw her. I just remembered her name for some reason.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:42 pm
i had a couple in west virginia

it was scary
i couldnt and still cant tell if they were real or not at times.
pretty much in one this vortex like opened up in thedining room of my aunts house, and it was just there, it didnt affect anything
then once when i walked by it it tore me in half. its the only time i can remember waking up screaming. i actually thought i died for a while.
the other one was pretty much in the same spot, my aunts house. this little girl walked in, and i asked who she was cause i didnt recognize her. she then ran into the room i was staying in and straight through the wall into the storage room. i woke up shaking cause my head was right next to the spot she walked through. i still think i sensed some kind of spirit or something.  

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:11 pm
Ty Gwynnia
Orcus Fieres
I've only ever remembered on of my dreams and I don't think it was a nightmare. Ty, you've had nightmares because it's impossible to not have them, you just don't remember them.

Orcus, if I did have a nightmare, I'd wake up scared for no reason, right? I know I've never had one before, only really random ones. Like last night, for some reason, Oprah was in my dream, but I never saw her. I just remembered her name for some reason.

I think that the waking up scared would be reserved for the really scary stuff like Gary Busey streaking or Ryan's shoes from Who's line. Normal nightmares consist of some stuff you're scared of or some stuff you're scared of happening but they don't make you wake up scared all the time. Also, Oprah isn't that good a show. It just uses raw emotion to get an audience and keep them there, the show has no substance and very little moral. Oprah, herself, is a nice woman though.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 pm
hehe Ryan's shoes from Who's Line, I actually would like those shoes.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:34 pm
You like Who's Line? I like it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:27 pm
Orcus Fieres
that's one of my favorite shows! OMG...we should do a Whose Line RP somehow...!  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:16 pm
Silas Parrish
Orcus Fieres
that's one of my favorite shows! OMG...we should do a Whose Line RP somehow...!

hehe we could and we would not have the pressure of coming up with stuff on the spot like the golden boys have to  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:25 pm
Are you talking about Who's Line as in Who's Line is it Anyway?  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Serious Business

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash