Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Tin foil hat time...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~*~
View Results

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 pm
I saw something tonight I can't quite explain, but my friends saw it with me and I wonder if it'll be in the paper. We were outside getting Chuck's stock car ready for tommorow nights amateur race when we looked up and thats when things got screwy. There was these three lights in the sky in the shape of a pyramid sort of, well they where like that for a few seconds and then they zipped around one another criss crossing in all directions like glow sticks in the dark then shot off at incredible speeds vanishing into the night.

Now I'm actually curious, if it was aliens I wonder what they came here looking for.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:41 pm
OH EHM GEE

That sounds epic.

Woulda been pretty neat to see I bet.

What did you people do afterwards?  

ecopper12

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:45 pm
We went back to working on the car, though I can't stop thinking about it or wondering if anyone else saw them. Might go asking around tommorow.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:31 am
That is creepy.. o__o

Usually there is an explanation for them, but sometimes when there isn't one.. it really does make you wonder.

I totally think there is life out there.. I mean.. we can't be the only intelligent life forms around. =]

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

[Smecksay Lemons]

6,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:53 am
I swear, Aliens are everywhere. Dx (I just watched the Fourth Kind, I'm slightly freaked out.)

That's super freaky though. :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:30 am
Were you huffing the gas fumes? o:  

Szen
Vice Captain

6,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm
Szen
Were you huffing the gas fumes? o:

No, amateur circuit regulations say the tank has to be empty on arrival and empty when you leave so they ciphon the gas out before you truck it home or go there. All I was doing was making sure that the new transmission he got for it was properly calibrated to reach up to 270 km/h as fast as possible with efficent gear ratios.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:45 pm
Holy crap o.o
I'd have been scared, I haven't really seen anything remotely strange like that which I'm kinda sad about but glad at the same time. One time I did see a sort of long silver thing in the sky that just gradually got smaller until it disappeared entirely but it was probably something really innocent -shrug-
That sounds really weird though, how far away were they from you? Like, were they directly overhead, or..?

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

AquilaLiberum

Kosai Avonej

Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:09 pm
Aquila15
Holy crap o.o
I'd have been scared, I haven't really seen anything remotely strange like that which I'm kinda sad about but glad at the same time. One time I did see a sort of long silver thing in the sky that just gradually got smaller until it disappeared entirely but it was probably something really innocent -shrug-
That sounds really weird though, how far away were they from you? Like, were they directly overhead, or..?

~Nya-ha!~
blaugh

They didn't look too far, but they seemed like they where overhead of the city.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 am
Sounds like Russian/Chinese spyplanes. They came hoping to get some clips of the "after action show" so they could post it on some blog and become uber-teh-awesomez on tha netz.  

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items