Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples
Hellhound Temple ((Posting OK)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which image on page 2 should be used for the temple?
  All 3!
View Results

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:46 pm
~*Welcome all ye Demonhaters*~

You have traveled long and hard to reach this place, have you not, my pet? Well, as long as you are not of demonkind, we will allow you to rest. For a time. Would you wish to walk through the Gates of Hell to do so, however?

Temple image pending

Through this gate, your worst fears could be realized. Hell hath no fury like a race just newly escaped from the bonds of Slavery to the demons.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hexynia Hellfire says:: As long as you are of ebil alignment, you are more than welcome here in my temple. However, be warned that we are NOT a nice race and are liable to turn on you without warning.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:51 pm
~*Temple Rules go here*~

1. A Hellhound Goddess with an extremely short temper lives here. Do your best not to anger her, ne?
2. No godmodding. Basically, if it isn't yours, don't play as it/control it.
3. Any fae of ebil or neutral alignment can be here, although other races be warned that they may not receive a very pleasant welcome since Hellhounds ARE Ebil and vicious.

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:52 pm
~*Racial Info goes here*~

Long ago, the Hellhounds were forced to be slaves to the Demons. Hexynia managed to rise high enough in power to lead her people to freedom. The relationship between Hellhounds and Demons is like that of Werewolves and Vampires. They do not get along whatsoever. They are also equal in power to the demons now that they are no longer enslaved by them. And they crave to cause as much destruction to the world and rule it as the Demons do. This is largely because of the millennium of servitude that the Hellhounds were forced to endure under the Demons rule. That's also why they are always going to be of Ebil alignment.

With the change in who the god of Demons is, however, Hexynia is more willing to allow her people to mingle with their former enemy.

What does this mean for Hellhound kind? They can now breed with their former enemies and form families!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:53 pm
~*Temple Ranks go here*~

Cerberus - Only obtainable by a Hellhound. This is one of the most revered places in Hellhound Hierarchy. It is one step below the Goddess and her mate, and is a Guard position. The Hellhound that proves it's worth to the Goddess will gain this position of great honor.

Barghest - Only obtainable by a Hellhound. This is one of the most revered places in Hellhound Hierarchy. It is one step below the Goddess and her mate, and is a Guard position. The Hellhound that proves it's worth to the Goddess will gain this position of great honor.

Black Shuck - Referred to also as Doom Dog. Only obtainable by a Hellhound. This one is slightly below the two Guard positions. There can be as many as 4 Black Shuck's at any one time. They do the Goddess' dirty work outside of the temple.

Dip - Messenger position. Open to just about anyone of ebil alignment that proves their worth to the Goddess. There can be as many as 4 Dips at any one time.

Cŵn Annwn and Gwyllgi - Tricksters/Pranksters - As many as 4 at any given time can be seen. Possibly more. They are the ears of the goddess, bringing news of what the Yeth Hounds might have missed.

Yeth Hound - The eyes of the goddess outside of the temple. As many as 20 at any given time.

Church Grim and Gytrash - Lowest rank attainable. Everyone who wants to earn higher ranks starts off as this and works their way up, depending on their race and whether the Goddess is pleased with them. They do all the menial labor, such as keeping the temple clean, yet horrifying looking.

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:55 pm
~*References/Thank you's go here*~

Ranks compliments of the different types of Hellhounds available on Wikipedia.

Racial shop is here

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:57 am
User Image

Azazel, stood at the entrance, had he really came all this way? Had he really spent countless hours trudging through the darkness to get here to this? The hellohound looked over the temple.. "homey.." He grunted out making his way up the path tiredly. Hexynia Hellfire the hellhound goddess was suppose to be here well, this was her temple of worship anyways hard telling if she was actually here. Worship, Azazel shook his head and snorted, siting down to rest the bone on his shoulder shaking a bit as he did.  

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:25 am
Hexynia eyes the Hellhound from the shadows as he steps into the main chamber where sacrifices were to be offered. The only visible areas were the flame from her tail and the blue areas of her body, the stripes giving off a very dim, evil glow. "So, one of my people finally decides to grace me with their presence after I help us to fight our way to freedom? Very good of you to make yourself known, child. What is it you seek of me?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kaeylienn slinks into the temple as well, eyeing the other male for a moment before bowing down before the goddess as low as he could go.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:22 am
User Image

Azazel's, curious eyes catch the flicker of the goddesses tail, immediately he bows to her though none to enthused doing it. Azazel's glances over to the other bowing male, assuming the goddess was talking to him could be taken as conceded so he waited to see if the other was going to speak first. After a few moments into the bow he rose his head up to spare a look over on the goddess.  

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 am
Hexynia's eyes flick over both males for a moment before finally settling on Azazel. "You first, child. Did you come here to pay your respects, offer your services and loyalty, seek some favor from me, or some other reason...?" Her tail flicks again, blue sparks shooting off from where it snapped against the ground. It was hard to tell whether she was amused or upset about anything that was going on within her temple walls.

Kaeylienn slowly rises from his stance and glances over at Azazel, looking the other male over for a moment before his lips curled slightly in a silent snarl. Had he known there was another here, he'd have waited until later to make his presence known. Cold blue eyes glared somewhat balefully at Azazel before flicking to the goddess nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:55 am
Azazel carefully studied the goddess as she spoke. "Well .." He drifted off and glanced over at the other male a little uneasy at the presence he was giving off. He snorted in the others direction before turning aback to resume speaking with the goddess. " ...I came to give my respects to you.. , and I suppose to offer what I can...whatever that maybe.." His blue orbs rested on the goddesses tail after he spoke. The grey flame of his own tail flickering just a bit with his uneasiness.  

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:35 am
Hexynia gives the slightest of nods, showing that she had heard him and accepted that reasoning for being there. She then casts her cold gaze to the other Hellhound in the room. "I'll not have any in-fighting in my temple, child, so you'd best keep yourself neutral around others while in here, or you may find yourself in trouble. Now, what is your reason for being here?"

Kaeylienn barely manages to suppress the snarl of rage at being talked to so, reminding himself that this was a goddess, after all. "To offer my services." He said simply, his voice and expression now neutral, but his eyes held so much hatred and rage it was unbelievable.

Hexynia's tone held a note of amusement when she spoke again, looking at Azazel first. "You wish to be of help, do you? What skills do you possess boy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:51 am
Azazel looks back to the goddess and grunts softly. " Skills.." Truthfully he really had no skills to speak of or so he thought. "Well. . " He paused and looked off then back." The skill to serve... " He sighed out finally, if that was even considered a skill, he had always been a servant and well why change now, it was what he was good at he enjoyed being loyal to someone and being able to do things for them and feel useful.

(OTL; so crappy sorry)  

Sinister Nonsense

6,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100

shyembrace

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:30 am
User Image

Jacen eyes the imposing edifice from a distance before striding confidently forwards. Entering the building he gives the goddess a deep bow before allowing his eyes to wander about the chamber. Taking in the decor so to speak. Maintaining his silence until he was addressed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:32 pm
Hexynia flicks her eyes back to Kaeylienn for a moment. "You shall go out and spy on the demons and foil their plans as best as you can. Fail me in any way, and you will regret it." She looks back at Azazel in contemplation. "How are you at watching others and reporting back to the one you serve? I have need of hellhounds I can trust to spy on others and bring me news. Can you see without being seen yourself?" She made note of the entry of a third Hellhound and motions him further into the room with a clawed hand. "And you, child, what do you wish from this temple?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

shyembrace

Dangerous Genius

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:08 am
Jacen strides in further boldly, his eyes rest on the Goddess for a moment though not long enough to be a challenge then he drops to his knees in a position of fealty when he wagers he's close enough. He bows his head his voice rich and dark, carrying as he speaks "I wish only to serve you Goddess to protect your temple from those who would do it harm." believing that nothing could harm a deity. nothing that he had any chance of stopping in any case.  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff