Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:15 pm
The human heart feels things the eyes cannot see...
User Image

So at about 5 I told him to find out what's going on tomorrow because he was either taking me out to my grandmothers to spend a couple hours with me, or she was coming to get me when she came into town. I had to call her before it got too late if he wasn't taking me out there.
He again told me "I don't know what's going on" when I asked him and instead of finding out, he sat on his a** and played one of his ******** games. Then he ******** around outside with his niece and nephew. Then he messed around with the dogs and in between there was a bunch of other s**t he was doing. God only knows what, half of it probably involved video games.
About quarter to midnight he comes online -not even bothering to call me or anything before this- to tell me that no. He can't go out with me tomorrow. And you know, that would have been fine. Had he not done it before quarter to midnight, when it is much too late to call.
I cannot go to my grandmother's now unless she calls in the morning. If she doesn't, I won't be able to get ahold of her. She does not have an answering machine and will be out feeding the horse, sheep, dogs and cats, and by the time she's done that, she's taking my sister and her friend out -they spent the night there. So needless to say, getting ahold of her in the morning is slim to none.

I haven't been out to her place since Valentines day when the rest of my siblings and my parents go out there regularly.

All he said was "sorry" and that he wanted to go to bed.
I've gotten to the point where if I hear "I don't know what's going on" one more time, I'm going to blow a ******** gasket. I never could rely on him to be here on time, I never could rely on him to keep a date. I never could rely on him to remember he was supposed to come and get me and I never could rely on him to stop by before he went home from work.
I'm getting to the end of my rope and still, I'm not ready to let go.
I've gotten to the point where I just don't care anymore, and still, I love him and can't let go when I know I probably should.
Nothing I'm saying is working and his niece always makes him out to be the victim in this. Like I'm pissed at him for no reason, telling me that I can't change him. Well no, I can't. But he should change certain thins he does for me.
This is about me and him. Both of us. Not just him. I'm a part of this too and he needs to realize that.

User Image
...and knows what the mind cannot understand.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:50 pm
User Image

I am so angry with him for all he's done lately that I can't even sleep. I'm not hungry and I can't bring myself to drink anything because I know if I do, I'm just going to throw it up anyway. I'm that angry.
And it's not good because I just got over Heat Exhaustion. Which is basically just dehydration.

User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:15 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

My boyfriend and his close family always go to concerts. They love them.
They went to one this weekend and I didn't know they were going until the day before, when his mother mentioned it -thinking I already knew.
I'm pissed with him to begin with. He was "so excited" the night before he left that he was a ******** a*****e to me when he knew I was sick and had a rough day.
They get back and I found out he took one of his friends with him.
I can't help but feel insanely jealous over this. His friends are always going to things like this with his family.
The best place I go with them, is the Salvation Army where his mom will buy me a few articles of clothing, and only because she invited me.
I saw a poster for a band I liked. There's a concert in august just a half hour from here. They're one of my favourite bands and I squealed over it when I saw the poster. He was with me and seemed really happy that I liked it and I said something about wanting to go.
I find out later that he asked his sister and his niece to go with him.
Not even ******** thinking of me when I was the one that even saw the ******** poster in the first place.
His excuse? I'm no good around people. And no, I'm not. When I have to interact with them. I'm ******** perfectly fine in a crowd and he knows it.
He knows very well that as long as I don't have to talk to them, I'm fine and he knew that I wanted to see this band.
Yet he ******** up once again.

I'm going on a camping trip with my grandmother, mom and a couple of my siblings next month. She said I could bring a friend if I wanted, she suggested I bring my boyfriend.
You know what I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna wait until the last minute to tell him I'm going. I'm not going to bother telling him how long I'm going to be. And I'm not going to tell him until I get back that I decided to bring one of my chick friends with me, but that I could have brought him. I am going to tell him how much ******** fun I had and exaggerate everything. Just to rub it in. The whole time I'm gone, I'm going to ignore him. Oh yes, I'll have my cell phone with me. But he won't know that. If he texts me, I'll ignore it.
And when I get back, I'm going to talk to him long enough to tell him I'm back, hang out with my family all day, come back long enough to tell him how much fun I had with my family and my friend, and then I'm going to tell him to shut the ******** up because I'm "tired".

Just like he does.
Let's see how he likes it.

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:18 am
Oh wow.. he sounds like a d**k.. =/
Obviously when you have a girlfriend your life isn't supposed to revolve around them but you are supposed to spend some time with them and pay attention to them. That's one of the reasons why people date, they enjoy the company of that person so they spend time with them.. and he's just making it seem like a huge chore that he's avoiding.

Blah; I don't know how you put up with that.. I'd just be like.. "meh you don't want to spend time with me.. so I'm not going to put in the effort to spend time with you.. it's over.. if you want to try to get back together with me and prove you actually want to be WITH me.. and spend time TOGETHER instead of just saying oh I'm her boyfriend.. even though we never do crap together."

With that concert thing though.. maybe he can't afford to pay for your ticket too?
But since the sister and niece are related his parents will pay for it.. I dunno though.. seems silly that he wouldn't invite you even if that was the case and just make you pay for your own ticket.

Intoxikace

Sparkly Wench

The Angel Monster

4,275 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:39 am
Ugh, my ex used to do that s**t to me. When he did it to me, he would get pissed at me for getting mad, like I wasn't allowed to be mad, but when something came up for me, he would get pissed and wouldn't let me hear the end of it. SOO Glad he's gone out of my liiiife.

But anyways. If he's gonna do it to you, do it right back, as you said you were going to. It'll piss him off, and then he'll see how it feels, and hopefully he'll learn and not do it again.

Boys are hard to edumuhcate though, so you better hope he learns. Maybe he's smarter than the average man. xD

Best of luck.

-Angel Monster

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 5:53 am
Intoxikace
Oh wow.. he sounds like a d**k.. =/
Obviously when you have a girlfriend your life isn't supposed to revolve around them but you are supposed to spend some time with them and pay attention to them. That's one of the reasons why people date, they enjoy the company of that person so they spend time with them.. and he's just making it seem like a huge chore that he's avoiding.

Blah; I don't know how you put up with that.. I'd just be like.. "meh you don't want to spend time with me.. so I'm not going to put in the effort to spend time with you.. it's over.. if you want to try to get back together with me and prove you actually want to be WITH me.. and spend time TOGETHER instead of just saying oh I'm her boyfriend.. even though we never do crap together."

With that concert thing though.. maybe he can't afford to pay for your ticket too?
But since the sister and niece are related his parents will pay for it.. I dunno though.. seems silly that he wouldn't invite you even if that was the case and just make you pay for your own ticket.

User Image

They paid for his friend's ticket. And his sister paid for her and her daughter, and her husband's tickets (she's 3...5 -I think- and his niece is 16) Trust me, they have no shortage of money in the family. And whenever we go out, his mother's buying things for me, and offering to buy things for me. She will think nothing of spending 30 or 40$ on me at a time. His sister who honest to god, hated me for a few months, will think nothing of just giving me stuff. And he makes 1000$ every two weeks. Just trust me, there's no "they can't afford it" there lol.
Anyway, the concert I want to go to isn't a huge tour thing and I can pay for my own ticket, this one isn't a huge expense.
I even told him I thought that him and I should go. When I mentioned that I wanted to go, I said exactly "You and I should go to this, I want to see them." and then he looked at the poster, mumbled something and walked away.
Can it not get anymore obvious that I wanted to go? If he plays the "I didn't know you wanted to go" card again, I am going to smack the s**t out of him. (Not literally, but you get how angry I am about this stupid concert).
And then I find out a few days later that he's going with his niece and sister. And god only knows who else.
I'm just angry with him. He's always going to things like that with his family and friends but what we do consists of a movie every now and then, maybe taking me out for dinner if I b***h about it a few times, going down to the beach if he feels like it, and of course going to his place while he sits on his a** and plays his games. So I'm stuck sitting with his parents.
That's all we ever do.
And quite frankly, it's getting boring.
He's amazing other times, but I can't deal with these things he does. Like I'm just some accessory.
And trust me, I've tried breaking up with him.
He completely ignores it.

User Image

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:01 am
The Angel Monster
Ugh, my ex used to do that s**t to me. When he did it to me, he would get pissed at me for getting mad, like I wasn't allowed to be mad, but when something came up for me, he would get pissed and wouldn't let me hear the end of it. SOO Glad he's gone out of my liiiife.

But anyways. If he's gonna do it to you, do it right back, as you said you were going to. It'll piss him off, and then he'll see how it feels, and hopefully he'll learn and not do it again.

Boys are hard to edumuhcate though, so you better hope he learns. Maybe he's smarter than the average man. xD

Best of luck.

-Angel Monster

User Image

Oh yeah, he even gets mad at me when I'm upset with him. I was upset Wednesday night because I was sick and I had a rough day dealing with Welfare and he got bitchy with me that night because I was upset. He didn't ask who I was upset with. He just assumed it was him and then started to be an a*****e about it. So I didn't tell him why and let him go to bed like he'd been bitching about but not doing for the past hour. I figured I'd guilt trip him and tell him when he got back.
It worked for about 15 minutes. But he told me he loved me and didja know that's supposed to make everything all better??

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:08 am
My mother always told me love was a bullshit emotion that only fools and dreamers believed in...
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thank god my grandmother called this morning to make sure I had a ride there before she left. She's coming to pick me up sometime, but he doesn't know. And he's not going to.
I'm not going to tell him where I was all day. I'm just going to ignore him until QUARTER TO MIDNIGHT.

User ImageUser Image
...so she told me to be the fool with a dream...

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Miss Moll

Dangerous Darling

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:06 pm
WOOH! I'm proud of you hun!
You just give him the same treatment! >;3
And what do you mean, you've tried to break up, and he ignores it? D:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:32 pm
I reject your reality...

Good for you! You should give him a taste of his own medicine. If he is going to treat you like that, then he should be treated like that. When he realizes the pain of not knowing, and being left out, then he might think twice before doing it to you.

...and substitute it with my own!

Sioga

Eloquent Genius

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:36 pm
User Image

What a douche bag.
Yeah give him a dose of his own medicine, he sounds like an a**.
If he gets mad at you then you should tell him all of the times that he screwed you over, make him feel like crap.
Keep us posted.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:01 pm
iMugen
WOOH! I'm proud of you hun!
You just give him the same treatment! >;3
And what do you mean, you've tried to break up, and he ignores it? D:

I tell him that I'm done and he just acts like I didn't say it D:  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:03 pm
Testicular Diabetes
User Image

What a douche bag.
Yeah give him a dose of his own medicine, he sounds like an a**.
If he gets mad at you then you should tell him all of the times that he screwed you over, make him feel like crap.
Keep us posted.

User Image

Hahaha he found out his sister doesn't like The Trews (the concert I wanna go to) so his mom was all like "Why don't you ask your girlfriend if she wants to go? I know she likes them, didn't you know that?"
And he was like "Oh...maybe I should ask...I don't do much for her..."
His mom told me about it, then he came on msn to ask me about it.
So I'm going, but he's gonna pay for it xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:54 pm
lol Have fun.  

LibraryFairy11

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:58 am
LibraryFairy11
lol Have fun.

Trust me, I will have fun.
I will have lots of fun [insert evil laugh here].  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff