Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
Supershow 15 Night of Returns!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:49 pm
Fatal Five Way #1 contender for Undisputed
Angel vs Landry vs Shanahan vs Mr.X. vs Tyson Briggs

22:32

Mr.X. and Tyson were going back and forth with lefts and rights when Landry clothesline both of Dem Boys out of the ring. Landry raised his arms into the air bragging about what he just did. Angel and Matt Shanahan came behind Landry and both rolled Landry up for a school boy. Ange held the tights while Shanahan and the ref weren't looking. The ref counted.

One!
Two!
Three!

23:04

Tag
Draze(c) and Justin(c) vs ???(Return)

17:44

Wages clothesline Draze out of the ring as Justin began to stand up. Dj grabbed around Justin's waist as Wages ran to the ropes and hit a Sensational Warlock on Justin! DJ hit a german suplex as the knee counted to Justin's face. DJ Bridged with the german suplex and the ref counted.

One!
Two!
Thre-

Justin kicked out at the last mile a second! The crowd went OOOHHH as this is Dj and Wages first match tagging. The crowd had a "Best Of The Rest" chant going on. Dj looked at the ref with three fingers up telling the ref it was three! Wages looked at the ref just thinking about what they could do.

Draze slide into the ring and kicked Wages in the head. Wages rolled out of the ring after the kick to the head. Dj came behind Draze and went for Cutting Impact!(Reverse Suplex Into a Cutter) Draze was flipped over and as Dj was landing Draze landed on his feet. Dj popped up from the canvas holding his stomach. Dj turned around and was hit with the Crazy Haze! The ref counted!

One!
Two!
Thr-

Dj kicked out Draze looked at the ref in shock. Draze stood up and slapped his leg getting read for a big boot. Draze turned his back to Dj and as walked towards a corner. He turned around and wages came at him going for a clothesline. Both Wages and Draze went over the top rope. Justin tarted to stand up while holding his neck. He heard Draze, his partner, slapping his leg which woke him up from Dj and Wages Tag finisher. Justin stood up and saw Dj beginning to stand up. Justin started to slap his leg.

Justin went for a Running Big Boot. Dj ducked the boot and hit the DJ Breaker(Jumping Neckbreaker). Justin landed on his neck and flip to his stomach from impact. "Best Of The Rest" were going out through the arena. Dj flipped Justin over and hooked the inside leg. The ref counted.

One!
Two!
Three!

Justin put his outside leg on the bottom rope by Thre-

The crowd went crazy as DJ and Wages aka the Best of the Rest just won the World Wrestling Federation Guild tag titles! The ref looked around asking for the belts. The ref was about to hand the belts to Dj and Wages when the ref stopped and ran over to the ring announcer. Dj and Wages held the belts over their head. He then pointed to Justin's foot that was on the rope the whole time. BotR was about to get out of the ring when the ref grabbed the belts back. Dj and Wages let go of the belts asking why. Both Wages and Dj got into the face of the ref.

~Ding Ding~

Draze came behind Dj as he was arguing with the ref. He then threw him out of the ring. Justin started to get up to his feet. Wages went for a clothesline to Draze but he ducked the line. Wages turned around to be hit with a kick to the gut. Justin ran at Draze, Justin was thrown in the air by Draze. Wages was looking up and Justin caught Wages around his head and hit a DDT on Draze Knee! Justin the covered Wages and the ref counted.

One!
Two!
Three!

Dj tried to break up the pin, but Draze cut him off. The winner and still tag team champions Amazing Haze!

26:02

Kart Promo with GBL.

Dream Match Series
Marxx vs Cyrus

7:40

Cyrus kicked Marxx in the gut and hit The Dream Over. The ref counted.

One!
Two!
Three!

7:59

Brody (c) promo

Kid Omega Spot

12:10

Kid picked Alexander up and hit the Omega Driver. He then covered him.

One!
Two!
Three!

12:17

"WGUT" Joey vs Brantley Summers and Freakshow

8:23

Joey lifted Freakshow up in the air for a stalling suplex. Brantley came behind Joey and grabbed him around the wait. Freakshow moved around and dropped to his feet as Summers squeezed Joey's waist while lifting him into the air and slammed him on the ground. Freakshow ran to the rope to get some speed. Freakshow came back Brantley lifted Joey up in a wheel barrel looking move. Freakshow then hit the Jobber Killer on Joey. Summers kept a hold on Joey and turn him over for the cover.

One!
Two!
Three!

9:04

John Morrison Promo

Money In The Bank
Claire vs ???(Watch the owner promo.)

Show Opener
Ownership Promo

Dark Match
Kalos vs Black Wolf

Rumor Has It!

The start of a masterpiece.

Locked On & Picked Off!
Searching For The Anon
Westboro Baptist Church Protests WWFG

Return of Fate

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:10 am
Anyone care if i do a promo with Kyle Dracious?  

Master_Terranort

Dapper Dabbler

Yukari Clepsydra

Swashbuckling Sentai

15,250 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm
Master_Terranort

Go for it  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:10 pm
Yuke of XV
Master_Terranort

Go for it

JobsEveryDay

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:56 pm
You know my condition for joining your guild. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:20 pm
Damijin Spade
You know my condition for joining your guild. xd
Do I? well take the place of Black Wolf.  

JobsEveryDay

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:47 pm
You sure? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:02 am
As long as you don't break gaia's rules, wwfg rules, or make others want to quit.  

JobsEveryDay

Drive Type Wild

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:41 pm
Fine, I'll be civil, but I'll wait until Kal beats the Wolf.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:02 pm
Would you mind if I do a promo for Brian and Steve?  

The Skin Thief

Newbie Elder

4,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250

JobsEveryDay

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:32 pm
If you want to promo do so I'm not going to stop you.

If you want to do a blog or something on WWFG.com go ahead.

If someone wants to do there own version of the power 10. By all means do it. Sure the WWFG Power 10 in the legit version. XD  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games