Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]
So, What came first.. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Damn Fancy

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:53 am
Everyone is saying the chicken surprised

I would say chicken myself. It would make sense that they evolved in the prehistoric ages and laid eggs.

But it would also make sense that the chicken came from an egg that a dinosaur type thing laid, evolving to what it is now.

So I'll say eggs were first. The chicken came next after evolving. xD

Idk .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:18 pm
Yeah I always thought the dinosaurs would have had to evolve over time, especially because there was a period where there was so much oxygen that everything grew to be huge (dragonflies were like 20 feet long or something ridiculous like that), and after that was over things started shrinking to smaller sizes. So I figure somewhere in that time frame, dinosaurs (if they weren't already extinct) had to have evolved into what would eventually become chickens.  

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

peaceful life

8,500 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:31 pm
I'm not going to be very articulate here, but my thought process is like:

LIFE happens in some way or another. Early dinosaurs/living things just keep on developing, new things come from other species... and then the chicken/egg naturally came from that. So at one point, the "chicken egg/chicken" became distinguished enough from whatever species it came from to be called "chicken."

The first egg to be chicken enough to be called "chicken" comes first, and THEN the chicken that hatches.  
Debating Debating it all goes Here [[ Serious Debates and Controversial Topics]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games