Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Boneyard
Nintendo Universal War(opening soon,currently accepting)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

good idea?
  yes
  no
  somwhere?
View Results

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:17 pm
News:
Well here goes the Nintendo themed rp I hope everyone who reads this joins because I think this will be a fun, and unique rp. To all who will join this I hope you create at least one good character, and one bad character it will help make this rp work well. Notice! You can have other video game characters in this but they will be secondary supporting characters as the rp’s plot does not directly involve them, and you must have a Nintendo character made first.
Structure:
This idea just popped in my head one day so I am going to act on it. The plot consists of one of the Nintendo bad guys becoming the most powerful bad guy of all, and by popular demand that bad guy shall be Ganondorf. When Ganondorf does get powerful he unites all the other Nintendo bad guys, and starts to conquer the Nintendo galaxy. When this starts happening the Nintendo good guys realize they must unite in order to stop this. That is the blunt explanation of the plot, how it going to go well you, and me are going to shape it into the great rp it will be.
Rules:
-No stupid or random posts that have nothing to do with the story if you do this you will be killed off the rp.
-If you want to say something that is out of context to the story then do it like this ((blah blah blah.)) so we will know it is not part of the story.
-God moding is allowed but be consistent with the story, don’t go nuts, and ask permission from the person before you do something drastic to their character like kill them, fall in love with them, etc.
-Keep profanity to a minimum.
-Romance is allowed but keep it PG-13.
-Do not make your character more powerful than he or she is suppose to be.
-Plot twists and surprises are welcome but be consistent with the story and mind the rules.
-You may have more than one character but send me the character skeleton and wait for the character profile to be on the first page in the characters section before you put him or her in the story.
-Temporary characters are welcome but can only last for three pages at the most any more then might as well make a profile of them.
-Do not double post if you want to add something then add it to your last post.
-Mind the rules and be nice to the other rpers and have fun.
Story:
The Nintendo Galaxy was a great galaxy even if every planet had its little battles between good Nintendo characters, and bad Nintendo characters. But now one event will make the little battles erupt into an all out war all over the Nintendo Galaxy. Cause of one mysterious artifact of unknown origin speeds towards Hyrule Planet, and crashed at Ganondorf’s castle. When Ganondorf tried to examine it is when the dark ancient artifact took over his body, and formed a diamond shaped tattoo on his forehead. Ganondorf soon realized he was granted great power as he could summon dark creature, and even dark clones of other Nintendo characters. He soon started going to other Nintendo planets, and recruiting infamous Nintendo bad guys then started conquering the Nintendo Galaxy. Getting the Nintendo Galaxy heroes attention they decided to unite in order to stop this all out war on the Nintendo Galaxy, and free it from evil once and for all.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:58 pm
Character Skeleton Layout:
Username: (your Gaia Name)
Character Name: (name of your Nintendo good guy or Nintendo bad guy or other video game character)
Affiliation: (put wither they are for Good or for Bad)
Powers/weapons/etc: (this is where you put what your character uses in battle)
Story: (tell about how your character is involved in this war)
Appearance: (tell how your character looks or just post a picture from the internet somewhere)
Anything else: (whatever else)

make a few characters and send them via private message to me saying Nintendo and I will post them as soon as I see them.

Characters:

Good

Username: Mr_BlueCamo
Character Name: Fox McCloud
Affiliation: Good
Powers/weapons/etc: Laser pistol, hexagonal reflector (like a shield), circular bombs, collapsible fighting staff, fast karate punches and kicks, Arwing, Landmaster
Story: When General Pepper of the Corneria heard of the impending doom that Ganondorf, and his army where going to bring he hired StarFox to help the other Nintendo heroes in this war. Fox McCloud was in this battle as a mercenary but also as a loyal hero for the galaxy that he lives in. Now he joins in the fight against Ganondorf, and his dark army in order to free Nintendo Galaxy from evil.
Appearance: Fox McCloud
Anything else: might include the other StarFox members in this, then again might not

Username: Ty Gwynnia
Character Name: Link
Affiliation: Good
Powers/weapons/etc: Link can transform into a wolf. Weapons are basically every equipment item from Twillight Princess. Ordon/Light/Master Sword, Ordon/Hylian shield, Zora armor, Magic armor, Gale Boomerang, Double Clawshot, assorted bombs, Slingshot, Hero's Bow, Hawkeye, Ball and Chain, Spinner, Dominion Rod, Iron Boots.
Story: At Hyrule Castle, Link the Hero and Princess Zelda saw something fall from the sky towards Ganondorf's castle. Concerned since the villain had refrained from oddly not attacking the peaceful lands of Hyrule, Link set out to find out what happened. When he approached the structure in the Gerudo Desert, he saw no sign of Ganondorf's henchmen. Further inspection inside told him that the sorcerer was not there. He went back to Hyrule Town and learned from Princess Zelda that his arch enemy was out and attempting to take over the Nintendo Galaxy. Now he's off to fight Ganondorf and his evil forces.
Appearance: Link
Anything else: Link also carries four filled glass bottles, a Horse Call, and a Fishing Rod, and plenty of Rupees. He's usually quiet, but he'll talk from time to time.

Bad

Username: Mr_BlueCamo
Character Name: Ganondorf
Affiliation: Bad
Power/weapons/etc: mysterious dark powers, sword, turns into a dark wolf thing (iam kinda guessing on Ganon's powers if you can help me I'd appreciate it)
Story: When the mysterious dark artifact took over him Ganondorf gained incredible powers. He then recruited every infamous Nintendo bad guy, and started his war on the Nintendo Galaxy.
Appearance: Ganondorf
Anything else: if you still don't know he is the main antagonist in this rp.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Role-Playing--Boneyard

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces