Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Anyone need some quarters? XD

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wo_nyrmo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:30 pm
So yea remember the whole hassle I was talking about my brother paying me for watching the dogs when he goes to said concert?
Well he decided since he had so much change he'd pay me in just quarters and dimes.

So, I currently have 60$ worth of quarters and 15$ of dimes. Lolz...

So all that is left is to go to my bank and get some freaking rollers for these dang things. Then I guess some unlucky store is gonna get stuck dealing with a ******** ton of change. rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:58 pm
i love paying places in change. i remember going to a restaurant with my friends once, and paying a $30+ bill with a seven bucks in bills and everything else (including a 6 dollar tip to our sweet waitress) in change. still, even 60 in quarters is a bit too much for me.  

the_forgotten_thought

maui boy no ka oi

Allied Ally

12,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:54 am
Why not keep it and exchange it at the bank where they're actually trained for that kind of crap? That's what I do and it beats sitting there looking like an a** in front of everyone for paying in coins. When I look like an a**, it's because I'm TRYING to be an a**.  
The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games