Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Lonng story about one boy. I need advice. :( Help please?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Mingei x

3,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 pm
First things, cookies anyone?

Alright, you got your cookies, now enjoy my rants. (Popcorns are allowed too).

When my best friend dated with one guy which I didn't mind but one thing was annoying me, I'm not sure if she's ready for relationship. Since, he was very serious with her, which I find them a bit too young. They had first serious kiss, even, they said they will love each other forever. My best friend decided to break it off, which threw the boy worst shape which I never seen anyone being sad over a girl. I thought he loved her so much, few months after that, I fell in love with him, since we got hang around and chill out together. My best friend got furious, and tried to break off our friendship. Which I didn't listened to her, I never take advices from her, since she's very young and yet, I have more mature logical mind.

Few months later, I just fell in love, way in love. I got sick for like, erm two weeks. I'm not healthy child, even, I get sick from small things. But anyways, my classmate didn't liked him for very long time. Plus, she's in love with boy's best friend, which she broke it off. When I came back to school, I was so happy to see my friends and everyone, since I missed a lot. First thing I found out, my classmate and the boy stopped behind and let me walk away. It caught me thinking, hmm. I was hurt deep inside, but I thought if I don't get sick and walk around to see things more clearly. few days later, I got hurt everyday, I feel like I could kill myself anytime moment now. I was around a lot of sharp things, it just hurts me to think about it. I decided, I should asked her later. In English class, my classmate asked me if I know about her and him dating. I was like, "Yeah, I know, I know you too well, I'm happy for you!" which deep inside, I felt like I want to choke her, stab her with knife, shoot her, and do anything to make her suffer to make me suffer. I tried to hold my emotions inside, after that, I stayed quiet, my best friends realised that I found out that they are really dating. They tried to cheer me up every way possible. (Yes, due to their lack in school, they do really job in socially.) They was sucessful to make me happy, but, I was still furious and sad about the thing. When I arrived home, I just cried and cried. I never cried so hard since erm, I never cried hard in like forever.
Deep inside, I knew they wouldn't last.
Few weeks later, my classmate broke it off. I felt happier when I heard they broke up. But yet, I feel bad for him. My best friend was his first love, she broke it off.
He was in madly love with my classmate, but my classmate broke it off.
I hoped that he would like me, just once. Some idiot told him that I like him, he never told me. Not even once. He tried to avoid me. I wondered why he was trying to avoid me. Then I found out, he was avoiding me because, he have a GIRLFRIEND, and his GIRLFRIEND told him to because she knew that I'm danger. I was nothing but pissed off. I wanted to kill myself, Next day, I woke up, I found small cut on my arm. I was in total shock. I couldn't believed every moment of it. I tried to dress up myself in warm clothes, which it was hot outside. People would call me crazy but I shrugged. My best friend was like "You're crazy, you should take jacket off just for one class, just one class. Please!" I agreed, since, I'm hot. I forgot about the cut. When I took jacket off, my best friend freaked out, asked teacher to let us to go to bathroom. She started to yelling at me because of cut. She said that I shouldn't kill myself because of one cute boy. It's nothing.
I felt guilty about killing myself, I would have been dead. I felt so guilty, I just cried hard again. I never believed that month. I was thrilled since, winter break was just only few days away. I can get away from school, stress, boys, and friends. When winter break came, I tried to forget about him, but, that week, only things I was dreaming of was, same things I have done in the week. I would wake up and see myself crying. One night, I cried then I fell asleep, I woke up, I was still crying. I felt like, I was being stupid. I shouldn't get too serious, since, I'm young. I have four more years to finish high school, I have college too. When I came back to school, I decided, no more boys. I kept up with the thinkings of my online "gang". Every night, I went to home and have fun with people online. I forgot about him, everything what I have done. I dreamed peaceful dreams. I was so happy, when I go back to the school, I was happy, with other class. I was thrilled to be at school, with no boys.

But, one thing was always on my mind. How is the boy, is he ok? Do he knows that girl was only using him to get her love of life's attention.

In my 8th grade year, I have learnt a lot things about love.
True love waits.
Age wasn't never problem if you're in love.
When love comes in your mind, it's impossible to get it out of your mind.
I'm proud that I'm getting older and wiser. But, I'm still in love with him... I don't know. I'm just confused.
I'm not sure... But, I'm no boys zone for next year. Since, I will be going to two schools... I will be very stressed. So, I don't need a boyfriend to add the stress.
What you think about him? What you think I should do? Plus, phew. Expressing this story does help me feel better, even I got tearful. Dx

Oh by the way, I'm sorry for some spelling errors. Spelling hates me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:54 pm
Ah, to be young and in love and to have that love be unrequited. First off, good for you for blocking the boy zone for the time being. You're right. Having a boyfriend does add more stress and responsibility to your life. Take sometime for yourself to figure things out.
Moving on, how'd you get the cut? Was it self-inflicted? As someone who used to cut, let me tell you that it's not worth it. It might take away the emotional pain for a bit, but after that rush, it's still there. Also, depending on how deep you do it, it leaves unsightly scars. And, those scars just serve as a reminder of more pain. There are so many better ways to deal with being upset. Suicide is also not the answer. You're so young. There will be other boys. Boys even better than the one you have a crush on. Give yourself time to grow up. There's no rush to have a boyfriend. Go out and do things with friends. Have fun. Be young. You're only young once. Don't dwell on him. Do things that will take your mind off of the boy. If it never works out between you two, it's not the end of the world. You're what? 13-years-old? You have time. Besides, high school relationships are fickle and fleeting. Only a few rare cases make it out alive.  

Ameria S

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff