Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Serious Business
Rantings: Episode 1 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm mad! Are you mad, too? Yeah? Why?
  I can't see my forehead!
  We haves no more pie.
  4chan still exists.
  Members aren't posting!
View Results

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:11 am
Been watching the episode of Boondocks with Dr. King, one of my all-time favorite people, and one of this nation's most important historical figures. But the show fails to outline one important detail...he was a civil rights activist who stood for EQUALITY. Not black supremacy. Truthfully, are supremacists (of any kind) any better than ingorant rednecks with nooses in their hands? I don't think so. The only color that should matter to anyone at all is the color red. Regardless of sex, creed, education, race, wealth, or upbringing...the fact remains that the blood that gives us life always flashes the same crimson, with no respect of person. It is the same color of blood that coursed through the veins of Jesus (who was certainly NOT white,) and was spilled so that we could ALL share in what God has in store for us. I have no use for Klansmen! I have no use for Malcolm X! And I have no use for ANY people that hate one another for something as shallow as an individual's sub-dermal melanin concentration! *gets down off soapbox* Ahem. That is all.

NOTE: Arashi (and everyone else, to be fair), if you even think about doing anything remotely resembling trolling on this post, or ANY in this subforum, I will hurt you. Bad.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:22 am
Yeah I agree with ya. I may not be a racists but one thing I don't like is the ghetto blacks that do nothing but make weed or crack or whatever and keep on mouthing at us.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Frog Apocalypse
Crew

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:34 am
Why would I troll this? This is something I agree with you on. I never got racism anyway, I never got how the color of someone's skin could make them inferior to other people.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:37 am
People are people. Sure their appearance is different, but it all goes down to who they really are. stare  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 1:02 pm
I guess you could say I'm racist to a degree and somewhat sexist and I hate religious people, partly because of my own thought process and partly because I've been scrolling through 4chan more often lately. I can see ever individual race's faults which they all have collectively and each persons faults which might be different or like to those of their race. With this said, you can't possibly believe that there will ever be equality amongst nations, races or even people can you? There are certain people that you won't get to, ever and that's why people that think like you get trolled and why forums like this get trolled. Because humanity can only see its parts as parts and not as a whole.

Once you try to get to everyone you'll understand that there is no way that you possibly can.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 pm
Dude...you have got to stay off of 4chan. It's evil, I swear. lol so what's your problem with religious people?  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:07 pm
well that was a bummy thing to say  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:48 pm
Religion has made people incredibly dogmatic all throughout history. The Crusades, the Inquisition, the problems that America is currently having with the 'terrorists' which are just religious extremists. I know not everyone is like that but they have caused the biggest problems for scientists and historians today.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 1:58 pm
To be fair, scientists have caused a lot of their own problems. And I can kinda see where you're coming from, but you should hate zealots and nutjobs, not just all religious people. I'm quite religious, but have I ever forced my beliefs on you? Would you even know I was Christian if I didn't tell you? Have I killed anyone, or denounced an entire demographic for being different than I am?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:19 pm
That's cool, I understand and am glad you can think for yourself. Fact of the matter is that not everyone can and it's saddening, it bothers me very much.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:24 pm
Christianity's pretty much the most widespread of religions in the world, so I myself would assume that a person I just met was a Christian, before finding out their religion. But then religion doesn't bother me.
And, I think you killed a hobo. I saw you at that train station Silas. *suspicious*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 pm
That hobo had it coming! *shifty eyes*  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:49 pm
Even so, he just wanted your sack lunch for his pet dog! You're cruel! *kicks body behind a dumpster nonchalantly while stroking a dog*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:47 am
Note to self: Never go up north to Georgia. Ever.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:48 am
Aw, you'll love it here! It's full of nice people like us!  
Serious Business

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff