Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
My Cookie - The distraction game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallo! ^^
  Hi :D
  Hey :D
  Wazzup :P
  POLL WHORE!!! XD
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:57 pm
Upon reaching the cage, she is greeted by her head scientist.

Commander, I heard that Shadow is still on the run.

Unfortunately Doctor. Are the prototype mechs close to completion?

Nearly there, we just need to ran a few more sync tests on the pilots.

Excellent, he must not get away the the S2 cookie. Carry on.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:50 am
Upon waking up a brief time later, I retrieve the cookie, and look at it, rotating it in my fingers, watching it dance in between each one.

”What’s so special about this cookie? It’s as hard as a rock, and-”

I pull off the top half like a marker cap, revealing a 2.0 USB flash drive end.

”Hel-lo...”

Just as I’m about to access and backup the files though, an explosion happens outside and the next second, nails, screws, and all sorts of sharp objects come flying through my motel room, I have just enough time to get behind the bed before getting impaled by a full blown hardware store.

”PRESSURE COOKER BOMB!!!”

Outside, there are bodies and screaming injured people everywhere. Fires are burning where the bomb likely went off. The motel office and walls are as holy as Swiss cheese. I put the cookie back into my inside pocket, steal an old Oldsmobile in the chaos, and am back on the road again.
This place, whatever that bomb was intended for, has become too hot to stay at.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:19 pm
On her way to her office, her cell phone goes off.

Go ahead.......I see........Very well......It is a possibly, however he has proven to very elusive. ....Carry on.

Nei switches the phone off as a slight grins appears on her face.

Perhaps the problem has taken care of itself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2020 7:47 pm
I pull into a gas station and call Nei from a pay phone. She picks up.

”Hi there Mumsy! Do you miss me? I say like a young man with a devilish glee.

I can feel the undercurrent of bitter fiery annoyance that only a woman’s scorn can bring in her voice as she replies to me.

”Oh, don’t bother with the trace, I won’t be on long enough. Just wanted to let you know I’m still alive & I still have the cookie. I have no plans on killing you, as the world is a lot more interesting with you in it. Glad to hear that you’re still alive as well. Chao Mumsy.

I can hear her screaming my name as I hang up the phone and blend into the crowd of people; vanishing into the crowd like vapor.

Still with the cookie.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:33 pm
She goes back to the cage and walks over to Doctor.

Back so soon?

I don't care about the sync tests, I want to launch the mechs immediately.

I wouldn't recommend it. If the pilots aren't totally synced, the mechs might not work fully.

I WANT SHADOW NOW!!!!

The Doctor sighs, Understood Commander.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:58 pm
((Man, this is about to get really fun!!! mrgreen ))

Shadow disappeared into the crowd, still with the cookie. More on him later.

Meanwhile. . .

Marler rode like a bat out of Hell through the streets with INTERPOL & every police force within six counties chasing him, cussing out Shadow for having him going through this. You didn’t turn down a Covenant Token without having the entire International Underworld added to hunt you down. Every mafia, every gang, every assassin. Essentially you’d be hunted until death.

At least this was more tolerable & (slightly) more simple by comparison.

He took the exit and was going at almost max speed. The swiping sounds of the military helicopter blades got closer to him.

The exit was out! A mile ahead, a soon to be built bridge was projected to be built next spring and it went straight into the harbor at the moment.

The military helicopter zoomed ahead, and started to move towards a block formation. Bullets & Knockout Gas danced everywhere, but Marler still pressed on.

”If this is how I go out, so be it!” he thought.
It was then that he felt something drop in his pocket.

”To be used in case of emergency...”

It was boxy about the size of a diamond ring box.

Well, now’s a time better than any.”

The next sequence of events all seemed to happen instantly:

Marler jumped the out of order exit at 175 mph using it as a ramp, divebombing into the open doors of the military attack helicopter, distracting the pilot, upsetting the guards who didn’t know how to act from it, and going out the other end while bringing down the helicopter in a whirly crash. As the bike started to fall out the other end, he did a front flip to get just enough more air & time to open the box with one hand, and press the tiny button inside. Instantly, his coat transformed into a hang-glider as he came up while the motorcycle left him.
Gliding into the night on a fair wind, he coasted along into the night flying over the harbor & disappearing into the night with a deafening explosion right behind him.

”Mission Accomplished! said Marler, who in addition to having an army of police off his back, buying Shadow plenty of time for a head-start, & fulfilling his covenant promise made years ago with Shadow, came out a truly free man who’s future was his own choice.

“Hell with this.” said the state cop in charge of the chase. “That INTERPOL Commander can get somebody else younger & more clever to handle a menace like that.”  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:41 am
Mechs are ready to launch, Commander. , says the corporal at the console as Nei returns to the bridge.

Nei begins to talk to the pilots, You mission to track down Shadow, and retrieve the S2 Cookie, UNDERSTOOD?

Every pilot acknowledges the order, she turns back to corporal, Launch the mechs.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:58 pm
Trying to find a place to view the content on the cookie was proving to be difficult. Any one of these people could be an assassin working for Commander Nei or INTERPOL.
But even more so, to view the content without setting off the various encryption software on it was yet another factor that added to the difficulty.
Such matters had to be handled with the hands of a gifted surgeon. Because it was likely such software as the kind that was in his hand at the moment would have a tracer program on it that would alert half the police in America to his location.
He didn’t like it.

So far, everything went off without a hitch. He could only imagine how irate Mumsy felt. But it was unlike her to go this long without wily dropping a new ACME gadget to try and catch him. He only missed those last drones by the hair of his teeth, & Marler.
Sitting down in a court in front of a large cafe, he motioned the waiter to give him a coffee, which he nodded and walked on.
”It’s now or never.” he thought, pulling off the top of the cookie, loading the USB into his laptop, then gingerly accessing the information files as if he were dissecting a bomb.
Suddenly, his computer started going crazy with multiple files opening on top of each other until it spelled out “ILLEGAL ACCESS!!!” in open files. Then, a high pitched police siren erupted at top volume, and an anime version of Commander Nei appears on the screen. Loud and unpleasantly professional, she says calmly and like a pig in dung:

”You have breached and illegally accessed a forbidden part of this disc!!! Your local law enforcement has been notified, and will be here shortly. Buh-Bye!!!“

Shadow tries to turn it off but it won’t power it down. Finally, he pulls the battery out & only then does it silence. The cookie drive starts beeping as if it were a tracer. A red LED light starts blipping.

”OH BUGGER ME! exclaims Shadow loudly in frustration.

Further down the street, six mech’s spread through the streets destroying a few items in their way, but no people.
In fact, it was amazing how quickly people around here got out of dodge once they saw a major threat.

”Ah Mumsy. Even now, you’re taking me to school.”
grinned Shadow.
One of the mech’s made its way to him.

“You are to willingly give us the cookie.”

”And what if I don’t?”
“You will be terminated!”
”Mmm-Hmm. And what if I do?“
“You will also likely be terminated.”
”So, it’s damned if you do & damned if you don’t. How unfortunate.”

“Stop talking and hand over the cookie! This is your final warning!”
”Come and get me!”

I run off from the Mech’s with the cookie.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:11 pm
After running off and destroying these Drone Mech’s, Shadow fell into a trap.
The sky darkened, & what appeared to be a group of towering obelisks, soon moved in fluency towards Shadow, making their way visible in the direct sunlight. All of the people had scattered by now. The emergency alert systems went off as if it were a tornado, and an air raid siren was going off despite it being a clear day.

”Wow Mumsy, way to make me feel so honored.” chuckled Shadow, maintaining good composure despite the chaotic circumstances.

3 cyborg mechs, each about 225 ft. tall, had been deployed, & attacked Shadow from all different corners of the city to try and retrieve the cookie.

”Commander, is this that serious of a threat that we need to deploy all of the countries’ Mech Units? Honestly, what can one man do to warrant such a response? Surely, you’re just overreacting & making it personal.” intervened U.N. Representative Ulysses Jackson to Commander Nei in a one-on-one meeting in his office.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:48 pm
Listen Senator, that cookie Shadow stole is the S2 Cookie. I'm sure that you have been briefed of the importance and danger of that cookie. Shadow represents a unknown factor to the global stage and if he discovers the cookies secret, it can cause a world wide castphy. So getting it back is top priority and recends all others orders, even the U.N.'s until we get the cookie back.

Now if you will excuse me, I've wasted enough time here.

Nei makes her way out of U.N. and get back in the chopper that is ready to take her back.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:21 pm
With a face devoid of emotion, Shadow looked at the mechs. Nobody had moved an inch since their arrival.
It appeared the four were bound to a Mexican Standoff.

A slight whispering of the winds blew through the dust of the earth. Nearby, the sounds of a helicopter could be heard.

”Well now, that must be Mumsy, coming to welcome me to your fine little town.”

The Mech’s stood by silently, like giant overseeing guardians looking over the world. Motionless and cold, they looked ready to pounce at all times. As if they expected anything by the man before them.
But they had to be ready since he still had the “Cookie”.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:34 pm
Surrender. The lead mech orders Shadow as of the rest of the mechs target their weapons on him.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:12 am
Shadow pulls out a flare gun, & fires a firecracker into the sky that reads:
“N.U.T.S.” to the Mech’s.
As this happens, three loud pops are heard at the same time, making a loud 💥BANG!💥:
First, the firecracker going off.
Second, a thick towing cable being delivered around the mech’s legs as a trip wire, &
Third, Shadow exploding into confetti & streamers as an inflatable dummy.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:36 pm
Shadow's sudden movement, causes the the mech to fire immediately. Lasers and missiles at Shadow's location. However, the mechs are tripped up as a huge wire gets tied somehow wraps around their legs. They fall on buildings causing massive amounts of damage.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:25 pm
Shadow received some caustic burns to his thighs & back legs. Cussing and biting down on the pain, disappearing into a nearby ally, he checks the damage. The smoldering of his skin would need to take considerable time to heal.
Using a packet of triple antibiotic ointment, he applies it to his wounds, rips part of his cloak, and turns it into a bandage.

“I hate to have to retreat, but I’m in over my head.” he thought watching the dummy explode into streamers and confetti.
A plain white van pulled up in front of him.
“Get In!” said the early twenty-something.
Shadow entered the van as the buildings collapsed behind him, and disappeared...

With the cookie.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces