Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
My Cookie - The distraction game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hallo! ^^
  Hi :D
  Hey :D
  Wazzup :P
  POLL WHORE!!! XD
View Results

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:01 pm
Commander, all the are down.

The blood drains from her face.

How the hell did it manage that?

It appears that mech's legs were tied to a cable and they were triped.

Did they at least deliver the payload?

Taps on the console.

Checking.......the signal is weak at the moment we are getting telemetry from the nanobots.

A wicked grin appears from Nei's face.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:13 pm
The van sped as fast as it could through the city.

”Great shot kid.” said Shadow.
“Not a problem dude” said the young man.

The van sped into the industrial area of town.
”Turn up here.” said Shadow. They were outside a dead end.
He got out, thanked the kid by giving him ten $50 bills, who drove away, and then disappeared into the dead end. He pressed his hand to the wall and leaned against it for a moment. There was a sound of locks being turned and undone. Moments later, he entered into a remote storehouse, flipped the light on, made his way to a table, and began properly treating his wounds.
Still with the cookie.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:33 pm
The Next Day...

”Praise God she didn’t find me last night.” thought Shadow. ”But it’s not fun with her too far behind.”

*Shadow walks up to Nei, delivering a meeting with local police in a circle, and blows a super loud raspberry at her.*

”Oyyy...MUMSY!!! C’mere and give us a kiss!!!”  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 3:08 pm
YOU!!!, Nei screeches pointing at Shadow.

Everyone turns to look and murmurs can be heard. Serval armed soldiers ready their weapons and points them at Shadow.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:11 pm
He withdrew the cookie from his garb like a dealer who dealt cards, in the same fluid swiftness.
”Do you still want this or are you back on normal police duties writing parking tickets? COME GET IT!”

Shadow slammed the gated door in front of him; and ran, jumping into the back of the getaway car, as it took off.

“You know, you’re really pushing your luck by doing this right?”
“Shaddup an’ drive!” said Shadow annoyingly.
“I just can’t help but feel that we’ve awoken a sleeping giant here by poking their eye with a stick.”
“Every Joker needs a Batman, every Doctor needs a Master, every Jerry a Tom, every Sherlock a Moriarty. I’m just bold enough to think that I can pull it off.”
“What-ever man.”
They increased their speed and swiftly took a sudden left turn.

Still with the 🍪 on him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:33 pm
Nei pulls out her cell and dials, He was JUST here, the signal should be strong enough to track now.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:52 pm
The vehicle engaged into chase speed. Two semi trucks were side by side on the straightened expressway.

Shadow pointed this out, grinning like the Devil himself, and his new henchman got the idea instantly. He drove to the center of the expressway & pressed the little red button on the steering wheel; which instantly engaged and fired the Nitrous Oxide.

The car took off like a shot, blasting through the gap in between the semi’s, and pushing the car to over 115 mph and gaining.

Shadow and his henchman looked like astronauts engaged after liftoff; pressed against their seats from the sudden swift boost that the NoS produced.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:17 pm
Three Months Later…

((A man sits alone on the phone on a private line. He wears a white dress shirt slightly opened, black jeans, slip on dress shoes, and Wayfarer sunglasses))

”......Yeah, I was expecting more of a fight too, but I guess that they let us have it after it became too dangerous on the highway. No, I’ve not heard heads nor tails of Mum since then. I presume she’s been fired or possibly killed. Either way, she hasn’t been heard of since.
“…Yeah, once we engaged the NoS and the semi’s blocked the rest of the chaos from us, we made our getaway like a couple of cowboys.
“…I can’t tell you where I am or the whereabouts of it, only that it’s in safe hands and nearly impossible to obtain now. Nobody’s come after us, & I’m enjoying my time here. I’ve got more than enough income to sustain me until this whole thing going on in the world blows over. Yeah, the COVID-19 pandemic has worked to my benefit. People are so focused on that, that nobody’s been after us. It seems like they forgot about us and this whole cat and mouse game, but then also, people distance themselves away from us too. So we don’t get many visitors.
“...No, I don’t know when I’ll be able to come back. Maybe someday.
“…Yeah, well goodnight then.”

*click*  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Trappernicus58

Conservative Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:07 pm
Turns the power off and steals the cookie in the pitch darkness.
Runs away while licking the cookie.
You said d I can’t eat the cookie, you never said I can’t taste the cookie.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:00 pm
((STORY NOTE
Since nobody replied for 3 months, it only makes sense to start with a fresh cookie if we’re really bringing this back. Who eats 3 month old cookies anyway? The previous story of the cookie being disguised as a USB stick with top secret classified information for INTERPOL has ended, and we’re moving on.))

[Before Trappernicus58 takes the cookie, Shadow creates a new one]

“Yes, you have a cookie, but not THE cookie.” I say, swiping it like an ace up my sleeve, and back out of sight.
”Come get it!”  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Trappernicus58

Conservative Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 1:05 am
Using Shadow Technology I follow you and the newly created cookie.

Before you can smell the beautifully blended ingredients,

I rip it from your hand and lick it, tasting every flavour.

The cookie is than placed in a hermetically sealed foil wrap.

I have the cookie I proudly scream as I run away into the shadows.  
The Unknown Shadow generated a random number between 1 and 25 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:54 am
Using probability manipulation, I try to make the cookie disappear. But I’m distracted by a sudden explosion on the beach because some teenager’s are lighting off mortar’s.
“DAMMIT!” I curse.
So, as you get away, I manipulate the vectors of the cookie to return to my hand, and run to my cigarette boat with the cookie.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 10:13 am
I eat the cookie because nobody wants the cookie anymore after 18 months of no cookie fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 3:12 pm
Did somebody say cookies?!? eek

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:15 pm
”Yes…”I say to FallenSammy like an Englishman while baking a 12 inch brownie batter cookie. ”I held onto a cookie through 18 months of climate and ate it earlier today because nobody wanted to fight for it anymore. I suppose I won, although what a waste of life in hindsight. Such is the price to pay for all champion cookie-bearer’s.
“Anyways, I’m baking the new official cookie now.”

I pull the cookie out of the oven at my house as Sammy sits at the table reading a magazine. It’s a giant footlong chocolate chip brownie cookie in every direction. The special nameless ingredient in it makes it impossible from getting stale, old, or diseased. Impossible from even a crumb falling off of it, or falling apart. That it will always taste like it just came out of the oven even if it’s been sixty years of chasing, it will be hot when consumed yet always cool to the touch. As strong a warrior’s shield, yet also as gooey and enjoyable when held in the new champion’s hand. I then say an incantation over the cookie that whosoever is the cookie-bearer will be chased by everyone & everything else nonstop in every universe conceivable & inconceivable until the cookie is consumed from no competition or until a champion cookie-bearer has been crowned & has consumed the cookie.

“I CHARGE THEE TO TAKE THIS COOKIE SAMMY!!!” I proclaim to FallenSammy as the former champion cookie-bearer. “AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!”

gaia_angelleft yum_chocchip gaia_angelright

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces