Hey :D
  Wazzup :P
  POLL WHORE!!! XD
View Results

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:30 pm
The Unknown Shadow
”Yes…”I say to FallenSammy like an Englishman while baking a 12 inch brownie batter cookie. ”I held onto a cookie through 18 months of climate and ate it earlier today because nobody wanted to fight for it anymore. I suppose I won, although what a waste of life in hindsight. Such is the price to pay for all champion cookie-bearer’s.
“Anyways, I’m baking the new official cookie now.”

I pull the cookie out of the oven at my house as Sammy sits at the table reading a magazine. It’s a giant footlong chocolate chip brownie cookie in every direction. The special nameless ingredient in it makes it impossible from getting stale, old, or diseased. Impossible from even a crumb falling off of it, or falling apart. That it will always taste like it just came out of the oven even if it’s been sixty years of chasing, it will be hot when consumed yet always cool to the touch. As strong a warrior’s shield, yet also as gooey and enjoyable when held in the new champion’s hand. I then say an incantation over the cookie that whosoever is the cookie-bearer will be chased by everyone & everything else nonstop in every universe conceivable & inconceivable until the cookie is consumed from no competition or until a champion cookie-bearer has been crowned & has consumed the cookie.

“I CHARGE THEE TO TAKE THIS COOKIE SAMMY!!!” I proclaim to FallenSammy as the former champion cookie-bearer. “AND LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!”

gaia_angelleft yum_chocchip gaia_angelright

"Cookie?!? Games?!?" I ask hesitantly as I look up at Shadow "I don't think I like the sounds of this" Holding the cookie and seeing the crazy eyed gaze Shadow has on the cookie, I hop down off the stool, and start to back away up to the door "what have you done?!?!" I whisper whilst reaching behind searching for the door handle.

All the while Shadow stares at the cookie longingly, I begin to panic until my fingers wrap around the door handle, as Shadow starts to move towards me, still staring hypnotically at the cookie I stammer "Ermmm... I-I-I've gotta go" and with that I yank the door open and make a run for it. "BYEEEEEE"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 5:45 pm
The Cookie appears with FallenSammy  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:54 pm
As the cookie appears in my hands, I falter before grasping it close and taking off again. This is probably going to end badly I think to myself still running down the street. People stop smelling the air and turning in my direction, seeing my car I grab the keys out of my pocket and dash for it "What have you done Shadow?!?" I shout as I throw the cookie on the passenger seat and start the car, slamming my foot on the accelerator and driving off as fast as possible.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:10 pm
The people start to turn heads at Fallen Sammy and her big twelve inch cookie. Cell phones everywhere all start going off around Sammy and everyone is alerted that the cookie game is afoot and Sammy has the big twelve inch cookie.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:12 pm
After a few hours driving and seeing no one following, I turn off the main road winding my way up a hill; reaching the top I pull off the side of the road and stop the car. Unbuckling my seat belt I climb out looking round and seeing it still clear stretch out my muscles, cracking my neck and shoulders to release the tension of the drive, before reaching across the drivers seat and grabbing the cookie. Looks normal enough to me I think turning it over and studying it. "Seems like your incantation failed Shadow" I whisper as I check around to make sure the area is still clear, before settling on the grass looking out across the landscape in front of me absentmindedly tapping the cookie with my fingers.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2022 8:23 pm
((Oh we’ll just see about that. I don’t mind putting some Role Playing Game elements in & with some NPC’s until we get another player or two))

Suddenly, HALO jumpers appeared from the sky and one smashed right through Sammy’s car windshield dying. Another who touched down successfully, brought herself to her feet with a Gollum-like look in her eye, gleaming menacingly, and seeing the shocked look on Sammy’s face, took the cookie and ran off down the hill. The rest of the troops followed her, and the military package floated down next to Sammy.  

The Unknown Shadow

Snowball Sharpshooter

14,000 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

FallenSammy

Invisible Disaster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:20 pm
"My Car!!!!!!!!" I exclaim looking at the wreckage "Goddammit!!!" Looking back and forth between the car and the way the Jumpers had run, I decide to make my way over to the car and grab my bag from it. Turning round my eyes track the Jumpers as they run away down the hill towards the town below, I start to make my way after them taking the short cut across the fields.

((Sorry this is the best my tired brain has at the moment))

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff