2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:30 am
open  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:53 am
So, your mom can afford texting but not food for her children? neutral

On another note: you may be published someday, but you have to understand that it's a long journey, with a lot of hard work. You might want to start with some grammar and spelling practice.

Life Hath Immortality

takochuu

Shoujo Wife

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:16 am
As life said above,publishing may take a while and you have to pay for it,yadda yadda yadda.Even then your book may take a while to be a success.Its not like you publish it then WHAM you get awards and you sell alot :/
And again like Life said,you really need some grammer and spelling practice.All those typo's made me cringe.And yes im not a good speller either but most of those words you got wrong were really quite simple :/
Sorry if i sounded harsh ^^

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:43 am
What you need;

• A thesaurus/dictionary. A book itself or an online application. They are indispensable tools that you'll be needing on your path to become an author.

• May I suggest you type everything on office word before publishing it here? Would actually help you since you'll be correcting your mistakes, the spelling actually.

• Another tip for you; You can't write anything nilly willy, you have to see what kind of book are you writing, what audience are you targeting (adults? kids? teens your age? or all around?). Then you have to think up of a plot, the characters, the events that tie everything together. It's not something one can do overnight, but it'll take months, years even, to get everything done.

Trust me, my head's going on none-stop about a concept I'm currently working on, and I've gone overboard on it by now sweatdrop

Also, if you're planning to publish the book yourself, be wary you'll be paying a lot. Most publishing houses have a minimum number of books you'd be allowed to publish.

Nox Nyctores

6,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
12. ✿ - - - Journal Writings

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items