Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
my unrelated brother

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:51 pm
Okay so this isn't really something about "i want to date him" but theres this boy i have known since i was a baby and we are practically inseparable..
But last November he caught Tuberculoses and got it removed in February, but also found he had cancer. And hes been suffering so badly it brings tears to my eyes, and hes hiding his pain, i know it, but he cant afford treatment.
And its his friends that wont let him depart. He cant even walk because his leg is broken from getting shoved of a roof by a gang of bullies. And hes so mild-mannered and kind that he continues to act casual around his friends, and i think there selfish because they cant let him go.
Today was his birthday, and I was the only one who knew besides his sister who beats him. Everybody else went on with his own lives, not knowing....Its just heart breaking to me....
And I'm just really worried for him because I love him like a brother...

..If you read this, thank you. I have really wanted to write this down....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:26 am
awww *sniffle*
its not good to bottle this kind of thing up
its good that you've finally written it down
i sorta know what you mean
i have a best friend and even though i already got two brothers, i treat her as my sister
i wouldnt know how to go on if anything happened to her OR my brothers
its hard when a loved one suffers like that so i think its best if you tell him how you feel towards him, that you see him as a brother
you might think he already knows but its best just to tell him anyway and maybe he will let you know what you can do to help him  

Azula Mai 101

HuoXingC

2,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:32 pm
He is very lucky to have a friend like you, and I wish him the best. wink  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 pm
Azula Mai 101
awww *sniffle*
its not good to bottle this kind of thing up
its good that you've finally written it down
i sorta know what you mean
i have a best friend and even though i already got two brothers, i treat her as my sister
i wouldnt know how to go on if anything happened to her OR my brothers
its hard when a loved one suffers like that so i think its best if you tell him how you feel towards him, that you see him as a brother
you might think he already knows but its best just to tell him anyway and maybe he will let you know what you can do to help him

I have told him and he knows, but he tries to hide his suffering from everyone including me...he doesnt seem to want help, no matter who it comes from...  

Jao Feng

Jao Feng

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:14 pm
HuoXingC
He is very lucky to have a friend like you, and I wish him the best. wink

thank you  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items