Welcome to Gaia! ::

TinierMe

Back to Guilds

A place to meet Gaians who share a love and interest in the web-community, TinierMe ! 

Tags: TinierMe, Selfy, GCrest, Kokoro, Gacha 

Reply TinierMe
The Future of TM{?}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Water Melan

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:46 pm
I want to make this here also but I have been thinking.
Tinier Me is nearing it's first year of creation in English.
What do you think it will be like a year after?
Will the site die or prosper?
Will it be more like Japanese TM? (I am starting to see them trying to incorporate more of JP TM)
Will trading still take 2 weeks. (remove that already)
Will Gacha price INCREASE?
Will it cost a fee to trade? O_O
Will the entire site keep grinding out similar events that take so much time I want to punch Selfy?
WILL YOU LEAVE TINIER ME?
Will TM beat Gaia?

@___@;;

Just some questions I have been wondering.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:44 am
1) Prosper
2) Good god I hope not =/ There's a reason I don't play the Japanese version
3) Good god I hope not =/
4) They seem to be money hungry enough
5) I doubt it
6) I don't think they're super time consuming, but the prizes are crap sometimes
7) Probably soon
8 ) Hmm, they are both taking the same pay-to-play direction, so who can tell  

kitten

Fashionable Cultist

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am
They will probably prosper. Everyday they keep gaining new members =]

It probably will be more like @Games. They keep mentioning that as time goes by, we'll eventually have everything they have.

I wonder about this. I want to say that they'll keep the 2 week period.

I hope Gacha prices don't increase. I remember the first one being 30CC to play, but back then there was baarely any good ways to earn a good CC income. Now with the dokidoki games, even 80CC isn't so bad. I hope the GC prices don't go up.

It will cost a fee to trade according to the updates they posted when the new trading system was introduced. It was something about the Beta trading being without fee. So I guess when Beta is over, they'll start charging. I don't think it would be much though.

I don't mind the events, but like kitten said, some of the items are lame.

I probably wont be leaving. I like killing time away investing on virtual items - just to see where they'll get me later in the future of the site...it's one of the major reasons why I'm still on Gaia.

I think TM will be about even with Gaia to be honest.

=] I'm curious to see what the new year has in store. I'm impressed that they push out so many different items every week. So much work.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Err, I don't think it's work to push out the new items? Aren't those items already completed for the Japanese site? So it's not like someone's drawing new items constantly I don't think? Though I guess I could be mistaken, I honestly don't know that much about the site and don't care to learn more XD;;  

kitten

Fashionable Cultist

Water Melan

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:46 pm
Hmm...does @games gave the 2 week waiting period also?
D:

Actually..the first gacha was 25CC.
xD;
We log onto towns, and then..boom..free 4 gacha items. 8D

I don't care really..if the trading fee cost CC but GC = cry. ; n;

I think Japan TM got out of Beta only recently..though?
Amy I right?
It used to look different.

@_@

Ahh...I see. I won't leave also..I spent too much money there..I never spent a cent on Gaia but TM items are impossible to get with normal trading unless you are lucky.

Well..they may push out a lot of items..but it gets really repetitive..I REALLY HATE One Pieces..they make you cannot wear pants right. D:

And yes..I do agree..some of the prizes are stupid...hand items that are just ...useless..I give them out for free and no ones asks..= _=;
But once in a while, it gets ok. D:  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 pm
@kitten: =] Course someone works on them. It's not an English staff that does it, but some body does - and last I saw, @Games usually hosts a good couple of gachas at a time as well. I just imagine that they have a lot of people working on the vector art.

@Water Melan: Was it 25CC? I didn't do much on that site when I joined. Dunno why I decided not to do much aside from the fact that earning gold wasn't as easy as it is now. I didn't decide to accept random friend requests till months later. My first gacha was the Halloween Masquerade.
I doubt the trade would ask for GC as a fee. That'd be ridiculous ^ ^
I believe gifting will also cost something later on?
Dunno much about @Games and their Beta/Non-Beta status.

Pxlated
Captain

Aged Fairy

12,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Battle: Level Up 200

Water Melan

10,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 am
I rant so much about the past so I remember a lot of stuff. lol

Halloween was the very first gacha..so you joined early. o_O;

Yeah...the site revamped itself about 1-2 months ago  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:35 pm
~Pretty much the same. I left after the visual kia gacha and came back not too long ago and everything seemed pretty close to the same it was (other than trading now and the solo game)
~Prosper. I've seen some site like tinierme and gaia go under and it's usually during the first six month. After the six months they're usually pretty good to go.
~No clue what JTM is like sense I can't read Japanese but it looks similar so far. And sense the Japanese culture is pretty popular right now, I don't see why not.
~God I hope they get rid of that. gonk
~I don't think so, but I think they might add dollar gachas.
~I think they will add a price for gifting (anyone else notice the "postage" thing when sending gifts?), but adding a fee to trading might tick people off.
~Yes
~No, it's quite addicting with the solo game now.
~No, gaia has too much of a fan base. Maybe tinierme might get a bit more popular with hipe for a while, but people almost always seem to come back here.  

Idiopathic Disorder

Leisurely

Duck

16,025 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Timid 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:27 pm
1. The same. Maybe stuff will get more expensive, CC users will be almost totally left out of the lineup, and we get more features, but not much.
2. Die of greed. :U Nah. It'll probably prosper.
3. Yep. Hopefully not as expensive. ;w;''
4. Most likely. orz;;;
5. Yes. orz;;;;
6. Probably. ; n ;''
7. I hope not. D:
8. Maybe. Depends.
9. Lol. Probably not.

Also, what's up with the 2-day maintenance? D:/ I wanna answer the daily poll, dammit.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm
well if they add the cost of trading. most likely they'll take off the 2 week wait for trading.

in jp tm u don't have to wait for 2 weeks for trading and yes you have to pay a fee on gifting...but i never seen a fee for trading..so idk..

and i can't wait for the 2 day maintenance. this mean the site will have big update/change! maybe more game , the rest of towns, new layout change, better html and etc..  

thisguyquitthissite

2,900 Points
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Gaian 50

- Churreh -

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 8:45 am
Sometimes I wonder,

S>TinierMe Account: S e c r e t
with Gradient Yellow && Angel Wings Yellow! Offer here! c:

What if the world ended?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:09 pm
gosh, i kinda hope a two day update! That way tinierme would have a REALLY cool gacha or event. Im a main CC user, and i only earn GC's through offers. Except right now I am waiting for enough for a chibipet.
~~Main!
I think that if Tinierme updates and prospers, then there should be a chance tp get a chibi pet CC way. Easier. And better for children, heart  

Narggle_Labs_Demon

Dangerous Nerd

8,450 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
TinierMe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items