Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Design My Character {CLOSED: Winners Announced in 3rd Post} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be entering the contest?
I like toast.
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Yes.
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Chocolate milk.
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
You're hot *blush*
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
*throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Maybe.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Why are there so many poll options?
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Run away! *flails arms*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
pft... design your own character you lazy bum!
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:48 pm
woh i won?
*thinks about a good sketch for her*
and I loved my tektek! User Image
*shakes fist*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:12 am
I keep forgetting to come by here and claim Icys prize. Three pink giftboxes will do nicely and I'll figure out what the drawing should be of.  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm
*forgot about sketch* stressed
Remind me!! geez! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:12 am
I was going to remind you when I got around to it. I still need to finish up Kit's drawing first.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:31 pm
Okay, I got what I want in mind, and a back-up if you don't or won't draw my first idea. Switching roles was freaking awesome and I would love to have a picture commemorating that. Though it's a non-colored sketch, I think it'll still look good. I'm sure it'll be a waist-up drawing, so I'm thinking dame standing with "his" chest stuck out, looking smug about being taller than Flame, while Flame has "her" arms crossed, looking highly annoyed and saying "Pft, last time I let you plan our Halloween costumes..."

Now, if you're not doing "couple" art, then I still want the female version of Flame drawn, just with puppet strings attached and "her" saying "...I hate Halloween..." with the annoyed look. So yes? No? Maybe? Buttered toast?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:43 pm
Both ideas sound good to me. Being that it's a sketch and not colored, the couple idea should be easy enough. I've still got to finish Leko's {it's drawn, but not inked or ready for coloring yet}, then Akiba's {she hasn't been around due to real life issues, but she told me what she wanted already so I should be able to work on that despite her absence}. I figured out something that should make the coloring process a bit less tedious when coloring this so maybe that will make things go just slightly faster. Inking is still a big hang-up, though stressed  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:00 pm
You need a "We Love Ryzan" fanthread with art that his fans can show off in their sigs! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:22 pm
A Ryzan fan club, perhaps? xd I'd be the first member stare stressed gonk *shakes fist at Ryzan*

It's going to be worse now that I've finally figured out how to draw him. I blame Kai because I like blaming people ninja

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 pm
rofl rofl rofl

Whatever helps you sleep at night hon! wink Yes, yes a fan club sounds awesome. And stop shaking your fist at Ryzan, it's your fault you know. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:39 pm
Lies! I made him just to get me out of situations no one else would help me with, not to be everything he is now gonk He's taken on a life of his own, I tell you!

.... and he's spending all my gold stressed I'm actually 200k in debt to Miro now stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:44 pm
rofl Awww, he's worth it and you're good for it! xd Tell me he doesn't look absolutely adorable -right- now, and soon to come once you've completed the latest outfit you've been working on for him? wink  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:03 pm
I admit nothing gonk ninja *hides*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:29 pm
You know, denial is not just a river in Egypt..... stare You ought to be proud that someone who was just to be a scapegoat per se for you has developed into his own personality. One that is very powerful, wouldn't you say?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:34 pm
Proud? I think he's trying to take over! He's sneaky like that mad  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:23 pm
Pft! rolleyes Really? As oogly googly in love with you as Ryzan is, do you really think he'd take you over? ....wait, let me rephrase that.... rofl  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff