Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
Adventure Time!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Poll
  Dragon Fun
View Results

Ryu Redwings

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:46 am
(Copypasta since I'm lazy. >>;; )

Ahaha, I love random adventures.
XD
So, last week my friend Kian, who I haven't seen in a year, sent out an invitation for a vegan dinner party.
I decided I would go and make vegan cupcakes.
So I did!
But then all my friends I was supposed to go with ducked out on me, leaving me with 3 dozen vegan cookies and cream cupcakes and no ride to get to the dinner party.
I had given up on going when out of the blue, my guy friend Shaun texts me, asking if anyone had anything to do tonight since he was super bored.
I quickly tell him about the party, and we get our butts over to the party.
We showed up at Kian's house to find out he canceled the party, and hadn't been able to tell me since he didn't have my number.
Turns out, he's practically my next door neighbor and I didn't even know it.
HOWEVER!
Because Shaun and I were around, Kian and his girlfriend Jenny decided, hey! Let's go out to dinner together!
Around where I live there are some really good vegan/vegetarian restaurants so we basically walked to a local one to enjoy some vegan food, even if we weren't going to make it ourselves.
XD
It was super fun just hanging out with them, and stuff, especially since I hadn't seen the both of them in so long.
The food at the restaurant was AWESOME and cheap; two things I love together!
I got vegetarian naan bread pizza, grilled tofu, and cherry cheesecake icecream.
I can't remember for the life of me what was on the pizza, but I do remember it tasted fantastic and so did the tofu.
Mmmm, the tofu was delicious...
And so was the icecream; the cheesecake in it was soooo yummy.
I'm dragging my friend Diana with me back there when I have the chance.
And the cupcakes were a giant hit!
I've been asked by three different people for the recipe. XD

Here, have some pictures!

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:15 pm
I need to look up some vegan cookies and cupcakes recipes. @___@
One of my roommates next year is gluten intolerant and the other one is lactose intolerant, so vegan with a flour substitute might be the the way to go unless I want to make separate batches for each of them. XD

But they look good.  

PainfullyVivid
Captain

Familiar Lover

The Suites

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out