Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions
Pokemon Cosplay- Which of the original 150?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mai_ivey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:04 am
I am planning to go with a group of pokemon cosplayers to a con in October. The group will consist of a Ash, a Brock, a Misty and a Pikachu, plus me. I am not sure which of the original 150 I should cosplay as. Preferably one of Ash's, Misty's or Brock's pokemon. I am planning to make the cosplay super cute and quite feminine, just for some fun. What do you think would be best for this? I just cannot choose. Can you help me?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:51 am
Zubat might be good. It's my favorite! Plus you can make it super cute because of its two tails and little wings and huge ears. A babydoll style dress would be feminine and also be sort of like zubat's small body.  

Wielder of Mighty Pencil!

mai_ivey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:09 am
that's a great idea! thanks a lot ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:58 am
I'd go for something like Brock's Vulpix, since the tail would be a ton of fun to make and her hair is adorable.  

Color Me Bipolar

[Kirimasu__]

Shirtless Capitalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am
Togepi would be really sweet too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:09 pm
Psyduck  

GleekSily3_6

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:32 pm
Either togepi or bulbasaur.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm
mai_ivey
that's a great idea! thanks a lot ^^
You're welcome.  

Wielder of Mighty Pencil!

mai_ivey

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:38 pm
thanks for the suggestions, everyone. so, i am thinking perhaps togepi or zubat. i would love to do vulpix, but i am quite particular with my pokemon and i am not sure how i would do the tail exactly how i'd want it. and ash's bulbasaur... well i considered squirtle or bulbasaur before i posted this. but then i thought, they are the most badass and manly pokemon that ash owns! i couldnt possibly make them feminine, i'd feel like i was castrating the poor dears (:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:20 am
Togepi or Psyduck... 3nodding
Well, later in the series Brock gets a Bonsly and a Happiny he carries around with him... too.
Hmm...

ll dell Orso ll

Tipsy Gawker

Cosplay Ideas & Suggestions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas